Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir (36540 Views)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 54th Birthday Today - Memoir / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by kwasoly(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
I remember in my year one I was excited to join one of those cult groups in school after I must have filled the form but as God may have it I didn't submit immediately I traveled to Aba for weekend. To cut the story short my brother invited me to dominion city on Sunday to worship with them, mehn after the service I personally have my life to Christ since that 2006 till date I'm eternally grateful to God for ordering my steps into Dominion City.
Sir thank you for paying the price to carry divinity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Chuky7(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThothHermes:
It means there's a spiritual factor that determines our success or failure in this life. Download Joshua Selman messages. You'll be glad you did.

okay will do
Thanks
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by KGREAT(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
IMO01:
The pastor that made me start going to church. Most of the great minds I have met are Dominion city members. If you read wide you you would know most Nigerian pastors say nothing New but ogbueli dey spit fire for mouth.

The only pastor I have seen that is really against only motivational speaking on the pulpit. Even though I don't go to church again.

Happy birthday sir.
go back to church
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chuky7:

oh no I know ibiyeomie well

why do they all answer David anyways

Don't you think you should name one of your sons David? You never can tell...Anyway, go and study the life of David in the bible.
Cheers
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by kwasoly(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can't visit Dominion City Church and still remain the same. I bet you with my life, there must be a deposit from above.. Happy Birthday Sir..
A living legend

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Ugwucharles(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happ birthday Daddy, on behalf of my family, we say thank you for your mentorship,counseling and teaching
We appreciate you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Chuky7(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Don't you think you should name one of your sons David? You never can tell...Anyway, go and study the life of David in the bible.
Cheers

lol just might happen ...till then I guess.

hmmm...Alright

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Please anyone that has his.messages on his or.her phone, pls watsapp.me and share(08169827645)
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Founder Of Dominion City, Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Clocks 52 TODAY - Memoir

Hello Nairalanders, Please help me to appreciate and celebrate my Pastor, Mentor and Father Pastor David Ogbueli. Today is his birthday...

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli was born on the 28th of April 1968. He is from the eastern part of Nigeria, Anambra state. DeePee as fondly called, which is the short form of “The Pastor” gave his life to Jesus Christ at the tender age of 12 when he was in secondary school. He led school assemblies, chapel, attended the scripture union fellowship and had a deeper life upbringing. After secondary school, he got an admission into the University of Nsuka where he studied Microbiology. It’s been recorded that Pastor David pioneered the popular campus fellowship called NCF (New Covenant Family) Nsuka during his undergraduate days. Many souls were delivered, won and reconciled back to Jesus Christ at the campus most especially, members of the school fraternities. It’s been stated severally by converts that, David was a threat to these school cults at Nsuka…

The NCF campus fellowship soon spread across all other campuses which gave birth to the church called “Dominion City”. The church Dominion City is one of the fastest growing Pentecostal Church in Nigeria and outside Nigeria today. The church started in the year 1996 with a very small number at Marcus Garvey Street Enugu and later moved to 95 Chime Avenue Enugu. Today, the church has over 1000 branches across Nigeria and about 100 branches spread across Africa, Asia, America and Europe.

Pastor David Ogbueli is presently the founder of Dominion Leadership Institute. The institute focuses on training and equipping Christians with what it takes to succeed in various fields of life. He is also a senior facilitator at the Institute National Transformation. He is also the founder and convener of the yearly National Youth Summit which usually holds at Owerri. It is a platform that promotes youth participation in governance, socio-economic development where thousands of youths gathers from all across the states of Nigeria to participate. Pastor David is also the convener of the yearly camp meeting which holds on every Easter weekend which is usually a 5 days program where delegates from Nigeria and outside Nigeria meet. He is a social reformer who owns and hosts the satellite and radio broadcast called “Expand Your World” and just of recent, Silverbird television and African Independence Television joined the list. Not to forget, Pastor David is the president of Golden Heart Foundation. GHF is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which focuses on youth empowerment, leadership, education and entrepreneurial development.

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli is married to a beautiful woman named Sarah. Pastor Sarah has been the keeper of flame for many years. Their union is blessed with 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. The members and friends of the ministry perceive him as a credible minister of the gospel and an icon of excellence. Pastor David’s teachings and mentoring has transformed many lives of which I am one of them (erm testimony for another day,*rolls eyes*)

Thank you Pastor David for answering the call to follow Jesus Christ and thank you for the many lives impacted. Most importantly, I must say a special thank you for not deviating from the mission of the ministry which says “Raising Leaders That Transform The Society”. When I first saw the mission statement, I didn’t understand it, I thought it was impossible. I asked myself, how many leaders can this ministry raise? Now this is the part that got me “Give us just 3 months of your life and you will see the transformation…” I ‘yinmu’ the first time I heard it, I thought they were mere altar sweet bragging but indeed I was proved wrong. My life got completely transformed. My journey of becoming a brand new person wouldn’t have been possible without your ministry. Only those who don’t know me before won’t understand what God has done in my life through the ministry. Sometimes I wonder what would have become of me and every other person that the ministry has raised if you had not answered the call. On behalf of my humble self and every other person you have raised and still raising, I say a big thank you. I pray to God to help me and give me the resources to give back to the ministry in plenty fold (I still wish for a jet).

Today, I pray for you, I pray to God to increase his anointing upon your life, may the Grace of God never depart from you, I wish you sound health, long life and prosperity. Happy 52nd Birthday DeePee of God.

SHILE.

Dear, pls do u have his messages?
Kindly send to me whatsapp(08169827645)
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Ifyike: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, may the grace of God in your life never run dry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Ifyike: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, may the grace of God in your life never run dry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Danzysb(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm

Thank you very much for this picture

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by glamorousbluice(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Happy birthday to my papa.. Thank God for existing in this generation with us..we love you in DC

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Dear, pls do u have his messages?
Kindly send to me whatsapp(08169827645)
Thanks in anticipation

Ok ma'am
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:29am On May 03, 2020
Good Morning FAM. Join us LIVE this morning for a Special Service of Honor For Pastor David Ogbueli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXhSZ9kDpU
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:01am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:10am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by Eileene(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Ok ma'am
Pls reply ur mail
Re: Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Happy Birthday to this perfect gentle man, God's servant, father & more!
THE PEE I LOVE YOU BAJEBAJE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Songs We Might Have Been Singing Wrongly / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Psalm 23 In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.