Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool (2127 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by AmeLonRo(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
You may be right and you may be wrong. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9frqkiizc
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by MrPRevailer(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
@MadeMan01 in my Church, there are 3 foreign cases of Coronavirus that have been healed through online church programs. 1 Italy, 1 Spain, 1 U.k

This is not the first time God heals people through online or cable t.v. The Lord's Chosen has recorded thousands of cases of online healing since the ministry began 17 years ago.

Apostle Suleman have also pleaded with government to relax lockdown, so they can heal people.
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by desiredhome: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
As long as they are not preaching against Christ, it's okay. Remember
Mark 9:38-41
Preaching Christ and doing the work of Christ are not the same..........
Will Christ be more Concern of material things more than spiritual things?
Will Christ be boosting of being the richest of material things while his disciples are dying of hunger?
Will Christ buy private jet or drive billions of naira car when his followers/members are hungry?
Will Christ eat and dine with politicians or be running after politicians up and down?
Will Christ build schools with money of the widows, orphans, poor people of His Church and later say education is not for the poor?
Will Christ ask you to pay money before He will pray for you?
Will Christ use armed plicemen and convoys when going out for protection and ask his members to wear church bangle, stickers, apron their own protection?........if Christ will not do any of this then use your head know he ye whom thou serve.....
Are you serving God? or are you serving Mammon?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
desiredhome:

Preaching Christ and doing the work of Christ are not the same..........
Will Christ be more Concern of material things more than spiritual things?
Will Christ be boosting of being the richest of material things while his disciples are dying of hunger?
Will Christ buy private jet or drive billions of naira car when his followers/members are hungry?
Will Christ eat and dine with politicians or be running after politicians up and down?
Will Christ build schools with money of the widows, orphans, poor people of His Church and later say education is not for the poor?
Will Christ ask you to pay money before He will pray for you?
Will Christ use armed plicemen and convoys when going out for protection and ask his members to wear church bangle, stickers, apron their own protection?........if Christ will not do any of this then use your head know he ye whom thou serve.....
Are you serving God? or are you serving Mammon?
Well I'm a Catholic and I don't view certain Christian denomination as money money money, I know Catholic, Anglican for charity too, I haven't dive into OPM but, I've seen decent things from them too and those members of OPM are displaying good Christian attribute, at least the ones I've met/know.
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by jcross19: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
MadeMan01:
Since the onset of the COVID 19 outbreak, none of the always seen, "miracle" working Pentecostal pastors has performed any miracle to prove their faith. From Adeboye of RCCG, to Oyedepo of Winners, to Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, to Odumeje Indaboski Bahose, Chris Okafor, etc.
It is now clear that they have been coordinating scams on the Nigerian populace exploiting the fear and uncertainties Nigerians have of the national situation.
The orthodox churches like Anglican, Catholic, Baptist, etc don't promote this commercial scam that has turned Pentecostal churches to businesses . The only people that will still promote the Pentecostal churches after this would be family members of the founders, and workers in the church and office holders in the church.
Education is the future of any nation. Heavy investment in quality education made available to all and not seen as luxury for private schools.
After all, every nation deserves the leadership and system it entertains within its boundaries
you are fool one of our brother ran away from seminary school because of high rate of gay practice in the seminarian's school. and you are a fool too what about your stupid and greedy mbaka?
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by desiredhome: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Well I'm a Catholic and I don't view certain Christian denomination as money money money, I know Catholic, Anglican for charity too, I haven't dive into OPM but, I've seen decent things from them too and those members of OPM are displaying good Christian attribute, at least the ones I've met/know.

I didn't comdem anybody as there are few true Christians even in the Penticostals but more fake people feeling they are Christians and they don't keep to the Christian principles.....they are the easily deceived.
That I am born into a Christian home does not make me a Christian till I truly confess Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and keeping to his commandments......
The love of money is the reason the society is the way it is today.....the authodox Churches are not this money money money concious the way this Penticostals do.....it means we should be careful of how far we go to satisfy our earthly desires.....

Luke 12:15
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's [i]life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
desiredhome:

I didn't comdem anybody as there are few true Christians even in the Penticostals but more fake people feeling they are Christians and they don't keep to the Christian principles.....they are the easily deceived.
That I am born into a Christian home does not make me a Christian till I truly confess Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and keeping to his commandments......
The love of money is the reason the society is the way it is today.....the authodox Churches are not this money money money concious the way this Penticostals do.....it means we should be careful of how far we go to satisfy our earthly desires.....

Luke 12:15
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's [i]life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
Most of these money churches are common in Nigeria, I think. Nigeria should make it to top five countries with highest Christian denominations.
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by desiredhome: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Most of these money churches are common in Nigeria, I think. Nigeria should make it to top five countries with highest Christian denominations.
Unfortunately the money money Church have not helped us in any way, rather it has taken us to more poverty......
Nigeria with highest praying/churches going people yet the poorest among nation's despite all the natural/human resources we have.....
I know some sheeple in their ignorant will come and ask if churches the government or it is the government that is responsible for their poverty/frustrations.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by ugwu1818: 3:21am On Apr 29, 2020
It is not true, the love for God is what should make one to go to church
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
We are free agents!

We can be convinced as in compelled to do something but nobody changes his mind on what he has resolved in his heart due to insults, intimidation or vilification.

Each person will decide what to do with his life afterwards, nobody can dictate for others! smiley
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by Dantedasz(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
At times ignorance parades itself as enlightenment.
All gods need man to exist. Without man all gods would disappear because gods come from imagination of men. All gods are created by mankind
. undecided undecided
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by desiredhome: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
ugwu1818:
It is not true, the love for God is what should make one to go to church
A lot people don't go to church because of love for God, some go because for miracle, some because of problem, some is greed etc
You don't need to be in a building to show your love for God, you can show your love for God at any where and anytime.....
Re: Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean? / Satan Or Serpent:Who Was Cursed? / SERMON JOTTERS: The Most Important Prayer [dr. D.K Olukoya]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.