Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (85578 Views)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
As long as you people don't enter Delta state I'm OK with the decision of your drunker governor well I have forward this picture and call to Delta state government. Stay safe in Anambra state and please don't come near Delta state sad

As long as you people from Delta don't cross over to anambra we are safe, covid19 is everywhere in delta, do not come close to that bridge

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

As long as you people from Delta don't cross over to anambra we are safe, covid19 is everywhere in delta, do not come close to that bridge
After ranting please stay your ass in Anambra state

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Where I live doesn't matter for now well I have already forward a call and picture, those 25% must stay their ass in Anambra state for now

Your calls and pictures won’t do nada.. reason I ask you if you live in asaba..
you see that bridge is open.. you can’t stop people going home.

The bridge is onitsha bridge not asaba bridge.. in fact I know people that will be going back to asaba this evening after mArket.

Beside anambrains should be the ones to be careful of asaba not way around..
Asaba has records of deaths .. with 6 active case.
Anambra has no record at all.. don’t you see you’re it even making sense.

Abi you feel say okowa is not aware of obianos decisions..

Reason.. and stop making jerk of yourself

Afia ga azu taa .. zuo echi ... ga na azu .. onwero!

22 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
you're joking!! They must come go home!!

People in onitsha can even swim cross to Asaba!

Via Arrewa respect yourself ,did you even see the picture to op post? No protection at all and you are talking of home, maybe we will transfer them to kano since we are in one Nigeria cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Where I live doesn't matter for now well I have already forward a call and picture, those 25% must stay their ass in Anambra state for now
And you don't know markets in Delta get their goods from Anambra, there are many Deltans doing business in Onitsha, they can connect to Delta through waterways.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
After ranting please stay your ass in Anambra state

Don't come closer

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by merit455(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Just like you inherited it from your folks.. grin
I do not sound stupid like you. Your problem is bigger than corona virus,no physician in the world can cure your internal issues. You should pray, because na one ba remain for your body

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Via Arrewa respect yourself ,did you even see the picture to op post? No protection at all and you are talking of home, maybe we will transfer them to kano since we are in one Nigeria cheesy
No... We don't need them here!! We are still battling with some of our ignorant brothers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
investnow2013:
UPDATE:

PHOTO

-Onitsha main market which is the Biggest market in West Africa yesterday morning view, after Gov Willie Obiano relaxed the lock down.

Ps: The Market has not officially opened but as usual Man get to hustle ☺ OTU NKWO.

#Besage
#Useurfacemarsk
#Coronaisreal
#OnithsaAdo
Serious I don't know if you reason before opening silly thread

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Your calls and pictures won’t do nada.. reason I ask you if you live in asaba..
you see that bridge is open.. you can’t stop people going home.

The bridge is onitsha bridge not asaba bridge.. in fact I know people that will be going back to asaba this evening after mArket.

Beside anambrains should be the ones to be careful of asaba not way around..
Asaba has records of deaths .. with 6 active case.
Anambra has no record at all.. don’t you see you’re it even making sense.

Abi you feel say okowa is not aware of obianos decisions..

Reason.. and stop making jerk of yourself

Afia ga azu taa .. zuo echi ... ga na azu .. onwero!
If the bridge is in Anambra state like you said please hang there and don't cross boundary, Anambra people should stay in Anambra state for now and as for you stay your ass in Anambra state because if you don't you will be arrested angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
No... We don't need them here!! We are still battling with some of our ignorant brothers!

OK we will send them to Kaduna state for now cheesy grin
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
As long as you people don't enter Delta state I'm OK with the decision of your drunker governor well I have forward this picture and call to Delta state government. Stay safe in Anambra state and please don't come near Delta state sad
[/s]

Afonja stop deceiving urself.

Kedu Onye mere gi onye ogwashiuku? Zuzupu si ebea puo. Ndi Oso chi egbu soro mmadu bia mgbalu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

And you don't know markets in Delta get their goods from Anambra, there are many Deltans doing business in Onitsha, they can connect to Delta through waterways.
We will take care of our side of boundary but let Anambra state people stay in Anambra state for now. This one no be we are all Igbo people but life first.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK we will send them to Kaduna state for now cheesy grin
no we don't need them in the North... Send them to Lagos state!

One million boys will probably teach them how to stay home and safe!

Thank you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Kedu Onye mere gi onye ogwashiuku? Zuzupu si ebea puo. Ndi Oso chi egbu soro mmadu bia mgbalu
If you like call Afonja or aboki that one na your business just stay your ass in Anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
no we don't need them in the North... Send them to Lagos state!

One million boys will probably teach them how to stay home and safe!

Thank you!
Seriously speaking I'm disappointed in obiano the man is put people at risk

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

shut up!!onye nzunzu!

So icho ka omechie onu ka unu bu ndi Anambra buru oria banye obodo ha okwaya??

Unu bu Ndi Anambra adighi enwecha uche!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Seriously speaking I'm disappointed in obiano the man is put people at risk
he was under pressure from the church to lift the lockdown!The Church controls Anambra state! If church didn't support you during election in Anambra state!

Then you can't even win the primaries!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Arrewa post=88940451]shut up!!onye nzunzu!

Unu bu Ndi Anambra adighi enwecha uche! [/quote][/s]

Akpa amu. Google translator help. Nkita ga fa alacha gi Anya ebe afu. Nwa boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
he was under pressure from the church to lift the lockdown! Church controls Anambra state! If church didn't support you during election in Anambra state!

Then you can't even win the primaries!
Then those churches should pray and command the coronavirus to disappear like it was done in Bible time

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2020
merit455:
I do not sound stupid like you. Your problem is bigger than corona virus,no physician in the world can cure your internal issues. You should pray, because na one ba remain for your body

Noise!

Typical Yoruba boy..

Bayerebe grin

Igbo boy no get your time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Note I'm not against Anambra state government opening their market or churches but what I'm against is coming into Asaba or Delta state as a whole for now, as long as this is down ,may God protect them all cry

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=Arrewa post=88940451]shut up!!onye nzunzu!

Unu bu Ndi Anambra adighi enwecha uche! [/s]

Akpa amu. Google translator help. Nkita ga fa alacha gi Anya ebe afu. Nwa boko Haram
lol... Lol Nekwa Onuku nka! grin

Ibu ewu! Common gbawa door!! Kedu onye ginaya na eme ihe Google trans!!

Unu bu ndi Anambra Adighi enwecha uche!! Unu na ndi Abakaliki bu ofu!

Ihe unu ji ka ndi Abakaliki bu na unu ka ha kpata ego! Mana omume unu bu ofu!

Unu na eme omume ka Ehi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Then those churches should pray and command the coronavirus to disappear like it was done in Bible time
Religion is a big scam!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
If the bridge is in Anambra state like you said please hang there and don't cross boundary, Anambra people should stay in Anambra state for now and as for you stay your ass in Anambra state because if you don't you will be arrested angry

think say you get talk

Empty noise..

Okowa can’t do nothing about what he can’t do..

You self na very little fly and you will be shamed.. so make a call right now and ask if people are moving in and out of asaba

No be to come online the claim nonsense why na village for okwashi you Dey

Make sure you snap pictures of arrested igbos from onitsha

Anagoheri

Enjoy your claiming

As am typing hold Dey head bridge because of movement of trader
You can still confirm
Even ore motor Lagos motors the load for asaba toll gate

You’re nobody and don’t have any contact in asaba

No be say they put name for sharing palliative for okwashi make you get mouth..

Na nekwa bu m

Madu Ana a claim ihe o na bulo

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

think say you get talk

Empty noise..

Okowa can’t do nothing about what he can’t do..

You self na very little fly and you will be shamed.. so make a call right now and ask if people are moving in and out of asaba

No be to come online the claim nonsense why na village for okwashi you Dey

Make sure you snap pictures of arrested igbos from onitsha

Anagoheri

Enjoy your claiming

As am typing hold Dey head bridge because of movement of trader
You can still confirm
Even ore motor Lagos motors the load for asaba toll gate

You’re nobody and don’t have any contact in asaba

No be say they put name for sharing palliative for okwashi make you get mouth..

Na nekwa bu m

Madu Ana a claim ihe o na bulo
After ranting stay your ass in Anambra state, see this one talking about okowa putting his face on palliative your useless governor put his face on face masks but okowa never did that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by adadike(f): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
How many people wear face masks here? Well as long as Delta state boundary both land and water is close I don't care if Anambra state turn to next kano.
Anambra state will never ever turn to Kano state, even if your gov should monitor the borders himself

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
After ranting stay your ass in Anambra state, see this one talking about okowa putting his face on palliative your useless governor put his face on face masks but okowa never did that

A nobody making noise from okwashi grin we’re done
Keep sending sos grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by adadike(f): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
lol... Lol Nekwa Onuku nka! grin

Ibu ewu! Common gbawa door!! Kedu onye ginaya na eme ihe Google trans!!

Unu bu ndi Anambra Adighi enwecha uche!! Unu na ndi Abakaliki bu ofu!

Ihe unu ji ka ndi Abakaliki bu na unu ka ha kpata ego! Mana omume unu bu ofu!

Unu na eme omume ka Ehi
negodu efuluefu na racha ndi ugwu otele? Saboteur dika gi. Onye iberibe. Maka ego ka iji aracha ndi ugwu amu. Chere Maka obulu Maka onwu, iga anwu onwu Ike. Anya ufu gi g'egbu gi n'oge n'adighi Anya. Enwe njo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
The way these market boys dress ehn

With their colour mixing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Corona virus be looking at them like..... kiss cry kiss shocked angry grin undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by TruthSpeaker: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
COVID-19 THE KILLER, YOU ALREADY HAVE BUSH MEAT PILLED UP FOR YOU.
I HAVE NOW FOUND OUT THAT THE POPULATION OF COVIDIOTS IN NIGERIA IS ENORMOUS.
CALLING OUT ANY TRIBE, RELIGION, STATE OR REGION DOESN’T MAKE SENSE NO MORE.
GENERALLY PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO ATTACK THE NORTHERNERS BUT SOUTHERNERS, EASTERNERS OR WESTERNERS ARE NOT BETTER OFF.
GOD SEF FIT VEX WHEN PEOPLE PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19. THE MASSES DON’T SEEM TO BE GETTING IT.
IT’S NOT LIKE I’M NOT BEING SENSITIVE TO THE PLIGHT OF THE POOR, BUT FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE SERIOUSNESS SHOULD BE DISPLAYED FOR ONCE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.