Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today (60225 Views)

How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Dollabiz: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

One of the richest state in Africa looking like filthy garbage.

Our leaders will never known peace..

I know you are trying to show one of the best part in warri which makes it all more embarrassing and

Someone posted a picture of a market place do you expect to see the Burj Khalifa edifice? How do you people reason here on nairaland?

If pictures from a Lagos market is posted here, I bet you all will go ahead and masturbate on it. The double standards of Nigerians is so nauseating!
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Fragility6: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ajibel:
OP, are there no beautiful places in warri to take pictures of
Oga nutin dey here o.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

I know you are trying to show one of the best part in warri which makes it all more embarrassing and

Shell residential atea is fine oh.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

You are a dysfunctional toad on heat! Bred in Warri my ass!! I have lived in both Yenegoa and Warri. No Warri born would type that trash you did up there as they would know restrictions were eased some days of the week!

You just typed rubbish and conniving the MODS it was pushed to front page. In a sane society, you’d be brought out and shamed for being an adult with a kid’s brain not to know more about the Covid19 restrictions in Delta State and Warri in particular.
Why are you throwing a tantrum like a bitch. Spewing jargons here and there all in a bid to sound intelligent but it's still very obvious you are an ignoramus. What's my Fvcking business with the lock down? I gave an honest review of the dump site that warri is and you had to run out masturbating like a rabbid dog. You calling me the op only shows how delusional you are. Because you have managed to live in both Delta and Bayelsa, thats enough reason to stupidly come up with a defence with such limited knowledge. Travel more around the country and then come back and we will talk, stupid cesspit undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by stobery(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

Warri is just a local govt bro...may be u can post ur local govt area lets compare
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Civiliancornel: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Unfortunately today that you came to Warri is one of the days exempted from the lockdown each week (monday, Wednesday and Saturday) are the days set aside for the masses to carry out their daily duties and also go to the market. Try again 2moro and if it is still d same then u can conclude that Warri is not law abiding like u said.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by MansoryMX(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mendy3I:
I visited warri today from Bayelsa, I journeyd by midnight to avoid police embarrassment grin
Las las warri no dey Carry last highest them go draw cool.

This pictures include airport road, Pti road and Pti junction, Effurun market, no social distance observed at banks entrance, people are roaming angry.God help us .

Shame nor let you show the real Warri, the moment i saw champion cathedral photo I knew you are trying to justify nonsense, the entire Warri na one big slum. No single smooth road, patches and pothole roads na Warri get.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Pharovo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
See as Effurun market cast as usual. With the donkey years of oil boom, oil rich state as Delta nor fit get head. Over 50% of the youths dey drive keke, the other half spilt between yahoo boys and beggars. Let’s not talk about the girls abeg

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nowpresence(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Apination:

Why are you throwing a tantrum like a bitch. Spewing jargons here and there all in a bid to sound intelligent but it's still very obvious you are an ignoramus. What's my Fvcking business with the lock down? I gave an honest review of the dump site that warri is and you had to run out masturbating like a rabbid dog. You calling me the op only shows how delusional you are. Because you have managed to live in both Delta and Bayelsa, thats enough reason to stupidly come up with a defence with such limited knowledge. Travel more around the country and then come back and we will talk, stupid cesspit undecided
please keep quiet if you have nothing tangible to say. The place the op showed is a market, what were you expecting to see. Some markets in other parts of Nigeria are even worse than this but just because of your pull-down syndrome mentality, you could wait to spree trash.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by kevwemike: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Guy no dey show urself today na Free day
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by onyeomanono24(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mendy3I:
My area and yes movement dey cos today na monday. There's movement on mon,wed & sat.

But who send you go snap for Effurun mkt grin
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

That's not the best part of warri jor, infact this is not the main warri town sef. But I agree with u Sha, given the amount of revenue warri generate for Nigeria, obviously warri should be way better than wat it is now.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Promise47(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Delta state is my state I am ashamed of Delta and Nigeria at Large your country and state has being destroyed by d Looters SA is more Better

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Someone posted a picture of a market place do you expect to see the Burj Khalifa edifice? How do you people reason here on nairaland?

If pictures from a Lagos market is posted here, I bet you all will go ahead and masturbate on it. The double standards of Nigerians is so nauseating!
Lagos itself is shit and the only good place in this country is Abuja.

We've a long way to go Sha,only people that have never leave Nigeria before will hyped up overrated slum town as cities.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
warri is just like asaba..does delta has two capital?
no disrespect to anyone..but i know this warri is on par with one state capital laidat..

i no call name o
Lol, Delta State has two capital, asaba is the official capital while warri is the commercial capital.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
stobery:

Warri is just a local govt bro...may be u can post ur local govt area lets compare
that one is worst seff. The only good place in Nigeria is just Abuja I swear
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
shift abeg,i no get time for arguement..u don chop belleful
i never chop..
when i see food chop i go reason whether make i come argue with u about cities..
leave picture and come ph..i will take u round,even to that place the person took the pictures then u will judge..i am not saying that place is a lie, but come and see the real thing over with ur eyez.
guy

hunger bad
I live in warri and I have been to port harcourt, they are almost thesame thing, nothing really spectacular about both cities.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Abagworo:

Shell residential atea is fine oh.
Which shell?
Shell that left more than 10 yrs ago.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by ecclize: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
bro the lock down in warris is not a serious one compare to other place...
people only observe the curfew but not the lockdown

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Apination:

Warri is not a dumpsite like your broke ass. Atleast now I know where you are coming from.., you are either paid or acting alone in tarnishing Warri’s image like your folks all over. I can tell you, Warri is not the State capital but it is way better than many state capitals in Nigeria!

I have lived in many cities. I stayed in Guarimpa, First Avenue just before Crunch Cafe for 2 years, I have lived in also in Area 8 Abuja as well. I have lived in Asaba, Okpanam Rd before the NNPC gas station. I currently live in Lagos Island, after Chevron R/A Orchid Hotel Rd, Josephine Omawunmi Estate. The singer Tekno used to stay at my back before moving to Phase I. I have stayed in Akwa Ibom as well as PHC, I grew up in Sokoto and Zaria as well!!. These places are not better than Warri because Warri have highbrow areas like them.

From the way you spoke, you haven’t really done any traveling. Your assessment of Warri is done out of lack of information and person dysfunctional knowledge about what is currently going on in our country especially Warri. Do not go about ridiculing a city without prior knowledge of what’s going on.

PS: This is a pic of what the situation is when lockdown is enforced in Warri. You should bring down your head and learn. Conclusively, stop lying about that you are a Warri bred goat. You are not, you are only a goat!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Joecristiano7(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nawaoo... I con dey miss effurun like dis embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Which shell?
Shell that left more than 10 yrs ago.

This is Shell Edjeba. I could do a clearer pic for you maybe tomorrow or so!! It’s a beautiful place and fully functional with 24hrs electricity.. Don’t mind what the media always tell you.

Most of you guys are fully ignorant of what’s is going on in Warri..

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by bunnae(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mendy3I:
Close to AJ eatery
It's been long I ate AJ bread. 2016 I think. Very nice something.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

This is Shell Edjeba. I could do a clearer pic for you maybe tomorrow or so!! It’s a beautiful place and fully functional with 24hrs electricity.. Don’t mind what the media always tell you.

Most of you guys are fully ignorant of what’s is going on in Warri..
Lol, what are you even saying, as we talk, I am in warri, I was born n Brought up in warri. That place called shell estate is just a name, shell as a company has left warri more than 13 yrs ago. They gave their facilities in ogunu to different contractors such as temile. Their office at npa close to ekurede itsekiri has been abandoned for yrs now, I heard uduagha bought it but I donno how true that is.

Watin u wan tell me about warri wey I nor know.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Lagos itself is shit and the only good place in this country is Abuja.

We've a long way to go Sha,only people that have never leave Nigeria before will hyped up overrated slum town as cities.

Yeah! You are right! It is wrong to single out a city and bash it calling it a slum when the whole of Nigeria cannot be differentiated from a slum!

Nigeria is outdated and needs total overhauling! If it wasn’t because of this corona virus thing, would be currently in the uae! Flights was cancelled and everything! Nigerians needs to travel out of the country to be able to know what a slum really is.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by charlesikhalea(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
tnewsr:
Op...today is a free day by the State government. Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are free days for people to go out to restock their homes. Markets are open in the aforementioned days.

The virus doesn't observe a free day, the delta state government didn't tag these days free days, or don't follow the precautions day, it's simply the days to go and buy things. Following those simple rules can't be so hard. Keep 3ft distance, wear nose masks and hand gloves. It's when the worst has happened people will start running up and down....
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Bahamas95(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
After stocking their houses with enough food they want common man to observe lockdown make hunger kill dem. Other developed countries wey tell their citizens to stay indoors nor provide for dem? Police dey one side dey crase, NEPA dey do dia own. Almost 8k fuel nai I don buy since the lock down start......

Mad people!

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, what are you even saying, as we talk, I am in warri, I was born n Brought up in warri. That place called shell estate is just a name, shell as a company has left warri more than 13 yrs ago. They gave their facilities in ogunu to different contractors such as temile. Their office at npa close to ekurede itsekiri has been abandoned for yrs now, I heard uduagha bought it but I donno how true that is.

Watin u wan tell me about warri wey I nor know.

Lol! You don’t know much! Most of shell workers in PHC are using the facility once they are in Warri or so. Though no sign of operations, most of the offices are given out to other contractors for use!
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Murketeer: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
that one is worst seff. The only good place in Nigeria is just Abuja I swear
Talking like you have traveled around the whole of Nigeria to make such conclusion ....
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by joepepsy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
with all the allocations. .smh
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

I know you are trying to show one of the best part in warri which makes it all more embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol! You don’t know much! Most of shell workers in PHC are using the facility once they are in Warri or so. Though no sign of operations, most of the offices are given out to other contractors for use!
Did u just read what I wrote and repeated almost thesame thing. I said they gave their facilities to contractors. The contractors runs all the operation and financial cost.
I have a friend working for temile in ogunu there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board / The Road Senator Stella Oduah Is Constructing In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.