Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Effects Of Redpills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Redpills. (3739 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / Redpills Are Turning A lot Of Women Into Sex Workers. / REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let me be truthful to you all. I used to be a mommy's boy. A sissy. Very emotional. Never knew how to say NO to a request especially the one made by women.
Women will offend me instead of apologising, I'd be the one doing the apology. I was a rag for ladies.
Sincerely speaking since Î was born i've never blocked a lady on my social media. They are always the one blocking me and i'd call them beg them to add me back. Sometimes i'd send them card to please them.
Since i started swallowing the redpill, i now see myself blocking women back to back on all platforms.

Martinez39s I respect you sir.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by SirMichael1: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Oluromantic: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol. Which redpill. You just grew better and there's room for more. You're a king, a leader, a pace-setter. When a girl has a better idea than you do which is not a crime, if they can't communicate it reasonably unless they're rash, you opt out. Simple. You shd have another girl as back up though cus sex starving is their weapon after being irrational instead of them coming to terms with their mistakes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol. Which redpill. You just grew better and there's room for more. You're a king, a leader, a pace-setter. When a girl has a better idea than you do which is not a crime, if they can't communicate it reasonably unless they're rash, you opt out. Simple. You shd have another girl as back up though cus sex starving is their weapon after being irrational.
bro u need redpill

13 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
what's exactly ur point?

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by sexylassie2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Attention seeker.

Go and find work.

All what you wrote down are lies.

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is good to see a man getting some spine and swallowing the redpill. cool

NB: please don't be bothered with the girl child above me. She is a hopeless psycho who lacks grey matter. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by DanseMacabre(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
So your ambition in life is to be blocking women on social media

6 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:
what's exactly ur point?
my point is, during this lockdown, take ur time to visit martinez39s and ubanja thread also watch youtube videos o redpill and watch your life changes for good. the first changes u'd notice would be on ur finance. u'd realised that u are spend less and saving more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
So your ambition in life is to be blocking women on social media
simp fvck off

13 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Fidelismaria: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
wink
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
Attention seeker.

Go and find work.

All what you wrote down are lies.

bitch bitcher bitchest

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Ihatefeminist: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
welcome to the club brother grin
I'd advise you to follow this man on YouTube;you will learn more about all this whole red pill philosophy in detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHmY17dMvwY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:

NB: please don't be bothered with the girl child above me. She is a hopeless psycho who lacks grey matter. cool
the hoe has been dying to get my attention. she's always masturbating on every thread i opened. i just gave her a mention. i hope she cums.
thanks boss.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shallow a red pill and get free, be a goal-setter and achieve your dreams. There is more to life than pleasing these leeches.

8 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
the hoe has been dying to get my attention. she's always masturbating on every thread i opened. i just gave her a mention. i hope she cums.
thanks boss.
Śexylãssië2 should be ignored like cow dung in the gutters. As I said, she is just a hopeless psycho who lacks some grey matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
sexylassie2 wishes i was still a simp so i could be her .......

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I'd advise you to follow this man on YouTube;you will learn more about all this whole red pill philosophy in detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHmY17dMvwY
thanks man.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by sexylassie2(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
sexylassie2 wishes i was still a simp so i could be her .......

You havent matured to be a Man, you still a BOY with undeveloped balls.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
my point is, during this lockdown, take ur time to visit martinez39s and ubanja thread also watch youtube videos o redpill and watch your life changes for good. the first changes u'd notice would be on ur finance. u'd realised that u are spend less and saving more.

okay?
grin grin
there are many ways of playing Alpha. You don't act arrogantly to a lady you find attractive, that should be done when you've gotten your piece of cake.....

But what the fvck are you saying here? that I should go to YouTube? wait a moment.... You know you can't never find an African doing videos on redpill on YouTube.. All these white you stream their videos - do u think what's applicable to them is applicable to us?

Don't tell me this is what you spend all your time doing, because it'll be a shameful thing for you to pop up here pretending to be what you ain't, whereas in reality your finance is soar.

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:

Are you dickless? just asking....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:
Are you dickless? just asking....
Is your mother "breastless"? Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Victornezzar: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sending card to a girl to unblock you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

okay?
grin grin
there are many ways of playing Alpha. You don't act arrogantly to a lady you find attractive, that should be done when you've gotten your piece of cake.....

But what the fvck are you saying here? that I should go to YouTube? wait a moment.... You know you can't never find an African doing videos on redpill on YouTube.. All these white you stream their videos - do u think what's applicable to them is applicable to us?

Don't tell me this is what you spend all your time doing, because it'll be a shameful thing for you to pop up here pretending to be what you ain't, whereas in reality your finance is soar.

No not being arrogant.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is your mother "breastless"? Just asking.
You haven't answered me yet young man.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victornezzar:
Sending card to a girl to unblock you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
that is what i've been doing. Not just being a rag for ladies i was also a doormat for fellas.
Niggas knew i wont do shit so they were just steppin on me anyhow.
I rememba at a young age i'd giv my frnds my bicycle to ride while i run or trek after them. I was so dumb.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
No not being arrogant.

I know you ain't like this, but if you keep pushing yourself more than you should you'll miss valuable opportunities in this life. Those people you're climbing the same step with them they haven't tell you how frustrating their life is.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

I know you ain't like this, but if you keep pushing yourself more than you should you'll miss valuable opportunities in this life. Those people you're climbing the same step with them they haven't tell you how frustrating their life is.
bro if there's anythin i need to knw pls tel me. Am open to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Victornezzar: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
that is what i've been doing. Not just being a rag for ladies i was also a doormat for fellas.
Niggas knew i wont do shit so they were just steppin on me anyhow.
I rememba at a young age i'd giv my frnds my bicycle to ride while i run or trek after them. I was so dumb.
You were being too nice and you channeled it towards the wrong people

Hope you've learnt your lessons tho

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by GreatResearcher1: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victornezzar:

You were being too nice and you channeled it towards the wrong people

Hope you've learnt your lessons tho
lesson learned.
Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Martinez39s(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:
okay?
grin grin
When did GreatResearcher1, or any nairaland redpill man, posit or proclaim that you need to act arrogantly to a lady to win her? We redpill alpha men don't give a shit about women's attention and validation, and we don't change ourselves or alter our dreams or aspirations for the sake of any woman. If all women came out and proclaim they won't has sex with redpill men or date us from henceforth, we wouldn't be bothered since we don't give a shit. wink

OLODO rabata. You might as well type "I don't see Black Africans winning Nobel Prizes in science, therefore science is not applicable to us." It doesn't matter what colour the skin is, a message that is valid is valid. YouTube is a good place to get quality redpill truths. I can even recommend quality redpill YouTubers. Female nature is universal, hence the redpill is valid across all "corners" of the earth.

GreatResearcher1 is well off financial. His life and how he handles it are not your business.

13 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Redpills. by Tozic: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
When did GreatResearcher1, or any nairaland redpill man, posit or proclaim that you need to act arrogantly to a lady to win her? We redpill alpha men don't give a shit about women's attention and validation, and we don't change ourselves or alter our dreams or aspirations for the sake of any woman. If all women came out and proclaim they won't has sex with redpill men or date us from henceforth, we wouldn't be bothered since we don't give a shit. wink

OLODO rabata. You might as well type "I don't see Black Africans winning Nobel Prizes in science, therefore science is not applicable to us." It doesn't matter what colour the skin is, a message that is valid is valid. YouTube is a good place to get quality redpill truths. I can even recommend quality redpill YouTubers. Female nature is universal, hence the redpill if valid across all "corners" of the earth.

GreatResearcher1 is well of financial. His life and how he handles it are not your business.

K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexiness Everywhere I Go Come Carry Me ; Ph Lady Shows Her Hot Body / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O / How I Banged My New Neighbor Over Night Under My Mother’s Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.