Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy (792 Views)

Which Brand Of Generator Is The Best / What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? / Which Generator Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by busyfingerzz: 4:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Please I need help here from generator experts. I have a 1hp Skyrun Air conditioner and a ps4 and TV. Please what's the best type of budget friendly generator I can buy in the lockdown period that would power those conveniently. I know there might be an increase in price but I'll pay for a very good and durable one. Thanks.
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by ebuk4real(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2020
cool

Same here too o
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Sumo. I'll get back to you on the spec.
Price #130,000
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by ignis: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2020
busyfingerzz:
Please I need help here from generator experts. I have a 1hp Skyrun Air conditioner and a ps4 and TV. Please what's the best type of budget friendly generator I can buy in the lockdown period that would power those conveniently. I know there might be an increase in price but I'll pay for a very good and durable one. Thanks.

Congratulations, we have all known that you have AC, PS4 and TV.

Go to the market, the seller will give you a better informed advice that will guide your decision.
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by ikechemez(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
buy parsun 6350.

it's less than 80k. the one without key and battery and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by Obakashdee(m): 5:34am On Apr 28, 2020
ikechemez:
buy parson 6350.

I support this, but which lockdown? The one wey go soon finish anu wey just wan start lol
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by josen16322(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2020
masterbushi model 9565 no petrol no fuel all d generator need2 start working is 2bags of pure water.and d gen is very cheap and strong and carries everytin electronics in d house wat more do u wat d price just #500,000 is wat am usin right now like dis proverb says-soup wey sweet na money kill am smiley grin
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by ITbomb(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Don't follow this one
Always make your own independent research before going to the market before a desperate seller convince you to buy rubbish
ignis:

Congratulations, we have all known that you have AC, PS4 and TV.

Go to the market, the seller will give you a better informed advice that will guide your decision.
@OP, always remember to check if the coil 100% copper and also the name written on the carton is embossed on all vital parts of the generator
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by microlincoln: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2020
ikechemez:
buy parson 6350.

Are you sure the name is correct. Cos I searched for it but couldn't find it
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by fergieboy: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Honda
Re: Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy by ikechemez(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
microlincoln:

Are you sure the name is correct. Cos I searched for it but couldn't find it

sorry I mean parsun

(1) (Reply)

Sold / This Microsoft Laptop Is Everything, Going At An Affordable Price / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.