Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement (9673 Views)

Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by dorka: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2020
About 5days ago, the NMFB Manager, said the loan disbursement for the over 80k householders and SMEs who applied for the CBN COVID 19 loan will commence the next day which was a Thursday. Has anyone been paid?

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by waleyp(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2020
did you apply for it?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2020
dorka:
About 5days ago, the NMFB Manager, said the loan disbursement for the over 80k householders and SMEs who applied for the CBN COVID 19 loan will commence the next day which was a Thursday. Has anyone been paid?

no response yet from them here

wha about you
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
warrenweste:

no response yet from them here

wha about you

I applied to the household part of the scheme sha.
Today I got an SMS telling me my application was approved for 500k (I am yet to submit bank statement and guarantor's form o, I'm expecting a response before sending them). It directed me to go to the webpage
https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans

On opening the page, it says I should input my BVN for confirmation to disburse fund (the page no dey open again for now and I did not take a screenshot the first & only time it opened).
I was about opening my mobile app to grab the BVN, that was when my 7th sense kicked open like "ogbeni kilonsele gangan"... banks no go ask me for BVN online naaw!
Then I tried contacting the website's contact number but it is switched off.
Na there I still dey naw, I dey investigate further

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by andycoal40(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Today I got an SMS telling me my application was approved for 500k (I am yet to submit bank statement and guarantor's form o, I'm expecting a response before sending them). It directed me to go to the webpage

On opening the page, it says I should input my BVN for confirmation to disburse fund (the page no dey open again for now and I did not take a screenshot the first & only time it opened).
I was about opening my mobile app to grab the BVN, that was when my 7th sense kicked open like "ogbeni kilonsele gangan"... banks no go ask me for BVN online naaw!

Lol.. they will ask o.. that's the official website i think
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Rodwave: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

My friend go back and finish your application. Cbn is headed by Igbo man. Igbo people are genuine in everything about business. Remember the money is not a grant, it is a loan.

The contraption called Nigeria must be discarded and dismantled insha allah Amin.

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Thanks for the update

The site looks legit..have you entered the bvn yet?

M waiting to hear from them
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by PAT4HOT(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Money wey I don chop finish?
425k instead of 500k wey I apply under Household
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2020
PAT4HOT:

Oh You gt yours already?

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Restland(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Na wah ooo. The server is too slow..
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by PAT4HOT(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
warrenweste:

Oh You gt yours already?
Yea, I got mine that yesterday

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2020
PAT4HOT:

Yea, I got mine that yesterday

Waiting for my own sms

Or was it an email u got
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
PAT4HOT:

Without submitting collateral/guarantor? Baba I dey fear as I dey here so. 4% first, 9% after, and the 9% fit change subject to market conditions that time...... Hmmmmmmm
I'm thinking and rethinking this whole thing
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
warrenweste:

Thanks for the update

The site looks legit..have you entered the bvn yet?

M waiting to hear from them

I just entered it and the teems and conditions look more like microfinance bank loan, not CBN palliative loan. Na carrot and stick thing.
I never approve the tin though. I'm deep in thought
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

I just entered it and the teems and conditions look more like microfinance bank loan, not CBN palliative loan. Na carrot and stick thing.
I never approve the tin though. I'm deep in thought

You applied when? And what are the terms
Pls explain more
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2020
warrenweste:

You applied when? And what are the terms
Pls explain more

Fixed 4% first between now and Feb next yr. 9% after, and the 9% rate can change subject to market conditions that time...
One default and certain punishments
They'd find a way to recoup late payment from five days after warning.
They can recalculate the remaining at any time within the payment period based on economy
Payable within three years.

This doesn't look too good for terms on a palliative loan. This na impending exploitation ontop just 450k. If na 5M now its worth it

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by warrenweste(m): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Fixed 4% first between now and Feb next yr. 9% after, and the 9% rate can change subject to market conditions that time...
They can recalculate the remaining at any time within the payment period based on economy

This doesn't look too good for terms on a palliative loan. This na impending exploitation ontop just 450k. If na 5M now its worth it

Oh well I will say it's Still very fair compared to all these shylocks outside..
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Yankee101: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2020
I think they've started
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by elrosie: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
PAT4HOT:

I received 425k this evening, instead of 450k.
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Horlamidel: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Bros, you said u just received your money yesterday night. Abeg after you have validate your bvn.. Like how many days after validating your bvn did u receive the alert?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by BlowYourMind: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Is it 4% or 9% for month or for the whole money i.e 4% of 500k is 20k, that means the total amount to be returned will be 520k
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Is it 4% or 9% for month or for the whole money i.e 4% of 500k is 20k, that means the total amount to be returned will be 520k

If you collect this month and you agreed to start paying this year, your interest rate is 4% till February 2021. From March 2021 interest rate changes to 9%.
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Mediquip: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
ITS SO REAL, MY WIFE GOT 425,000 YESTERDAY., I ALWAYS COMDEMN THIS GOVT. ,BUT FOR THIS , I GIVE THEM CREDIT, AND HOPE MANY PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT IT TOO

1 Like

Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by SHOLLAYMAN2012: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
I validated my BVN two days ago . Since then I ve not seen alert. Pls did u take any further step b4 u were credited ?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by SHOLLAYMAN2012: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
warrenweste:
Pls , I ve validated my BVN two days ago. Since then I ve not received alert. Is there any further step I need to take ?

Oh You gt yours already?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Horlamidel: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mediquip:
ITS SO REAL, MY WIFE GOT 425,000 YESTERDAY., I ALWAYS COMDEMN THIS GOVT. ,BUT FOR THIS , I GIVE THEM CREDIT, AND HOPE MANY PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT IT TOO

When did she validate her bvn? And was it after 48hrs of validating her bvn she got the alert?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Mediquip: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
IT WAS NOT UPTO 48HRS, LIKE 24 HOURS SHA
Horlamidel:

When did she validate her bvn? And was it after 48hrs of validating her bvn she got the alert?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Snieder(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
I validated my BVN two day's back, still waiting patiently for small #200k
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Horlamidel: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls who validated their bvn on Wednesday and has gotten or has not gotten alert? Because today makes it 48hrs already. And does today has public holiday affect the disbursement of the loan?
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by u3fine(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Horlamidel:
Pls who validated their bvn on Wednesday and has gotten or has not gotten alert? Because today makes it 48hrs already. And does today has public holiday affect the disbursement of the loan?
I validated my BVN on Wednesday evening and receive credit alert on Thursday evening
Re: Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement by Edusteve(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
dorka:
Please how do I apply help me with the site. That of bvn I have save it already thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Agbakoba, Olawepo-hashim, Others Team Up To Wrest Power From Buhari / Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again / FG Set For Mass Recruitment Into Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.