Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lyrical Joe Vs Mi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Lyrical Joe Vs Mi (461 Views)

MI Vs VECTOR: The Viper Vs Judas The Rat Review / My Personal Take On The MI And Vector Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrical Joe Vs Mi by Psychoj(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Does any one see the new Ghana sensation as a threat to Nigerian rappers?
Lyrical joe is an underground Ghanaian rapper who got signed by Ghana's home boy Sarkodie. Sarkodie received a diss from cameroonian and sierra leone rappers and lyrical joe stepped up to the two of them... (Check up the tracks online). M.i during a cypher said only two rappers in ghana can face him and that'll be on best days. With no one in Ghana to respond the underground rapper lyrical joe responded to Mi with a cypher DRACARYS. I'll never forget these lines 'pay respect when you hear the name Gh, i'm on the mountain that's why they worship your graven image'. Do we see this guy as a threat? And who is as good as he is.... First time writer please. I'm still getting used to it

(1) (Reply)

Crap Instead Of Rap / Lyricrich Alejo Tuntun(new Rap Government) / Rap Moguls Come Drop Barz Hotter Than Ur Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.