Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After (35942 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Paxmedical(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2020
What drugs was administered to him and others that were discharged?

Our government should be responsible
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by clubkonnect: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Kindly, forward your login number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
oka4ugoo:
Clubkonnect I've done all you said I should do mbok credit my wallet now. Why you wan chop my hard earned money? Na bad thing say I do business with you? Nairalander abeg make una help me beg Clubkonnect to credit my wallet or refund me my money.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by younghadez: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
thank God for your life you pass through road of death and you survive it.
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
carpdiemz:

Pls tell me other stuff I can use to build my immune system I can have cold for weeks Even procold doesn’t cure it until it stays for a long period of time may be it’s bcuz I’m AA, and I do have Malaria often

Ginger, turmeric, garlic and lime

You can put it in your soup or blend it together, sieve it and drink the juice, you can add honey, cause it’ll be sour.... take it consistently for 21 days, Pretty sure, you’ll see the result, quote me when you do
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by carpdiemz: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Ginger, turmeric, garlic and lime

You can put it in your soup or blend it together, sieve it and drink the juice, you can add honey, cause it’ll be sour.... take it consistently for 21 days, Pretty sure, you’ll see the result, quote me when you do

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by oka4ugoo: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Kindly, forward your login number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Oga how many times will I do that why are you so wicked. The last time you gave out a phone number (08131934038) you said I should forward my details to the phone number which I did, yet no response from you, now this again. Why are you so heartless and wicked
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
I thank God for his mercy upon your life my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.