Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (6972 Views)

Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman? / How A Man Can Make Himself Irresistible To Ladies / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by nurabela: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2011
What makes a very ugly woman so irresistible to a handsome man that he just can't do without have her?
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2011
I always wonder myself. . .
I think it has to do with QUALITY~
some 'not so pretty' ladies just have too much sexual and personal energies and its so HARD to resist. . .
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by CrazyMan(m): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2011
nurabela:

What makes a very ugly woman so irresistible to a handsome man that he just can't do without have her?
My dear its LOVE they say love conquers all things.

So I strongly believe that love is capable of making an ugly woman look beautiful in the eyes of her lover.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:27am On Jan 09, 2011
nurabela:

REALLY ?

you are only speaking as the 3rd part or shall i say the onlooker

only the ugly woman and the handsome man can answer the question

remember beauty is the eye of the beholder, have you ever thought that the handsome guy sees something different from the ugly you see in the woman

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by 190: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2011
Ugly women always have killer bodies

Have you seen menopause (Ta pa 3 1)

Ugly face killer body

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by tpia1: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2011
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

this poster sounds like mamagee.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by harakiri(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2011
Na becos of less rivalry,competition and heartache. Face it,extremely pretty ALWAYS get hit on everyday. Even by their relatives. . .lol. A worwor lady on d oda hand would be grateful 2 have sum1 who at least pretends 2 love her. Ask some guys who married damsels d stress they go thru just 2 keep their wives. My neighbour down d street still manages his old benz ML and yet,he got his wife a CLS on her bday. Dat woman fine die abeg! I no blame am.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Switbitch(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2011
190:

Ugly women always have killer bodies

Have you seen menopause (Ta pa 3 1)

Ugly face killer body

Gbam! though not all o i have seen some err thing is not-so-good about them i mean face ugly bosom flat booty flat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
As shocking as it is, not every man is shallow. Some men look @ the body  grin and try hard to ignore the face lol and others look @ the woman's inside; her soul. If it is true love, she can look like a fist and he would still love her.  smiley
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

As shocking as it is, not every man is shallow. Some men look @ the body grin and try hard to ignore the face lol and others look @ the woman's inside; her soul. If it is true love, she can look like a fist and he would still love her. smiley

is it what is inside only or both beauty and inside

besides to get to know what is inside you have to be attracted by the beauty then you make a move and you get to know the inside

unless if s/he is from the same the hood that you see him/her everyday that you have known half of his/her character
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by itstpia1: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Good question.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
The truth is, no one is Ugly in the real world. Some people have what they call "charisma" that ability to make people like them, whether dem fine or wowo, i have seen the so called pretty girls with EMPTY brain, as in nothing dey inside am. in as much as men love pretty women, they also enjoy the fact that their women are intelligent, The bad part wey OP for talk be say make the girl no fine, she no sabi cook, she no sabi do any house work and she come dull....

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
It has to do with her personality and character as well as her internal beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by knightwalker(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
To satisfy his sexual urges.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by izsmike: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
nurabela: What makes a very ugly woman so irresistible to a handsome man that he just can't do without have her?
. Na becos of yanchh na
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by TRADELYN: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Good Character!

Good Character!!

Good Character...!!!

*LoL*
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by djeezy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
@OP, 1. Be very rich 2. Have big boobs and asss.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
nurabela:
big ass!
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Realone92(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Humble character
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
*big assets

They are also vulnerable to hans guys
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
to me, Nobody is ugly undecided
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Money? Status
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
to me, Nobody is ugly undecided

I know you wanna play MR POLITE but if nobody is really ugly, the word 'ugly' wouldn't be in existence.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

I never made a general statement undecided
that's why i added "TO ME"
which means in "my dictionary" the word UGLY doesn't exist
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tomfrench:

I never made a general statement undecided

that's why i added "TO ME"

which means in "my dictionary" the word UGLY doesn't exist

and I didn't quote 'a general statement' but yours.

That is If my remark is lucid to you.
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Catalyst4real: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/
Re: What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
izsmike:
. Na becos of yanchh na
yeah,those soft bubbling ass...

(1) (Reply)

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ / With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.