Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today (60226 Views)

How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2020
nairaman66:

Warri is not a dumpsite like your broke ass. Atleast now I know where you are coming from.., you are either paid or acting alone in tarnishing Warri’s image like your folks all over. I can tell you, Warri is not the State capital but it is way better than many state capitals in Nigeria!

I have lived in many cities. I stayed in Guarimpa, First Avenue just before Crunch Cafe for 2 years, I have lived in also in Area 8 Abuja as well. I have lived in Asaba, Okpanam Rd before the NNPC gas station. I currently live in Lagos Island, after Chevron R/A Orchid Hotel Rd, Josephine Omawunmi Estate. The singer Tekno used to stay at my back before moving to Phase I. I have stayed in Akwa Ibom as well as PHC, I grew up in Sokoto and Zaria as well!!. These places are not better than Warri because Warri have highbrow areas like them.

From the way you spoke, you haven’t really done any traveling. Your assessment of Warri is done out of lack of information and person dysfunctional knowledge about what is currently going on in our country especially Warri. Do not go about ridiculing a city without prior knowledge of what’s going on.

PS: This is a pic of what the situation is when lockdown is enforced in Warri. You should bring down your head and learn. Conclusively, stop lying about that you are a Warri bred goat. You are not, you are only a goat!

Animal, carry am for head hawk like gala. Warri na dumpsite, na me talk am. Where you Don stay for the warri when you dey form online warrior? Dem no need pay me a dime to say the truth abi you feel say you like the warri reach me? But truth be told with all the allocation, name one structure for warri when you fit take brag say na standard? And God go really punish you if you attempt mention shoprite undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2020
nowpresence:

please keep quiet if you have nothing tangible to say. The place the op showed is a market, what were you expecting to see. Some markets in other parts of Nigeria are even worse than this but just because of your pull-down syndrome mentality, you could wait to spree trash.
Ewu! Na Effurun market be that and that na the fine place e show una for the market. The whole place is littered with dirt, that dustbin you dey see for the picture so na child's play compared to the one when dey along the jakpa axis of the road. I'm a Deltan and when I dey comment on issues concerning my state, you carry your two left leg dey quote me. Warri na name, and its a pity that with all the allocation, its as dirty as its.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Superlifevic: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2020
stevmatt15:
Is this one a lock down?
It is called LOCKUP
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2020
gibzzhd:

you come to PH? and u still dey compare?
where for Warri can stand the poorest area in PH.
The kind road when Dem dey construct for PH no where for Delta State get that kind road and drainage.
Na so, una go just dey hype una average area anyhow. I don hear. Ph fine pass London sef
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Nairalandmonika: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Apination:

Animal, carry am for head hawk like gala. Warri na dumpsite, na me talk am. Where you Don stay for the warri when you dey form online warrior? Dem no need pay me a dime to say the truth abi you feel say you like the warri reach me? But truth be told with all the allocation, name one structure for warri when you fit take brag say na standard? And God go really punish you if you attempt mention shoprite undecided
It's not just warri, na so the whole Nigeria be. I have traveled through Nigeria. Apart from some part of Abuja and some part of Lagos. Nowhere for Nigeria make sense again.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Ewado(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
is all this happen at night?
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by odinga1of: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Taribizy:
Op I hope a Warri boy has cleared the air that movement is allowed today in Warri to buy food stuff and other things. Warri no carry first but certainly no dey carry last

The Lockdown is very serious in Warri/Uview and Udu LGA respectively.

But the State Government said monday/wednesday/saturday is for food market (stuck your home's with food)

The OP is a new guy on the block.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Iriruaga100(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's not just warri, na so the whole Nigeria be. I have traveled through Nigeria. Apart from some part of Abuja and some part of Lagos. Nowhere for Nigeria make sense again.

Apination is very right, we're have nothing to show with our huge allocation!! Warri and Effurun is so unplanned except for Okumagba Layout. Towns around Warri have one entry and exit point, people build indiscriminately here. Our problem in Warri is not just government but community leaders who ever ready to loot..

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Apination:

When you show the moon to a child, it sees only your finger.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by tivity101: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Even you no free sidon for house wetin you dey waka dey find?... Only you waka from pti to enerhen down to airport road... You sef don waka the warri finish na.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nairaman66(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Apination:

Ewu! Na Effurun market be that and that na the fine place e show una for the market. The whole place is littered with dirt, that dustbin you dey see for the picture so na child's play compared to the one when dey along the jakpa axis of the road. I'm a Deltan and when I dey comment on issues concerning my state, you carry your two left leg dey quote me. Warri na name, and its a pity that with all the allocation, its as dirty as its.

Grown ups are not left out of the lying dynasty! Where exactly in Jakpa rd are dirts littered all over?

Your likes are going around spilling trash and lies online without one atom of truth. From Jakpa Junction, Up Delta, EcoBank right to Ekpan junction, where exactly are these dirts?

All these online lies targeting a particular state or city must stop!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by DATACUG00000(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
wink
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pathetic

One of the richest state in Africa looking like filthy garbage.

Our leaders will never known peace..

I know you are trying to show one of the best part in warri which makes it all more embarrassing.
that’s a market,, and that garbage were thrown by people,, this isn’t the best part in warri please, it’s the popular market and business area
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairaman66:

Grown ups are not left out of the lying dynasty! Where exactly in Jakpa rd are dirts littered all over?

Your likes are going around spilling trash and lies online without one atom of truth. From Jakpa Junction, Up Delta, EcoBank right to Ekpan junction, where exactly are these dirts?

All these online lies targeting a particular state or city must stop!!!
warri wey person Dey go like water ,, they just desperately want to
Label delta government as the worst ,,it’s Apc Agenda so that omo agege will win the next election against Pdp ,, people who hv eyes know okowa is doing he’s very best for the state but Apc is pushing an agenda ,,, I pity deltans that will fall for Apc .. delta will become a mess ,, I know how the government clean up the state every sanitation
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Plead:
Delta state is a failed state.
lol it’s not Biko!! Stop believing rubbish pushed by APC Members
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
AnanseK:
The richest state in the country is Delta State.

Warri is the city and business center of the state but is looking like a garbage dump.

Keep on blaming Northerners when your criminal tyrannical Governors are fvcking you dry.
rivers state is the richest please , followed by bayalsa before delta
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairaman66:

Wow! Most of you guys here on NL do not know a thing about Warri nor it’s runnings. You just flow with the media and it’s people who give that negative vibe about a place.

Can you tell exactly where the refinery is? And how functional it is? Just so you may know, the refinery has been shut down for many months and not functional at the moment.

isn’t it funny
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
shift abeg,i no get time for arguement..u don chop belleful
i never chop..
when i see food chop i go reason whether make i come argue with u about cities..
leave picture and come ph..i will take u round,even to that place the person took the pictures then u will judge..i am not saying that place is a lie, but come and see the real thing over with ur eyez.
guy

hunger bad
that’s the same thing with warri ,, leave pictures n actually come to warri they r many beautiful places in Warri Biko
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Liliantalks: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairaman66:

You are a dysfunctional toad on heat! Bred in Warri my ass!! I have lived in both Yenegoa and Warri. No Warri born would type that trash you did up there as they would know restrictions were eased some days of the week!

You just typed rubbish and conniving the MODS it was pushed to front page. In a sane society, you’d be brought out and shamed for being an adult with a kid’s brain not to know more about the Covid19 restrictions in Delta State and Warri in particular.

PS: This pic shows what it is like on a normal day of social restrictions!
true
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by OvisFranko: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Mendy3I post=88930913] I go buy fish Oga grin[/quote
OK o.
The fish that will cure COVID-19 ( bought at Swali Market).
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Apination is very right, we're have nothing to show with our huge allocation!! Warri and Effurun is so unplanned except for Okumagba Layout. Towns around Warri have one entry and exit point, people build indiscriminately here. Our problem in Warri is not just government but community leaders who ever ready to loot..
Leave those animals who think everyone likes to suffer like them, when they see black, they call it white. I think there was a thread about Enerhen junction where the whole place was flooded after the numerous white elephant projects they where experimenting with there with nothing to show. Uduaghan did his own when he came with those buses that are now redundant and destroyed the roads all in the name of creating a separate lane.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nowpresence(f): 6:35am On May 01, 2020
Apination:

you are mad! if it's so bad as you portray why don't you go and clean it up. it is as much as your duty as that of the government. if you cant then keep shut. Nigeria needs people who can take action and not cowards who come online to rant away their sorrow and poverty.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
nowpresence:

you are mad! if it's so bad as you portray why don't you go and clean it up. it is as much as your duty as that of the government. if you cant then keep shut. Nigeria needs people who can take action and not cowards who come online to rant away their sorrow and poverty.
Animal! Run back to your cage undecided
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nowpresence(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2020
Apination:

Animal! Run back to your cage undecided
The world needs less of your type. The cowards! I hope you change your ways soon.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
nowpresence:

The world needs less of your type. The cowards! I hope you change your ways soon.
So because I spoke up about bad governance, I'm automatically a coward? Your submission of me cleaning up the street on an industrial scale only highlights your level of dementia and top notch insanity. Keep on throwing words you have little or no understanding about like a cesspit. You are a perfect example of "a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind" undecided
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nowpresence(f): 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
Apination:

So because I spoke up about bad governance, I'm automatically a coward? Your submission of me cleaning up the street on an industrial scale only highlights your level of dementia and top notch insanity. Keep on throwing words you have little or no understanding about like a cesspit. You are a perfect example of "a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind" undecided
I never said you should clean on an industrial scale. I said clean and do your part rather than come online to rant. Take action and stop wailing.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
nowpresence:

I never said you should clean on an industrial scale. I said clean and do your part rather than come online to rant. Take action and stop wailing.
You have psychological issues. I should do governments job for them because I put myself forward for elective office undecided
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by nowpresence(f): 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
Apination:

You have psychological issues. I should do governments job for them because I put myself forward for elective office undecided
if you can not take action then stop complaining.
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by Apination(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
nowpresence:

if you can not take action then stop complaining.
That's the dumbest thing I have heard all year undecided
Re: Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today by bennyblings(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Lmao i have been seeing some appalling comments about warri.i have travelled to most of the top states in nigeria,the only standout city i could single out is abuja.though most of the industries/companies are located in the riverine part of the city like Bennett,ecwa,abiteye,excravos etc. Which majority of the critics haven't been to.
The only thing i would fault in the main metropolis is the lack of recreational centres.warri has a standard housing homes from ugwuwangwe to plantation city. I also consider warri as one of the most sanest city in nigeria in terms of neatness and space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.