Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Secrets To Never Get Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets To Never Get Heartbroken (312 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Never Get Heartbroken by Introvertediary(f): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Be it self-love, loving others, or loving someone special, love in general comes off as a puzzle.

There are many books and theories written on the subject of love, but no one really has it all figured out.

This undoubtedly creates room for further discoveries. If you’ve ever felt what’s called a heartbreak from certain situations you felt you could have handled better, then this article is for you.

And we know everybody loves secrets – not just the make-belief stories or the gossips, but an iota of the unknown waiting to be explored.

Thus, here’s 3 Secrets to Love Perfectly and Never Get Heartbroken.

The First Secret: It’s All in Your Head

Whether it’s loving yourself or loving someone else, the first thing to realize is there’s a lot of brain activity going on under the radar.

Wearing a new shirt, getting a new haircut, love at first sight – the feelings you feel at that point in time, well, it’s all in your head.

The brain undoubtedly has a mind of its own and is delighted at a selection of thrilling things, most of which we often mistake for our personal reactions.

When those set of scenarios take place, chemicals are released in the brain, and we’re exhilarated in the moment. This phase continues until we find ourselves constantly enveloped in the thoughts of what we call our primary source of joy at the moment.

Sadly, this phase lasts only for a while.
The first secret to know about love is that it doesn’t end at the peak of our feelings, which most people often dwell on. There’s much more to that, and acknowledging this is the first step to emotional freedom.

Continue reading this article here https://diaryofanintrovertng.com/2020/02/14/secrets-to-love-perfectly/
Re: Secrets To Never Get Heartbroken by Victorycollins(f): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Click here to find out why

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Save A Broken Home / Why Are Most International Students From Bahamas / Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.