Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) (46557 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by tonididdy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Babapyro:

Some are even saying that is not buhari. Nigerian youths are indeed a special set of fools.
And what makes you wise?
What proof have you to tell its Buhari? Everyone has a right to opinion esp of a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Now that they have released us from prison I hope average Nigerians will develop savings culture? especially we Southerners, now we know that the North will always be placed ahead of us so let's learn to save for the raining day.

Y’all seem to be making a mistake. The lockdown directives that Buhari has been giving since applies to Lagos,ogun and fct only.
Other state govenors implementing and enforcing lockdown are doing so on their own and not any directive from fg.
So, even if Buhari relaxes lockdown or extends it, it doesn’t apply to any other state aside Lagos,ogun and fct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Goke7: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Babaibejii:
I pity Lagosians who get up by 4am and get to work 8 and close by 4pm only to reach hoise 11pm. How them wan beat the curfew?

PMB has just saved himself from Nigerians wahala, Nigerians are now on their own to go out and swallow the virus, na dem talk say they don tire grin

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by fineboynl(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
summary. lockdown continue till 4th of may. then after they would be curfews there after at night.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by beejay85: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Roma10:
Hope 2day's address brings Hope to the nation
Yes ,lockdown will be eased from Saturday..meaning some businesses market will ne allowed to open with curfew in place [6pm-morning]....guess u didnt read through
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
virginboy1:

This views small compared to the number of people that viewed Liverpool Vs Barcelona second leg cheesy

That will always be a bigger priority than whatever this man has to say.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is it me or does the idea of "Gradually easing" the lockdown from 4th may sound like another scam.....hope Nigerians understand that this doesn't mean the lockdown ends next week monday.
This Government is just frying puff puff ontop our heads.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorious1000:
Patiently waiting for wailers to hurl abuse at the messenger and completely ignore the message, very strange set of people!

Instead of your to meditate on what the president has just said, you're here making a fool of yourself...

I see sense coming your way before the month ends..
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lockdown will be relaxed from monday next week.
Curfew will be from 8pm(night) to 6 am (morning)

All for fct, lagos and Ogun .

That means u can move from between 6.01 am till 7.59 pm in fct, lagos and Ogun.

As for other states, depends on their governors.

For Kano, its immediate lockdown from this moment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by mercyland93(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
This baba is old, instead of him to quietly go back to Daura and rest. May God save Naija from baba Bubu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thekatch:
Is it me or does the idea of "Gradually easing" the lockdown from 4th may sound like another scam.....hope Nigerians understand that this doesn't mean the lockdown ends next week monday.
This Government is just frying puff puff ontop our heads.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Babapyro: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
odubayor:

Bro if u can't help then leave him someone better will help
Some of this people have 50accounts constituting nuisance here daily to scam people of their hard earned cash and you're telling me to leave him.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osidazz19:

Children of hate will say - Collola Villus

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by VaselineCrew: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorious1000:
Some Nigerians are just so unbelievable!

You wanted your President to address you, he gladly obliged and currently doing so! yet you come out with other Bulls**t like 'pre recorded tape' 'staged this' 'written that' bla bla bla...

How I happen to share the same contraption with this set of people remain a mystery! cry

Are you for real?

So we even have to beg a president to read speech every two weeks?

It’s not your fault
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Howtofuck: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
jojofola:

Troll, as usual.
Mumu
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Wizzyflexx: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanHaske:
If Donald Trump had handled this covid 19 pandemic the way Buhari is doing, the USA wouldn't have been in the kind of mess they are now considering the enormous resources, manpower and willpower they have at their disposal. While Trump the blabber mouth prefers to be political about everything and keeps hampering the work of health officials, Buhari has delegated the fight to trusted experts on health issues while giving them all the support they need and making policies in line with their professional advice, and giving strategic and technical directives like a true military general when the need arises.
I must say I am proud of my president.

Believe me you're bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Cammo: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Everything Buhari said is the same as posted by some people here. So it was recorded after all.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Babapyro: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
odubayor:

Bro if u can't help then leave him someone better will help
Anybody that gives him anything is big fool,we are all in this together but pulling some cheap scam because of the situation of the country is a new low,hunger wants to kill him but he has money for sub.
It's gullible people like you they're after, hope they don't prey on your soft heart

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Victorious1000: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice decision to relax the lockdown by Mr President!

You don't just lock people inside without good palliative measure to sustain them

Go out and continue hustling but adhere to all protective measures to stay free from the disease

Stay safe people, together we'll defeat this common enemy called covid 19.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
blowjohn:

You are wrong sir. You want me to show you how?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Howtofuck: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Believe me you're bastard
just like your hopeless father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Plead:

Y’all seem to be making a mistake. The lockdown directives that Buhari has been giving since applies to Lagos,ogun and fct only.
Other state govenors implementing and enforcing lockdown are doing so on their own and not any directive from fg.
So, even if Buhari relaxes lockdown or extends it, it doesn’t apply to any other state aside Lagos,ogun and fct.
You are the one making a mistake sir
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by funmike83(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Plead:
A lot of people seem to be making a mistake. The lockdown directives that Buhari has been giving since applies to Lagos,ogun and fct only.

Dont forget the fact that most head offices are in this 3 states. Lock down in this States automatically affects some offices in other States automatically
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by beejay85: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Over night curfew bawo
You want go club? shocked cool
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Ibehjohn66: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by domaboy1759: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
ogawriter:
Okay

Meanwhile no light to watch the broadcast

I am saving my fuel for later when I want to work grin

Work still dey pay
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Aurelius1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Now that they have released us from prison I hope average Nigerians will develop savings culture? especially we Southerners, now we know that the North will always be placed ahead of us so let's learn to save for the raining day.
Who said we've been released? We remain like this till May, 4th.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Howtofuck: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Babapyro:

Some of this people have 50accounts constituting nuisance here daily to scam people of their hard earned cash and you're telling me to leave him.
as if you are not a scammer
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Ibehjohn66: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
pennywys:
wink

That speech really mean nothing to me, already the evil governor of Rivers State has already imposes 24hrs total lockdown on us, [while he is in government house eating from government pause with his big belly and voice like one creature from the pit of hell

This finished me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) by Radicalface: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Son that is the flag of the Nigerian Army.

You are an old man but you're not wise. What about the docterd video that one too is real

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.