Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS (1050 Views)

Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / Get HTML, CSS, JS,JQUERRY,PHP Tutorial Videos From Lynda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WebMind: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Lock down Creativity. So I turned the lock down into an opportunity to write some HTML/CSS.
I made a mock nairaland.com front page design on 1366 px screen. It isn't responsive or mobile friendly yet.

https://nairalandmockfrontpage.imfast.io/nairaland-mock-fp/two.html

Inviting Mr. Seun Osewa.
Inviting the admin and enforcers like Lalasticlala, Mynd44, HigherEd, ---
Inviting CallMeDrino, manando1.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2020
How did you render the page?
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WebMind: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:
How did you render the page?
Just normal html/css in a browser.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2020
WebMind:
Just normal html/css in a browser.

you did good
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WebMind: 3:18am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

you did good
Thanks.

I can share a link to the hosted version. Though it is just a static mark up and not mobile friendly or responsive yet.

Here is one i did earlier. It is a PSD to HTML kind of work. Thought I used the jpeg equivalent of the PSD instead of actual PSD.
https://www.nairaland.com/5782387/psd-html-conversion
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 3:20am On Apr 28, 2020
WebMind:

Thanks.

I can share a link to the hosted version. Though it is just a static mark up and not mobile friendly or responsive yet.

Here is one i did earlier. It is a PSD to HTML kind of work. Thought I used the jpeg equivalent of the PSD instead of actual PSD.
https://www.nairaland.com/5782387/psd-html-conversion

cool stuff!
the actual PSD was designed by you or ?
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WebMind: 3:26am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

cool stuff!
the actual PSD was designed by you or ?
No i sourced for a fairly detailed PSD from themeforest, grabbed the picture[jpeg] of the PSD instead of the actual PSD and then converted it into HTML.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 3:35am On Apr 28, 2020
WebMind:

No i sourced for a fairly detailed PSD from themeforest, grabbed the picture[jpeg] of the PSD instead of the actual PSD and then converted it into HTML.

nice keep it up
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by CallMeDrino: 3:43am On Apr 28, 2020
WebMind:
Lock down Creativity. So I turned the lock down into an opportunity to write some HTML/CSS.
I made a mock nairaland.com front page design on 1366 px screen. It isn't responsive or mobile friendly yet.

https://nairalandmockfrontpage.imfast.io/nairaland-mock-fp/two.html

Inviting Mr. Seun Osewa.
Inviting the admin and enforcers like Lalasticlala, Mynd44, HigherEd, ---
Inviting CallMeDrino, manando1.

Nice one bro. You did a great job.

But try and make it mobile friendly

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

nice keep it up

Let's hope you didn't sell him nulled themes and plugins
Would be a pity to see that fine website die like mine, thanks to your useless themes and plugins

Oh, wait, you are now into Grammarly accounts! May God help us all
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Sanchez01: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:

Would be a pity to see that fine website die like mine, thanks to your useless themes and plugins

This guy! You're now the one bullying grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by barrypro: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Good job , start using twitter bootstrap so you dont have to go through the stress of making it mobile friendly.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by 9jaunite: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:

how bro
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Sanchez01:

This guy! You're now the one bullying grin

Bro, you have no idea how happy I am.

As a writer and God fearing man, I value a good name above money. PrinceOgun killed my name. You won't see me writing or commenting on Literature section again and yet I love that place. It made me a legend. Between 2016 and 2018, all lists of best writers had Eze2000. After PrinceOgun aka Dumo1 aka WuzzyTeck hit me I lost a lot of big money fans. One blocked me on Facebook, these are guys that send me 20k for a 500 naira book. Encouragement they c called it

PrinceOgun killed it all. What did I do? Just buy plugins and themes from him that turned out to be fake then called him out.

Three years ago, this guy robbed me of Xmas and happy new year celebrations as I had to defend myself tooth and nail against him and two of his friends, you saw the thread. None of the mods intervened and so it was just me. Many times then I wept.

He attacked me so often, I started using alternate monikers. Have you wondered why they don't ban me even when i declare my real identity? They sure know what I am suffering and have been suffering.

I didn't know my enemy who was attacking for no reason after eating my money. I couldn't find him, didn't even know how. I couldn't prove anything even to the mods. But Weber changed all that here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5819056/serial-scammer-princeogun-wuzzytech-uncovered

Even if you don't get him, getting the police to make him a wanted man with a reward for information on whereabouts will be all to easy for me now. Within two years maximum, I will get him for 4 years of grand defamation and blackmail.
My story and his must be featured on NL so my reputation will be cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
FiniLord:

As a writer and God fearing man, I value a good name above money. PrinceOgun killed my name. You won't see me writing or commenting on Literature section again and yet I love that place. It made me a legend. Between 2016 and 2018, all lists of best writers had Eze2000. After PrinceOgun aka Dumo1 aka WuzzyTeck hit me I lost a lot of big money fans. One blocked me on Facebook, these are guys that send me 20k for a 500 naira book. Encouragement they c called it

PrinceOgun killed it all. What did I do? Just buy plugins and themes from him that turned out to be fake then called him out.

Three years ago, this guy robbed me of Xmas and happy new year celebrations as I had to defend myself tooth and nail against him and two of his friends, you saw the thread. None of the mods intervened and so it was just me. Many times then I wept.

He attacked me so often, I started using alternate monikers. Have you wondered why they don't ban me even when i declare my real identity? They sure know what I am suffering and have been suffering.

I didn't know my enemy who was attacking for no reason after eating my money. I couldn't find him, didn't even know how. I couldn't prove anything even to the mods. But Weber changed all that here.

Even if you don't get him, getting the police to make him a wanted man with a reward for information on whereabouts will be all to easy for me now. Within two years maximum, I will get him for 4 years of grand defamation and blackmail.

[/s]

Mr Man stop behaving like a rabid dog on this forum i have told you many times I am not prince Ogun!! God!! Okay PLS what makes me Prince Ogun? Tell everyone present here the proof you saw! Your other accomplice is even going around congratulating you for a successful bullying gosh smh

PS: If we go by your logic the same way you aren't banned yet is the same way I am not banned so......?
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Sanchez01: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:

Sad, bro. Sorry. @the emboldened, even if it takes next month or the one after, I'll still nail him. Still waiting on his address. One of his network providers are currently not functioning at full throttle, hence the delay in getting his home address.

The question of whether or not I'll get him shouldn't even be up for discussion at this point. It is a question of when I'll do so. We have a name and a face already to match whatever KYC details his numbers reveal. Let him enjoy fresh air while he can.

His pictures behind bars will be posted on the forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:
[s][/s]

Mr Man [/b]stop behaving like a rabid dog on this forum i have told you many times I am not prince Ogun!! God!! Okay PLS [b]what makes me Prince Ogun? Tell everyone present here the proof you saw! Your other accomplice is even going around congratulating you for a successful bullying gosh smh

PS: If we go by your logic the same way you aren't banned yet is the same way I am not banned so......?

Them don ban your main moniker PrinceOgun for 10 years.... so?

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
WuzzyTech:
[s][/s]

Mr Man stop behaving like a rabid dog on this forum i have told you many times I am not prince Ogun!! God!! Okay PLS what makes me Prince Ogun? Tell everyone present here the proof you saw! Your other accomplice is even going around congratulating you for a successful bullying gosh smh

[/s]

I am I the one doing a desperate 70k giveaway to save my ass? grin

Audio 70k at that. grin
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:
[s][/s]

I am I the one doing a desperate 70k giveaway to save my ass? grin

Audio 70k at that. grin

Save as from what exactly? This guy check your brain well oo
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Save as from what exactly? This guy check your brain well oo

If you ask me who i go ask? But check the link below, i suspect you will find some answers there since you are so confused.

Scammer, you cup don full.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by WuzzyTech: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:

If you ask me who i go ask? But check the link below, i suspect you will find some answers there since you are so confused.

Scammer, you cup don full.

Waka Comot Oga! Shebi ur thread is up wetin u dey find here?
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Back to sender
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Where your own thread?
The giveaway thread? I can't find it again.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by FatTechGuy: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Love this. I always do that. Take a picture of a site I like and try to recreate it on my on
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by FatTechGuy: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
FiniLord:

Where your own thread?
The giveaway thread? I can't find it again.

You guys now derailed the thread from its purpose sha.

Shouldn't there ne a way to ban proven scammers by nairaland?

Modified: I just commented on one of this sale threads before I saw this. Thanks man.
Re: Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatTechGuy:

You guys now derailed the thread from its purpose sha.

Shouldn't there ne a way to ban proven scammers by nairaland?

Modified: I just commented on one of his sale threads before I saw this. Thanks man.

We thank God my dear. And you are most welcome! grin

So sorry about the thread. But saving innocent people like you from that guy is what I have been doing for 4 years.
I paid a heavy price for it, but God sees all.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Eminem скачать бесплатно скачать / Help With This! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.