Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. (3744 Views)

No Approved COVID-19 Vaccines Yet – NAFDAC / Importation Of Covid-organics (CVO) From Madagascar Is Simply Distasteful!- PSN / Senegal Others For Coronavirus Vaccine From Madagascar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Efe42(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Following the launch of the COVID ORGANICS aka CVO drug by the government of Madagascar on the 20th of April 2020, which is alleged to cure the virus by the government of Madagascar.
It is said that the United State government has agreed to fund the county's COVID-19 Herbal cure and it failed to receive approval from WHO.
In an interview with the USA ambassador Michael Pelletier, he stated that the American government will fund Madagascar with $2.5 million.
Further stating that "the exclusive allocation of this sum in popularization on the national territory of the solutions found”.
It was also gather from other local sources that German, Danish and American researchers, have combined their efforts to carry out analysis on the preventive and curative scope of the use of artemisia for the treatment of the virus.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Efe42(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Don't ask me for source because this is the source.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Seyilome(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Madagascar to the world, it is good to stand on your word.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by CanadaOrBust: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Trump withdrew funding from W.H.O. Where do u except them to find the money to approve anything?

4 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Chicagoesontop: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2020
What is WHO really trying to play with this virus ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by elchapoo: 1:47am On Apr 28, 2020
NA WHO BE WHO SEF, THESE DAYS WE NO KNOW WHO BE WHO OOO, AMERICA NO KNOW WHO BE WHO AGAIN, ME SEF I NO KNOW WHO BE WHO.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 28, 2020
WHO is right to to approve it. That doesn't mean whoever wants to use it should not use it. WHO is the world governing health organization and they cannot approve anything that has not been properly and clinically tested including knowing it's side effects on different kinds of people. It's the same way Trump approved the use of chloroquine and WHO didn't approve it. Where is the chloroquine today? It works for some people and doesn't work for others. Had WHO approved the use of chloroquine and someone uses it and still dies u all will be blaming WHO. Every country are free to use wherever means they can to try and stop the virus but do not expect WHO to approve a drug that has not been properly tested over a certain period of time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

How are they playing with the virus abeg? They would be playing with the virus if they go on and approve everything that comes out eg chloroquine.

3 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Trump withdrew funding from W.H.O. Where do u except them to find the money to approve anything?
Because they didn't make judicious use of the fund. You can't eat in my house and you side with the enemy

1 Like

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

How are they playing with the virus abeg? They would be playing with the virus if they go on and approve everything that comes out eg chloroquine.
Chloroquine work, even Drs and democrat said so. Just because it was taut by Trump dey go against it.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Bundaweber: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
beamtopola:

Chloroquine work, even Drs and democrat said so. Just because it was taut by Trump dey go against it.

and people are still dying in US.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2020
If this is true, madagascar will rake in billions

1 Like

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Madagascar to the world

1 Like

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by sapientia(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Efe42:
Don't ask me for source because this is the source.

Ok
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by MyOpinion1(f): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
W H.O ti gba abodi cry
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
beamtopola:

Chloroquine works and America has almost 57,000 deaths and still counting. Tell me if WHO had approved chloroquine and America records 57k deaths by now they would be pointing fingers at WHO for misleading them.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Delejumi(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

We both know that WHO is the reason why we are in this mess at first. They refuse to acknowledge that this virus can be transmitted from person-to-person, they depend on China words without verifying it, they ignored calls from Taiwan that the is virus dangerous and they refuse to declare it a pandemic until after several days and they also call Trump decision to place travel restriction on China uncalled for.

So my friend, did you now know what WHO is up to?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by okeyglm: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2020
artemisia, is a common malaria drug. Is not possible.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by professore(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Sincerely speaking I perceive they are up to nothing good.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Timileyin1234(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
MyOpinion1:
W H.O ti gba abodi cry
WHO ti gba abode not abodi
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by MyOpinion1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timileyin1234:

WHO ti gba abode not abodi

Thanks
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by blowjohn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bundaweber:

Wo told u they r using it in the USA?
They r not using it cos Democrats wont allow.
Didn't u hear or read bout the democrat that got saved from the virus after using hydroxychloroquine? Just about 2weeks plus ago?
She went on fox news to thank trump.
A democrat o
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Wo told u they r using it in the USA?
They r not using it cos Democrats wont allow.
Didn't u hear or read bout the democrat that got saved from the virus after using hydroxychloroquine? Just about 2weeks plus ago?
She went on fox news to thank trump.
A democrat o

U people are just turning this thing into politics. When it comes to life and death situation, u have to put politics aside. So u think if chloroquine is a cure for covid 19 then people will refuse to take it just because they are Democrats? Chloroquine is not a cure for the virus, if it is over 50k people wouldn't have died in the US. It might work for some people and doesn't work for some. How then do u expect such medicine to get approved by WHO? Some people even catch the virus and recover without taking any medication. For such people even if it's ordinary vitamin c they took some would come and say vitamin c is he cure.

1 Like

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

U people are just turning this thing into politics. When it comes to life and death situation, u have to put politics aside. So u think if chloroquine is a cure for covid 19 then people will refuse to take it just because they are Democrats? Chloroquine is not a cure for the virus, if it is over 50k people wouldn't have died in the US. It might work for some people and doesn't work for some. How then do u expect such medicine to get approved by WHO? Some people even catch the virus and recover without taking any medication. For such people even if it's ordinary vitamin c they took some would come and say vitamin c is he cure.

U said it may work for some abi?
So what do they have to lose using it?
U have to understand who and who co troll the WHO and how much they want trump to fail.
Do u know ow much they stand to make from vaccines?
Do u know that dr. Fauci headed the program that funded the lab in wuhan to the tune of about 3.5 billion dollars?
It's this same Fauci that was among the earliest virologists to study the HIV virus tha later ended I controversy.
Let's leave that.
Let me ask u, those doctors some of who have written to trump that the patients they used hydroxychloroquine for recovered, are they imposters?
What does US stand to lose if they use it?
Am oh yea I read the findings concerning the use of hydroxychloroquine on CNN last week and I saw the coverups
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

U said it may work for some abi?
So what do they have to lose using it?
U have to understand who and who co troll the WHO and how much they want trump to fail.
Do u know ow much they stand to make from vaccines?
Do u know that dr. Fauci headed the program that funded the lab in wuhan to the tune of about 3.5 billion dollars?
It's this same Fauci that was among the earliest virologists to study the HIV virus tha later ended I controversy.
Let's leave that.
Let me ask u, those doctors some of who have written to trump that the patients they used hydroxychloroquine for recovered, are they imposters?
What does US stand to lose if they use it?
Am oh yea I read the findings concerning the use of hydroxychloroquine on CNN last week and I saw the coverups

Americans are using hydroxychloroquin for covid-19. It is not a cure and cannot be approved by WHO as a cure. They are also using chloroquine in Nigeria and we have recorded lots of fatalities. When a genuine cure or vaccine is discovered , WHO will approve it. Until then use whatever works for u.

2 Likes

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by blowjohn(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

Americans are using hydroxychloroquin for covid-19. It is not a cure and cannot be approved by WHO as a cure. They are also using chloroquine in Nigeria and we have recorded lots of fatalities. When a genuine cure or vaccine is discovered , WHO will approve it. Until then use whatever works for u.

Let me tell u something about drugs. Even if u give the best anti cancer drugs to someone at end stage cancer, most likely they will die.
Most of the americans dying were already in critical conditions.
Look the media is very biased.
How come other doctors record close to 100 percent success? U think they gave the drug to critically I'll patients?
U heard about how people r dying in America and Ecuador and spain even before being able to reach hospital?
I personally know 2 people that had it here in Nigeria and its quinine derivative that saved them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexUJeWmzSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShiwHR5OvtM

1 Like

Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bundaweber:

Yea in the democrat control state, since they re protesting trump
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Let me tell u something about drugs. Even if u give the best anti cancer drugs to someone at end stage cancer, most likely they will die.
Most of the americans dying were already in critical conditions.
Look the media is very biased.
How come other doctors record close to 100 percent success? U think they gave the drug to critically I'll patients?
U heard about how people r dying in America and Ecuador and spain even before being able to reach hospital?
I personally know 2 people that had it here in Nigeria and its quinine derivative that saved them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexUJeWmzSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShiwHR5OvtM

So in a nutshell people are dying in America because they aren't using chloroquine. Ok sir continue. How about people that got it survived without using any chloroquine. What saved them, food and water?

Are u among those that think Trump is the saint trying to stop the anti Christ? Maybe we should also try injection of disinfectant since Trump suggested it.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by blowjohn(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

So in a nutshell people are dying in America because they aren't using chloroquine. Ok sir continue. How about people that got it survived without using any chloroquine. What saved them, food and water?

Are u among those that think Trump is the saint trying to stop the anti Christ? Maybe we should also try injection of disinfectant since Trump suggested it.

U already said it urself that some people can take just vitamin c and be free. See the people surviving in america are doing so based on management of symptoms.
If uvtake vitamin c or ginger or whatever for the duration of the incubation period, u maintain a vibrant immune system that fights off the virus.

No I dont believe in those antichrist stories.
And again, do u really believe trump just woke up one day and mentioned hydroxychloroquine?
Dont u think he has a team of medical experts?
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hope for the best on this findings.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

U already said it urself that some people can take just vitamin c and be free. See the people surviving in america are doing so based on management of symptoms.
If uvtake vitamin c or ginger or whatever for the duration of the incubation period, u maintain a vibrant immune system that fights off the virus.

No I dont believe in those antichrist stories.
And again, do u really believe trump just woke up one day and mentioned hydroxychloroquine?
Dont u think he has a team of medical experts?

Hydroxychloroquine has not been tested enough to be approved by WHO as a cure for the virus. That's what I'm trying to let u understand. Even in Senegal and Nigeria they are using this same medicine and getting good results, but we and Senegal have not seen enough cases to prove the medicine is a cure (It is not a cure). Of course some French doctors got positive results on their patients while using Chloroquine. But what happened after they started having a surge? 23,000 people have died in France and u telling me Chloroquine is a cure? 57k in USA. The fact is if 100 people contract the virus without using anything, it is likely that 70-80 would survive. If sypmtoms were managed 90-95 might survive. There is no cure yet.
Re: United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
greenhulk:

Hydroxychloroquine has not been tested enough to be approved by WHO as a cure for the virus. That's what I'm trying to let u understand. Even in Senegal and Nigeria they are using this same medicine and getting good results, but we and Senegal have not seen enough cases to prove the medicine is a cure (It is not a cure). Of course some French doctors got positive results on their patients while using Chloroquine. But what happened after they started having a surge? 23,000 people have died in France and u telling me Chloroquine is a cure? 57k in USA. The fact is if 100 people contract the virus without using anything, it is likely that 70-80 would survive. If sypmtoms were managed 90-95 might survive. There is no cure yet.

The surge is because of complications attached to the virus e.g clotting. Something that was just recently discovered last week.

The issues here like u said is if symptoms are managed well then the peraon survives. Well hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and the likes help in the management.
Nobody is saying it destroys the virus or cures it. But it improves recovery rate as long as complications dont set in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Mastubation / Coping With Infertility / What's The Best Solution For A Scorpion Bite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.