Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( (9314 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Topsic70: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tpave:
I'm very surprised
Same thing I found too o

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Overself: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tpave:
I'm very surprised
Afonja/ fulani goat,why u dey allow Buhari shiit for ur mouth?
I check the name very well for Google,na different tin I come see. Why poverty,dey disgrace u n ur generations like dis?
I spit on ur worthless face.
Viva Biafra!
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Sufisunni: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Oga let me lecture you.
Anything you see on Wikipedia was Uploaded by people. Sometimes your Enemies. And sometimes your friends.

Wikipedia doesn't go to people. People go to Wikipedia sir

At least you should be old enough not suffer any sought of Brainwash by territorial enemies. Doesn't matter how much I hate my enemies.

The truth be told, if I were your father I'd be very ashamed you have no clue of the Computer age

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
I doubted it before, but I do believe both KANU and Buhari are dead now

2 Likes

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by LarryBee1k: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Sufisunni: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Oga let me lecture you.
Anything you see on Wikipedia was Uploaded by people. Sometimes your Enemies. And sometimes your friends.

At least you should be old enough not suffer any sought of Brainwash by territorial enemies. Doesn't matter how much I hate my enemies.

The truth be told, if I were your father I'd be very ashamed you have no clue of the Computer age

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Sufisunni: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Overself:

I check the name very well for Google,na different tin I come see. Why poverty,dey disgrace u n ur generations like dis?
Viva Biafra!
though he's now dead. He should do live video if he's not dead

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Tpave(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Overself:

Viva Biafra!
Go and learn manners pls
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Ronald1(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2020
I saw this nitemi

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Tpave(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Sufisunni post=88931854][/quote] You're God. You know everything in this world. Mr over sabi
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Tpave(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Oga let me lecture you.

So you know everything and you're not Bill gate yet? Mr over sabi who knows it all and you are here designing logo for 2k. Fool.
Didn't you read where I said I went back to wikipedia again and it has been changed?At least today I have learnt that wikipedia can be edited. You too learn everyday and nobody cursed your generation like you do to others. Pls mind how you insult people here and mind your business also
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Magzippp(m): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Tpave(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Overself:

Viva Biafra!
You're a mother fucker and a bastard. Must you insult me before correcting me? I googled wikipedia and saw it there. I screenshot and posted it here. At least I have learnt that wikipedia can be edited by anybody. I also went back and discovered that it has been edited and the death part removed. Even the school was changed from Madonna university to University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Why do you guys like insulting your generations here?
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Tpave(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Op don't you know wikipedia can be edited?

Have you forgotten when it reported by Wikipedia of rema's death?

You're very right. A perfect gentleman. Others were busy insulting their generations and grand parents.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Island01: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by lwise(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Tpave:
You're a mother fucker and a bastard. Must you insult me before correcting me? I googled wikipedia and saw it there. I screenshot and posted it here. At least I have learnt that wikipedia can be edited by anybody. I also went back and discovered that it has been edited and the death part removed. Even the school was changed from Madonna university to University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

You shouldn't have replied him, they are not happy that their lord n saviour is dead.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by lwise(m): 4:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Island01:
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later

Oga make the money n keep it, we aren't interested
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by phyllumtopilla: 4:42am On Apr 28, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Oga let me lecture you.

What lecture are you giving oga lecturer?....couldn't you see in the write-up that Nnamdi Kanu was referred to in the present tense?...that already tells you the OP doctored the profile. That is a simple mistake showing the OP isn't intelligent enough.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Judybash93(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
kodakat:
Afonjas don't have sense. Even Fulani cows have sense more than them.

Oh wow
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Overself: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Tpave:
U are a very stupid goat!
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Overself: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Sufisunni:
though he's now dead. He should do live video if he's not dead
Goat!
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by eremdarlington: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2020
i did not see where died or dead was written undecidedi did not see where died or dead was written
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Dogogo1900: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2020
manuelreports:
Continue displaying your ignorance to the whole world. Funny enough your Illiterates Afonja brothers will buy it and believe it. Gullible fools who don't know anybody can edit Wikipedia page
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Dogogo1900: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
In other words Nnamdi Kanu will never die and can never die, he will live for ever.
The delusion of a Biafran follower.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by kalufelix(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Tpave:
The coming days will reveal the truth. Mind you, I'm an igbo man but being inquisitive to find out the truth.
It's been a long long time i stopped believing kanu's social media handle.. Kanu's intelligence is on a different level and just doesn't match whatever that is coming out from there... Remember the last minute U-turn by IPOB just before the last election..lol.. The kanu i know cannot be that stupid.. I asked several questions about how he resurfaced in Israel after the afaraukwu invasion without a concrete explanation... He may or may not be alive only time shall tell... I hope the next set of leaders are the real military minded ones.. With or without the Biafra struggle Nigeria go still cast..

2 Likes

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by orisa37: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
BRITAIN should investigate the cause of DEATH and tell us.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by EdoPrince93(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
FTC

Are you serious

Nothing like that... fake rumour peddlers......What's your gain OP?
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Elimon(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Do u guys have a special wikipedia?

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by kellyJames5(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Which Wikipedia did you visit, because this is a screenshot of Wikipedia page about Kanu..

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Yorubasareslave: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
kodakat:
Afonjas don't have sense. Even Fulani cows have sense more than them.
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by waynetee(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
grin

Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by Grace001: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Mmmm
Re: I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Set To Counter Falsehood Against Tinubu / Atiku Indicted / Text Of Gej's Address To The Nation- Imposes State Of Emergency In Some Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.