Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria (775 Views)

How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by cashprecilia(f): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2020
THIS POST IS AIMED AT SHOWING YOU HOW IT IS DONE, SO LEARN TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT AND DON’T MAKE MISTAKES

Nigerians are one of the most careless people in the world. So if there is anybody you can dupe, it should be Nigerians. So last week I was able to hack a bank account in Nigeria for an experiment, and I collected 450,000 Naira from the account. Nobody could arrest me because they had no idea who did it. But since I did it for fun, I returned the money immediately and warned the owner of the account not to try it again.

I will be showing you in the article how I was able to hack the account, and you can try your own. I forgot to add this as some of the bank frauds you can do from your home without stress.
Remember that this post is just purely educational – if you are caught, you will bear the consequences yourself.

There are several methods to steal money from someone’s account, but I will be sharing Phishing method, which is the simplest method. If you try my way and it doesn’t work, leave a comment in the comment section, and I will show you how else you can do it.
Are you ready?

Let’s see how to hack a Bank Account in Nigeria

Like I explained earlier, there are several ways to how to hack a bank account and withdraw money to your account, but others have lots of risks.

The Phishing Method
The simplest method to hack a bank account in Nigeria is the one I will show you the steps now, and it is the latest method in town.

I created a Fake Website
This costs me money to build, but it was one of the steps I knew would help me hack someone’s account and transfer their money without BVN.
In this website, I was selling expensive perfumes for as cheap as 500 Naira. In this website, you are required to purchase anything you want online, and it will be delivered to you.
At the backend of this website, there was where I could collect every detail that was registered on my website.

I promoted the website
I started to promote my new site. I promoted it to attract people to the website and start buying. I went on Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Whatsapp groups, everywhere I saw people gathered.
People Started to Buy, and I collected their Details

When people saw how cheap the things I was selling were, they started to buy in bulk. Remember that this is a “fake website,” so I could intercept their card details, phone number, date of birth, every single thing about them, I knew all of them.
After they finished buying and left, I would supply them the perfume – which was also of low quality and download their details.
I continued till I had so many card details on my hands, then it was time for operations. I had all I needed to hack a bank account in Nigeria.

Avoid some banks with strong security
Some banks have a robust security system, so they might not sometimes work if you are trying to hack someone’s account.
Sometimes when you want to make transfers to a payment gateway like Paystack, Paypal, etc., they might send the owner of the card an OTP (one-time-password) to their phones, and it will spoil everything you have done.
The secret is to keep trying till you see the one that works for you; you can no go ahead transfer the money.

You don’t have to be a professional scammer to be able to do this; you only need the tools and learn from someone.
Conclusion
you can ask questions in the comment section, and I will reply and explain to you.
If you have any question or need any help contact me on cashprecilia@protonmail.ch
Re: The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by IceLip: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2020
"Yo collected....and, yo retured it" shay yo dea wyne me ni ?
Re: The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by udoka2013: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Me I don't understand this post. Op are you trying to teach people crime ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by xreal: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2020
udoka2013:
Me I don't understand this post. Op are you trying to teach people crime ni?

I think he is teaching people not to be gullible (selling expensive perfumes for as low as N500).

Telling people not to punch their details into just any website they see.

1 Like

Re: The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by cashprecilia(f): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2020
how to protect yourself
Re: The Simplest Method To Hack A Bank Account In Nigeria by Hypnotise: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Why hack someone's account to steal his/her hard earned money? If you must hack, target politicians not struggling Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Women Traders Association Invites Hon Sir Melie Onyejepu To Be Their Patron / Piggyvest / 2008 Toyota Highlander For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.