Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much (4952 Views)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Is it inferiority complex or what? why are some of them not comfortable with their skin? it's just so pathetic.

few days ago I saw one of my classmate back in secondary school on Facebook, she was a little fair then but now she's brighter than her future and also I saw one on Nairaland that bleached her skin too; they should have it in mind that no matter how they bleached their skins they can never be white, nawa!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Abboki: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Even boys sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Easybela(f): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
undecided guy, everything no be bleaching, I have seen people who were naturally fair turn black due to situations and their colours returned normal or even better once God pick their call.
Poverty can take your true colour away from you,the girl in your class you are talking about may not even bleach and you just said she was a bit fair. Poverty and sun can take your true colour away but can vomit it back to you once your conditions changes.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Olalan(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Because they have lovers, parents, friends and siblings that indulge them.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Abboki:
Even boys sef
grin
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Breezzy(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
They wanna be brighter than their future cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Olalan:
Because they have lovers, parents, friends and siblings that indulge them.......
That's really bad, so bad.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it inferiority complex or what? why are some of them not comfortable with their skin? it's just so pathetic.

few days ago I saw one of my classmate back in secondary school on Facebook, she was a little fair then but now she's brighter than her future and also I saw one on Nairaland that bleached her skin too; they should have it in mind that no matter how they bleached their skins they can never be white, nawa!

Because it's normal and besides it's their skin,so they can do whatever they want with it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
How does another's skin care affect you

If you can explain this to me I might consider answering your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Oluromantic: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2020
It's low self esteem. The feeling of not being good enough as they are. Same with cosmetic surgery. You won't believe if I tell you Tonto dike has serious low self esteem. That's d reason for her ranting bitterness as defence mechanism..the low esteem is just there somehow. If you noticed, top women in d society even blamed her that her ranting has gone beyond fighting for her right as a woman. She wasn't making sense anymore at a point.

Having a great sense of self-worth is one thing parents should inculcate in their kids from childhood. E.g the first day my son comes crying to tell me someone beat him, that day I will punish him for not giving the person a glambasting punch on the chest.. the type of punch that will remind the person of the proverb ...once beaten, twice shy...

A child who grows with good esteem as no business with bleaching thoughts. Thank you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Easybela:
undecided guy, everything no be bleaching, I have seen people who were naturally fair turn black due to situations and their colours returned normal or even better once God pick their call.
Poverty can take your true colour away from you,the girl in your class you are talking about may not even bleach and you just said she was a bit fair. Poverty and sun can take your true colour away but can vomit it back to you once your conditions changes.
The bleaching is much and don't talk about poverty cause she attended a private school and her parents are well to do. when I see a bleached skin and a normal light skin it's easy to decode and obvious.

Btw I was fair in complexion then and am still, why am I not white like her now?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Because it's normal and besides it's their skin,so they can do whatever they want with it. undecided
It might be Normal to you but not to me, I don't like girls that bleach their skins, I've seen some that bleached to the extent that you can trace black spots on them and dark knuckles.

Some even looks like boli cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
It's low self esteem. The feeling of not being good enough as they are. Same with cosmetic surgery. You won't believe if I tell you Tonto dike has serious low self esteem. That's d reason for her ranting bitterness as defence mechanism..the low esteem is just there somehow. If you noticed, top women in d society even blamed her that her ranting has gone beyond fighting for her right as a woman. She wasn't making sense anymore at a point.

Having a great sense of self-worth is one thing parents should inculcate in their kids from childhood. E.g the first day my son comes crying to tell me someone beat him, that day I will punish him for not giving the person a glambasting punch on the chest.. the type of punch that will remind the person of the proverb ...once beaten, twice shy...

A child who grows with good esteem as no business with bleaching thoughts. Thank you
You are sensible, majority of them are suffering from low self-esteem, because i see no reason why someone would bleach her skin, back then our mothers and grandmothers were comfortable with their skin colour, but now it's not the same.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Especially those yoruba actresses... small fame like this, gbam!! Dem don bleach finish

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
because fair girls dey move market.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Easybela(f): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
undecided I didn't say she didn't bleach beside I don't know her am only giving you an example. I once worked with a Chinese firm, I was accommodated so I was just working from home,for more than 4years I was there, I hardly go out like that and even when I do,it must be towards evening,even without changing cream,I became fairer than before,I have had the experience before,our skin differs.
Kingrexyl:
The bleaching is much and don't talk about poverty cause she attended a private school and her parents are well to do. when I see a bleached skin and a normal light skin it's easy to decode and obvious.

Btw I was fair in complexion then and am still, why am I not white like her now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Trailblazer93: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Jideprinz:
Especially those yoruba actresses... small fame like this, gbam!! Dem don bleach finish
Hardly you go watch yoruba movie you no go see bleached actress(es). I no dy blame pple wen dem say yorubas dy bleach
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Burgcudi(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
How many have you seen ?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Allen102: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:

how is that your business?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Jideprinz:
Igbo women bleach as well my neighbor amaka that lady don carry bleaching cream finish her body.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Allen102:
how is that your business?
I'm only concern by the 3 goats that liked your comment.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I like the comment do you have any problem with that senseless dog?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Allen102: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Be more worry about your lazy and mannerless self imp.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Allen102:
I'm more worry about my lazy and mannerless self imp.
Good to know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Allen102: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Good to know.
Go and work son stop gossiping like a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Allen102:
I'm a very stupid jobless boy
Don't blame me boy, go blame your village people that messed you up.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by SaintBishop: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Don't blame me boy, go blame your village people that messed you up.
But you know the dude is right? The thread you create reek of joblessness no offense. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Easybela:
undecided I didn't say she didn't bleach beside I don't know her am only giving you an example. I once worked with a Chinese firm, I was accommodated so I was just working from home,for more than 4years I was there, I hardly go out like that and even when I do,it must be towards evening,even without changing cream,I became fairer than before,I have had the experience before,our skin differs.
But you weren't brighter than your future right grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
But you know the dude is right? The thread you create reek of joblessness no offense. grin grin
Fvck off my mention, I certainly don't expect anything less from illiterates.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Trailblazer93:

Hardly you go watch yoruba movie you no go see bleached actress(es). I no dy blame pple wen dem say yorubas dy bleach

I be yoruba boi
The thing tire me
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
Igbo women bleach as well my neighbor amaka that lady don carry bleaching cream finish her body.

Lol.
The joy they're deriving from that stuff is incomprehensible.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by SaintBishop: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Fvck off my mention, I certainly don't expect anything less from illiterates.
The thread you create is it normal? I'm sure you must have wonder why women wear pink pants. grin grin

Educated man.

Smh grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Detect A Lesbian / Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? / PHOTO: Elephant Chases Groom And Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.