Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Need Someone To Invest 200k Into This Lucrative Trade Trade Of Mine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone To Invest 200k Into This Lucrative Trade Trade Of Mine (544 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / What Can I Invest 200k In? / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Invest 200k Into This Lucrative Trade Trade Of Mine by Chris1010: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Hi everyone and investors in the house!
If you are looking for how to multiply your money in a month in a lucrative business, I run one making great profits. I'm looking for 4 people who can invest 200k each into it and get 300k 30days from investing. Contact me here on 07042000204 by Watsapp or Corneliusgbemi@gmail.com, I'd give you details of what I do and how it has paid my investors well. I'm willing for a physical meet or zoom meeting and when you are convinced after seeing my results, records, and model, we can draft an agreement with your lawyer or follow the format we have used with my lawyer. 100% legit.
We'll multiply your capital and make you smile big wanting to re invest. Real and serious investors please contact! Let's get started!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pension Contributions: A Worthless Investment. / Earn Free Bitcoin In Very Simple And Easy Way within 14days / The Best Ever Platform To Make Money Little Online 100% Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.