Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) (60911 Views)

Kwara:efcc Arrests , Detained Ex-kwara Commissioner For Works , Rotimi Ilyasu / Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Kwara Commissioner, Suleiman Rotimi Bags Engineers Society's Award Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by GamalNasser: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Autotech312:

If you don't believe him go and contest for an election in Edo, kogi or ondo state you Will understand. Please don't quote me ooo.... just try what I said.

Stories , i haven't contested myself yet but I have been involved with some successful elections of friends and I can tell you all na story
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Youngjohnosas: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Are you an atheist grin
besides, there's one God in Islam but 3 in 1 in Christianity.
Satan is Satan
what happened is the BELIEVE Christians have now is different from what Jesus (Isa bn Maryam) laid down. Paul changed everything and made it seem like Jesus way. Would you believe what Paul said in the Bible?

Read below. the same verse from different version.
Hebrews 6:1
King James Version
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Darby Bible Translation
Wherefore, leaving the word of the beginning of the Christ, let us go on to what belongs to full growth, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and faith in God,

World English Bible
Therefore leaving the teaching of the first principles of Christ, let us press on to perfection--not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works, of faith toward God,

Young's Literal Translation
Wherefore, having left the word of the beginning of the Christ, unto the perfection we may advance, not again a foundation laying of reformation from dead works, and of faith on God,

HE CLAIMED WORD OF GOD IS OUTDATED HERE, HE BROUGHT HIS OWN WHICH THEY USE NOW. CAN WORD OF GOD BE OUTDATED?
Hebrews 8:7 

New International Version
For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.

New Living Translation
If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.

English Standard Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.

New American Standard Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

New King James Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

King James Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Christian Standard Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second one.

Contemporary English Version
If the first agreement with God had been all right, there would not have been any need for another one.

Good News Translation
If there had been nothing wrong with the first covenant, there would have been no need for a second one.
You are just saying trash, lemme say Paul was like your prophet Mohammed,All he believed in was killings and forceful conversion till he saw the light of Christ, He was the greatest Apostle in the New Testament despite the fact he never met with Christ physically.

Even the Holy Bible had prophesied about the birth of the messiah Jesus Christ that would be sent to liberate the world, stop trying too contradict the Bible because of Wat pedophile Prophet Muhammad erroneously wrote out to You guys. the ministry of Apostle Paul witnessed thousands of miracles that were backed up by Christ while Muhammad only believed in sword and blood shed.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Youngjohnosas: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Autotech312:

If you don't believe him go and contest for an election in Edo, kogi or ondo state you Will understand. Please don't quote me ooo.... just try what I said.
OGA stop talking nonsense, what's this cry about Edo,Elections here have been the most peaceful, I have never seen a high profile politician die here mysteriously, it's just the normal squabble that's is obtainable everywhere.

u don't have to spill trash about anyone to feel relevant ,politicians in Nigeria are diabolical, Your state of origin which I don't know of is worse off.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Autotech312(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
OGA stop talking nonsense, what's this cry about Edo,Elections here have been the most peaceful, I have never seen a high profile politician die here mysteriously, it's just the normal squabble that's is obtainable everywhere.

u don't have to spill trash about anyone to feel relevant ,politicians in Nigeria are diabolical, Your state of origin which I don't know of is worse off.

I warned not to quote me, I'm sending them after u.

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by alyarmouk(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Africa. Na so dem tk kpai Jeff Joshua for AJEGUNLE.. no body know who 2 hold
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by SIRKAY98(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Are you an atheist grin
Satan is Satan
what happened is the BELIEVE Christians have now is different from what Jesus (Isa bn Maryam) laid down. Paul changed everything and made it seem like Jesus way. Would you believe what Paul said in the Bible?

King James Version
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Darby Bible Translation
Wherefore, leaving the word of the beginning of the Christ, let us go on to what belongs to full growth, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and faith in God,

World English Bible
Therefore leaving the teaching of the first principles of Christ, let us press on to perfection--not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works, of faith toward God,

Wherefore, having left the word of the beginning of the Christ, unto the perfection we may advance, not again a foundation laying of reformation from dead works, and of faith on God,

HE CLAIMED WORD OF GOD IS OUTDATED HERE, HE BROUGHT HIS OWN WHICH THEY USE NOW. CAN WORD OF GOD BE OUTDATED?

For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.

New Living Translation
If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.

English Standard Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.

For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

New King James Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

King James Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Christian Standard Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second one.

If the first agreement with God had been all right, there would not have been any need for another one.

Good News Translation
If there had been nothing wrong with the first covenant, there would have been no need for a second one.

There is 1 God Jehovah the creator of the universe and 1 Satan the Evil one.

Every religion has it. so dont ever help them say christain or muslim or traditionalist again. We are all thesame okay. Do you know (Ifa) of the Traditional diety has Issah in its eulogy? and Allah and Satan
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by vallyboi(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
How can you be a commissioner when you haven't eaten the Apple ....Does he know how many apples buhari has eaten
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Chukapage(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is how you people scare good people out of governance so only thrash can remain there

From his picture you can see he had been facing bsome long term circulatory problems
he has a point infact what he said is REALITY for you to be a leader or president or governor or any sensitive political post YOU NEED POWERS be it from light or Darkness it didn't start today it started centuries ago even in the Bible Kings consulted God or gods ,they offered sacrifices before going to wars and for protection it's in the Oldest book the Bible.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Chukapage(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:

hahaha @Good People , in politics.. Mr PDP apologist, and Trump supporter mention the good people in politics you know

for the sheer fact that elections are quite expensive venture in Nigeria and many parts of the world, we cant have good people in politics
you were making sense until you started APC PDP blame game who do una this thing? Tomorrow now Oshomole will migrate to PDP and you'll hail him ,Wike enter APC tomorrow you'll hail forgetting that they're ONE!
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Corporate2020:

Even if he has been looting our treasury, sleeping with people's wives, involved in money rituals and other devilish things?

May God judge him according to his hand work and if he is a footballer or a tailor, may God judge him according to his leg work.

As if you don't commit sin

Because u don't sleep with people's wife or do rituals or even loot national treasure doesn't make you a saint
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2020
AJOBI77:
May GOD forgive him of his trespasses

Mercy Expires @ Death!

There is no Repentance after Death!

Now is the time to Repent and seek for Mercy!

Once life goes , it's Over!
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by fareed69(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Ewo

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by evansjeff(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
My people don knack am.

Good morning to all my Edo and Kogi people.

May OSOSOMAYE the gods of bini kingdom lay a curse on you for this atrocity you typed.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by winamac: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
something must kill a man. corona go de one side de raise hand de shout "no be me kill am oh" before ncdc go add am to death count.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ajl: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Spiritual Wickedness in high and low places have done their work..

Modified: For those Quoting me, it's clear many of you lack understanding of life..

This Life is Spiritual! If you can understand and handle the Spirtual aspect of life, you will Escape many things..

Not Every Death is from GOD

There are deaths that could be averted if you were more Spirtual!

Before Anything comes out Physical, it is first Spiritually Orchestrated...

It's the Spirtual that Controls the Physical..

The Physical is only a Display of what has happened in the Spirtual!

That's why we Admonish all and Sundry to not just be Empty! Connect to the Highest Spirtual Being, GOD ALMIGHTY. Trust in HIM and live for Him... you will not be Messed up anyhow in this Wicked World...

The Case of this man is a case of " Failure before Breakthrough "

If He was a Prayerful person or someone around him was Praying, This Event may have been Revealed and they would have Cancelled it!

Cancel what? You are delusional. A lot of Nigerians don't go for medical checkup and have health issues they are not aware of. You, when last did you do a general medical check up? And it get more tricky from age 40
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by AreaFada2: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is how you people scare good people out of governance so only thrash can remain there

From his picture you can see he had been facing bsome long term circulatory problems
I wonder. The man didn't look healthy at all.

RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by juman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Every time I plan to sleep it seems like the last time.
That is the reality of life.

Talkless of this virus time.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:

You dey mind those people?

How many bushes littered with sacrificial human bodies do they find in Edo?

Those who shout diabolical stuff about Edo have never lived in Edo. I have seen people from other tribes put JuJu tied with red cloth in their pockets. These are not Edo people.

Edo are rather direct. If you Bleep and he says I will kill you, do not think he's doing shakara. He will beat you mercilessly.

Not like some who will be pretending to be your friend and put JuJu in your chair in the office.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
See many post on "village people" thing!

We have no "village people" problem in kwara.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Youngjohnosas: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

You dey mind those people?

How many bushes littered with sacrificial human bodies do they find in Edo?

Those who shout diabolical stuff about Edo have never lived in Edo. I have seen people from other tribes put JuJu tied with red cloth in their pockets. These are not Edo people.

Edo are rather direct. If you Bleep and he says I will kill you, do not think he's doing shakara. He will beat you mercilessly.

Not like some who will be pretending to be your friend and put JuJu in your chair in the office.
it's really annoying, I have lived in several states across the Geo political zones of this country and have noticed Edo is one of the most calmest state, they just write out of ignorance.

I dated one who said she heard several ill stories about Edo but we dated for over two years and she never saw any sign of what she was told around, when she even opened up about her family situations, the several spiritual battles her family where facing then I was amazed because they were facing more what they even accused us of.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
it's really annoying, I have lived in several states across the Geo political zones of this country and have noticed Edo is one of the most calmest state, they just write out of ignorance.

I dated one who said she heard several ill stories about Edo but we dated for over two years and she never saw any sign of what she was told around, when she even opened up about her family situations, the several spiritual battles her family where facing then I was amazed because they were facing more what they even accused us of.
My brother I have been close to various people even from other African countries. All believe to have various problems of that sort. All those going to T. B. Joshua church for deliverance come from across Africa.

I met a girl from South South schooling in Benin. She claimed there were too many witches in Benin. She later admitted that she had not made friends with any Benin person. And frankly has never had any problems with Benin people. But all her friends were from other states. Even her Benin land lady has been very nice. Quizzed what she based her views on, she had no reason.

She graduated and later found a decent job in Benin

My impression was herself and friends she made came to Benin with their prejudice. As friends they re-enforced each other's prejudices. Keeping them from mixing with or even getting to really know Benin people.

Later she will claim to have lived in Benin for 10 years. And her prejudices might sound convincing to people outside.
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by Legendguru: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Life is shorter than covid 19
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
You are just saying trash, lemme say Paul was like your prophet Mohammed,All he believed in was killings and forceful conversion till he saw the light of Christ, He was the greatest Apostle in the New Testament despite the fact he never met with Christ physically.

Even the Holy Bible had prophesied about the birth of the messiah Jesus Christ that would be sent to liberate the world, stop trying too contradict the Bible because of Wat pedophile Prophet Muhammad erroneously wrote out to You guys. the ministry of Apostle Paul witnessed thousands of miracles that were backed up by Christ while Muhammad only believed in sword and blood shed.
Sorry did I ever insulted you or Christianity? Why would you comport yourself in such insulting manner? Is that what your Bible preaches?
Besides, I've never quoted Qur'an, it's Same Bible I quoted. Paul founded Christianity, Jesus was never aware of Christianity.
I have a question for you, IS BIBLE THE BOOK OF GOD?
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by ThatFairGuy: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
SIRKAY98:

There is 1 God Jehovah the creator of the universe and 1 Satan the Evil one.

Every religion has it. so dont ever help them say christain or muslim or traditionalist again. We are all thesame okay. Do you know (Ifa) of the Traditional diety has Issah in its eulogy? and Allah and Satan
Noo, we're not thesame. Traditional worshipers belief is different from Christians, and that of Christians is different from Islam. Christians know Jesus as Son of God and God due to the Bible written under the influence of Paul and Paul himself but reverse is the case in Islam.
Can someone that never believe in you while you are Alive believe in you when you are no more? Paul didn't believe the TRUE Gospel of Jesus when he was alive but CLAIMED to believe him when he was no more! Is that commonsensically okay? No, There's an hidden agenda. That's why we have many derogatory words used against Jesus in the Bible (book of Paul)
Re: Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) by abbey621(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Are you an atheist grin
Satan is Satan

King James Version

Darby Bible Translation

World English Bible

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

New King James Version

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible

Good News Translation

Stop quoting things out of context, do your research and learn about spiritual maturity! Why should a devoted Christian be stuck preaching basic things about Christ over and over again, faith must be growing or it dies slowly. All Christians should mature in faith just like students in a clasroom, you build on what you learned in primary school to secondary school and perfect it at the university. Enlighten thyself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.