Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr (1590 Views)

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Mauriha(f): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Abba Kyari's daughter slams Psquare's wife & evil Nigerians, asking if their problems finally died with her father .

https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/abba-kyaris-daughter-slams-psquares.html
President Buhari's chief of Staff's daughter slammed Nigerians and Peter Okoye's wife, Lola Omotayo over claims that her late father was the caused of Nigeria's problems. She specifically called out Lola Okoye, because shortly before the CoS died, Lola made a viral video asking for the whereabouts of Abba Kyari.
So the post on her Intastory reads;

"My daddy, Abba Kyari is gone! Evil ones STILL won't shut up! You all claimed he was the root of your problems when he was alive, now he is gone, surely all your problems died with him.Allow us that love him grieve and mourn in peace"

"And dear Lola Omotayo and Co that were so curious about whereabouts , i hope now that you know exactly where he is you're sleeping better at night!
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/abba-kyaris-daughter-slams-psquares.html

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
sad

Yes your dad was part of the cabal that made life a living hell for Nigerians.
He collected billions of naira as bribe to facilitate award of contracts.
He squandered monies meant for aso rock clinics and many other atrocities too numerous to mention.
It shall never be well with father even in the life thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wish she is close to me, na nose and mouth cut sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Graysons: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
God bless this lady smiley

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
But to be honest, this man is really Humble & down to earth. It's surprising to me how Nigerians demonize him

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Guide777(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
To Abba Kyari's daughter ( Bloggers failed to name her),
Silence would have been golden.
Don't start what you cannot finish.
You DAD was a public figure and so many have either extolled or condemned him according to their own perception . But God is the final Judge.

The matter is above you dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
SpecialAgent:
But to be honest, this man is really Humble & down to earth. It's surprising to me how Nigerians demonize him

Yimu

Na so them dey deceive una with looks

Because person look humble and down to earth be say he be good man.

Never judge a book by its cover

How has life been in Nigeria the past 5 years? He controlled Buhari's government and we will judge him on that, not on how humble he looks.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Kamani8: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mauriha:
Abba Kyari's daughter slams Psquare's wife & evil Nigerians, asking if their problems finally died with her father .

President Buhari's chief of Staff's daughter slammed Nigerians and Peter Okoye's wife, Lola Omotayo over claims that her late father was the caused of Nigeria's problems. She specifically called out Lola Okoye, because shortly before the CoS died, Lola made a viral video asking for the whereabouts of Abba Kyari.
So the post on her Intastory reads;

"My daddy, Abba Kyari is gone! Evil ones STILL won't shut up! You all claimed he was the root of your problems when he was alive, now he is gone, surely all your problems died with him.Allow us that love him grieve and mourn in peace"

"And dear Lola Omotayo and Co that were so curious about whereabouts , i hope now that you know exactly where he is you're sleeping better at night!

Yorubas have been celebrating Abba Kyari's death as if that has made Osibanjo president.

That's how Kemi started saying that Abba Kyari was dead when the man was still battling for his life.
Now is Lolo Omotayo. Na wa for my western brothers

Tomorrow they'll find a way to credit it to igbos.
Thanks to God Abba's kids can see for themselves

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
They should ask her if the money she has been spending is her father's salaries ever since.
He is one of the cabals looting Nigeria since.

She is spending cursed money--the money that belongs to millions of Nigerians.
Shebi her dad don siphon more before his death, which is still stored in the UK for them.

Oloshi oloriburuku.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like 5 Shares

(1)

How Security Chiefs, Others Shared Kankara Students Ransom –femi Fani-kayode / FB Value: $720 Billion. Twitter Value: $50 Billion. Ghana Can Keep Twitter. / Southwest PDP Congress: Was Tinubu And APC Sold A Dummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.