Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m (4378 Views)

What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million / Unilag Test It Electric Car Around The Campus / What Required On New Toks Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Harryfrosh: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
I'll be getting my first ride in a couple of weeks and I need advice on which one to source for.. My best choice is always Benz AMG C63.. But I still don't have money to buy one for now.. My second choice is E350 from 2014 upward.. I don't think I'll be able to afford that right now as my budget is 4-5 million... After a lot of research and reviews.... I think I have interest in Lexus ES350 (2012) but since it's my first time buying and even driving a car... I need some opinions on the car... Tnx

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by maynation(f): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Here to read comments.
Lexus and benz crew will soon enter here.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Harryfrosh:
I'll be getting my first ride in a couple of weeks and I need on which one to source for.. My best choice is always Benz AMG C63.. But I still don't have money to buy one for now.. My second choice is E350 from 2014 upward.. I don't think I'll be able to afford that right now as my budget is 4-5 million... After a lot of research and reviews.... I think I have interest in Lexus ES350 (2012) but since it's my first time buying and even driving a car... I need some opinions on the car... Tnx

2012 Acura TL SH-AWD.
2012 C350.
2010 Infiniti G37.

All capable cars, in terms of luxury, performance, and handling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Ayomarcel(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2020
For me I'll recommend E350. But what are you looking forward in a car?

Luxury
Cost of Maintenance
Speed
Fuel consumption
Durability
Ruggedness
Availability of spare parts.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
maynation:
Here to read comments.
Lexus and benz crew will soon enter here.

Nah... Benz crew ain't coming. It takes a lot more than wishful thinking to get us to comment. We are not Toyota or Volvo crew.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Harryfrosh: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Ayomarcel:
For me I'll recommend E350. But what are you looking forward in a car?

Luxury
Cost of Maintenance
Speed
Fuel consumption
Durability
Ruggedness
Availability of spare parts.
the cost of maintenance and fuel will not be the problem.. Just want something really classic and maybe good body build... I mean... I like a car with a very big body like that of Toyota camry muscle... Just that I don't like camry... So something classic around 5m
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by maynation(f): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Praxtech:

Nah... Benz crew ain't coming. It takes a lot more than wishful thinking to get us to comment. We are not Toyota or Volvo crew.

But I am seeing E350, C350 everywhere, what are they? grin
Toyolvo?
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
maynation:

But I am seeing E350, C350 everywhere, what are they? grin
Toyolvo?

Stop keeping the company of yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Harryfrosh:
the cost of maintenance and fuel will not be the problem.. Just want something really classic and maybe good body build... I mean... I like a car with a very big body like that of Toyota camry muscle... Just that I don't like camry... So something classic around 5m

330 HP.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Ayomarcel(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Big body type that's good again is ML350, Ford edge, Acura zdx, Acura Tl,

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Harryfrosh: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

330 HP.
the name of this car and the year
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Harryfrosh:
op since u said u need something classic,I think you should get the Infiniti heavenlybang posted,since u said fuel is not an issue too. The car no be pure water and with badass pimping it wud really look different.The es350 is already becoming pure water as Nigerians love Toyota much.me personally I don't like es350 cos its damn too low.The Infiniti is a mad ride.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
op since u said u need something classic,I think you should get the Infiniti heavenlybang posted,since u said fuel is not an issue too. The car no be pure water and with badass pimping it wud really look different.The es350 is already becoming pure water as Nigerians love Toyota much.me personally I don't like es350 cos its damn too low.The Infiniti is a mad ride.

How would someone carry 4-5 milla buy Nissan?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Praxtech:

How would someone carry 4-5 milla buy Nissan?
wetin do Nissan.if u get Nissan u need better mech wey dey work am.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:

Exactly. That is the problem.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:

That's not even true. My car has never developed a funny issue. Worst issue I've had is my cats dying and having to replace my air filter. I go months without touching my engine bay.

Apart from that, just suspension work and oil change.

Harryfrosh:

2010 Infiniti G37. Buy and enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
ACURA TSX 2011.
Presently I own a 2007 ACURA TL with massive 258HP.
It gives me all the thrills desired coupled with the build and handling, I must confess it's a mad whip and I'll pick it over c350 2008-2011.
OP Check out ACURA TSX 2011, it beats HONDA ACCORD 2014 Hands down

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Opeexclusive04:
ACURA TSX 2011.
Presently I own a 2007 ACURA TL with massive 258HP.
It gives me all the thrills desired coupled with the build and handling, I must confess it's a mad whip and I'll pick it over c350 2008-2011.
OP Check out ACURA TSX 2011, it beats HONDA ACCORD 2014 Hands down

1. 258 HP is not massive.
2. The 2007 TL isn't as good as the C350 in anything. Not handling, not power, not looks, not luxury. I guess that's just your opinion, though.
3. Lol, a fully loaded 2014 Accord has way more tech and equipments than a 2011 TSX. I doubt you've even been in those cars. The TSX is literally a Euro Accord.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by king406(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
2012 IS350, if you can find one.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

1. 258 HP is not massive.
2. The 2007 TL isn't as good as the C350 in anything. Not handling, not power, not looks, not luxury. I guess that's just your opinion, though.
3. Lol, a fully loaded 2014 Accord has way more tech and equipments than a 2011 TSX. I doubt you've even been in those cars. The TSX is literally a Euro Accord.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

The c-class is 268HP, 10HP isn't a biggy for me.
Talking about the TSX 011 and 014 Accord pls take time to outline where the 014 beats the Acura.
Facts only pls let's learn.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Opeexclusive04:

The c-class is 268HP, 10HP isn't a biggy for me.
Talking about the TSX 011 and 014 Accord pls take time to outline where the 014 beats the Acura.
Facts only pls let's learn.

Yes, there's just a 10 HP difference, but the C350 drives waaaaay better. Not even in the same class. What the C350 competes with is the next-gen Acura TL SH-AWD (09-2014). The 2007 TL competes with the W203--and probably wins.

Like I said, the TSX IS an Accord. The 2011 TSX is the same thing as the 2008-2012 Honda Accord. It's sold in Europe as an Accord. The 2014 Accord is the next generation. I shouldn't have to explain why a newer generation of a car is better.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Harryfrosh:
I'll be getting my first ride in a couple of weeks and I need advice on which one to source for.. My best choice is always Benz AMG C63.. But I still don't have money to buy one for now.. My second choice is E350 from 2014 upward.. I don't think I'll be able to afford that right now as my budget is 4-5 million... After a lot of research and reviews.... I think I have interest in Lexus ES350 (2012) but since it's my first time buying and even driving a car... I need some opinions on the car... Tnx

Buy Acura TL 2012, thank me later. That's what I drive and I always sing hallelujah when I drive the car. The handling is magical.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Buy Acura TL 2012, thank me later. That's what I drive and I always sing hallelujah when I drive the car. The handling is magical.
Says someone who has no car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Praxtech:

Says someone who has no car
See weyrey... Who is the person that has no car? I bought my first car before you could dream of saving to buy a bicycle. And on my third, you're still driving a danfo in the name of taxi. Ode

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by decatalyst(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Can any baba kamoru work on it without having to look for diagnostics shop?

Then what's the price for 2007 and 2011.

I hope to hear from you or anyone here. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2020
decatalyst:

Can any baba kamoru work on it without having to look for diagnostics shop?
Hmmm, I won't advice you to use roadside mechanics oo. They do no good. Always try to diagnose your car when you notice anything. It's the safest way to go. You can buy the device and do it yourself sometimes. That way you can tell baba kamoru what you want him to do without him damaging anything else.

For the price, that depends on the grade. I bought mine 3.2m as a tok but price can defer due to various factors.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

See weyrey... Who is the person that has no car? I bought my first car before you could dream of saving to buy a bicycle. And on my third, you're still driving a danfo in the name of taxi. Ode
Before you got into a secondary school I was driving my first car. And right now you have no car..... This makes your insults weyrey and ode yours... You that okada dumped inside gutter just few days ago

Kelvin30286063:
Hunger aside, I can say that I have suffered the most from this lockdown.
I have been jumping bike up and down, and one recently threw me into a drainage due to his reckless riding. Work has been slow cuz I can't attend meetings that are far from my office. It's so annoying to say the least.
Please contact me on Whatsapp and let's negotiate. 09033012548
Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by decatalyst(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Hmmm, I won't advice you to use roadside mechanics oo. They do no good. Always try to diagnose your car when you notice anything. It's the safest way to go. You can buy the device and do it yourself sometimes. That way you can tell baba kamoru what you want him to do without him damaging anything else.

For the price, that depends on the grade. I bought mine 3.2m as a tok but price can defer due to various factors.

Thanks for ur feedback. What about 2007/09?
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Praxtech:

Before you got into a secondary school I was driving my first car. And right now you have no car..... This makes your insults weyrey and ode yours... You that okada dumped inside gutter just few days ago

What a fool. I believe I stated in the post that I sold my car to a dealer just before the lockdown. So did I tell you the car I was driving before I sold it before lockdown? I was driving Acura tl FWD sold it to a dealer for the SH-AWD...
Those are cars people like you can only dream of and that's if you know the difference between the two. Olodo

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Praxtech: 2:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

What a fool. I believe I stated in the post that I sold my car to a dealer just before the lockdown. So did I tell you the car I was driving before I sold it before lockdown? I was driving Acura tl FWD sold it to a dealer for the SH-AWD...
Those are cars people like you can only dream of and that's if you know the difference between the two. Olodo

Adewale you're driving a glorified Honda...in Akure... and desperate to get COVID-19 just to lay your grubby hands on another grubby level two Honda. Phew...you need help. Serious help. What I drive you can only imagine when you're daydreaming... Your third car... You know get shame clown.. when next I talk about cars get a jotter and a pen... Say me well to your wife.....the only good thing about you Olumide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by RZArecta(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Praxtech:

it is finished oo cry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Praxtech:

Adewale you're driving a glorified Honda...in Akure... and desperate to get COVID-19 just to lay your grubby hands on another grubby level two Honda. Phew...you need help. Serious help. What I drive you can only imagine when you're daydreaming... Your third car... You know get shame clown.. when next I talk about cars get a jotter and a pen... Say me well to your wife.....the only good thing about you Olumide
The only good thing about me is my wife. � You know me so well yet you didn't know when I gave that Honda to my wife. You dey craze oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Petrol, Tesla Model 3 Electric Car Has Launched At N6.9m Only / How To Increase The Range Of Your Remote Key Fob / My Engine Goes Off When A/C Is Switched On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.