Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (76208 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bravity1000(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get well soon. On Jesus name
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Collinsanele: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This man is old o shocked

jnr
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oshorstan(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ogbuefienubiaka:

No!!! More elite are getting tested while the poor are allowed to die before confirmation

That’s what the poor chose!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by desiredhome: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
toluleke:
Buhari , El-rufai and Tinubu cat with nine lives shocked shocked which Jazz una dey use..

tongue tongue
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Malaria and cough doesn't exactly mean covid19 bt since the test came back positive. Probably it is if the right thing was done.

How he got it is the mystery.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Straightpath: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
He will be fine by His grace.

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Olafada(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
He even know when he will come out of the ailment. He said two weeks time

I doubt this particular case
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MrBONE2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Florblu:
Dasuki Money

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Charly68: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Patriotic Nigerian..good advise to those who got in contact with you... quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by KoolBigk(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
To even think most Nigerians believe this virus is a scam, makes it worst. No one is immune to this virus, NO ONE! Nigerians need to take this darn serious.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Digmygold: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The virus is fast spreading in Nigeria. People should stop saying the elite are the only one with the virus, the reason why the elite seem like the most affected is because they have access to get tested unlike the rest of the masses.

Thankypu.

Avalancheman the dumb konji starved oldie doesnt get this at all.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Austinoiz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
Take him to my pastor...

Your pastor abi god is sick. Let him near isolation centre nah
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am beginning to suspect Obanikoro
Are we sure he is not part of this Corona.

Tell me why I should not suspect him.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tushnk(f): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
I thought this is Raymond Dokpesi Snr?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by crossfire47(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Oops. It's affecting more of the elite class (spoiler). Well, that's because we don't hear about the hundred poor who die.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Wolex76: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

It is his son that contacted the virus, not him.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by edoairways: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Oops. It's affecting more of the elite class (spoiler). Well, that's because we don't hear about the hundred poor who die.
Don't worry it will get to the poor soon
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ramsak1: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
You no get sense
Chey na so dy teach u to dy take follo ur elders talk ba??
StrikeBack:

Alibi for presidiot buhari to extend the lockdown
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Edams224(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Let his N100Million share of PDP loot save him...
It's Raymond Dokpesi Jnr the son of the real Raymond Dokpesi not the Raymond Dokpesi Himself. D real Raymond has stepped down as Daar chairman since 2015
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ye
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MrFly(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
eaglez:
yeah because the virus is self limiting and will be cleared in two weeks except for some underlining ailments it could take more than two weeks, also have it at the back of your mind that the virus is still under study and as such could stay more than two weeks like the case of atiku's son and el-rufai
so he is sure to bounce back in just 2 wks
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Veryfoolishboy: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I get your message but he will survive it! He will live
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by eaglez(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrFly:
so he is sure to bounce back in just 2 wks
because it is not the high chief that is infected but his son, most probably with a high or un compromised immunity

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Majornuggets(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
His son not the old dokpesi
iCauseTrouble:
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by madjune(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Koro no get treatment o.

Na person immunity dey determine somehow.
May God heal him.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AsawanaDgreat: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
He will be negative in no time
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by greggng: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
Let his N100Million share of PDP loot save him...

This is Raymond junior not the father ...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Wickedfact: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

I want to believe some of them still have family members abroad sneaking into the country and in the process they are being exposed and infected. My thoughts though.

Sneaking into the country? But the airports are closed to international flights na?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hgnbello(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
All their Staff should go on self isolation ASAP..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus by moderatedguy: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
jnr the son

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months