Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much (5058 Views)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by GeneralPula: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
They have a low self esteem.

They admire fake things alot..Only few can recognize something real. They believe without bleaching, they’re no beauty..

They’ll bleach the skin then after 10-15 years, the skin won’t look good anymore which will definitely get the husband irritated. Husband go cum look outside, naso ranting go start... Men are wicked!

I only roll with True skin girls tho. I detest nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Jideprinz:

Lol.
The joy they're deriving from that stuff is incomprehensible.
It is everywhere bra not only in Nigeria.

Women will always be women.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Because it's normal and besides it's their skin,so they can do whatever they want with it. undecided

Damn.. See thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
They have a low self esteem.

They admire fake things alot..Only few can recognize something real. They believe without bleaching, they’re no beauty..

They’ll bleach the skin then after 10-15 years, the skin won’t look good anymore which will definitely get the husband irritated. Husband go cum look outside, naso ranting go start... Men are wicked!

I only roll with True skin girls tho. I detest nonsense!
This is the reason why I prefer foreign girls, it's better to have the real deal than made in china. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by GeneralPula: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This is the reason why I prefer foreign girls, it's better to have the real deal than made in china. grin

I’m telling you bro.

What’s not real is not real, no amount of fakeness can change that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

I’m telling you bro.

What’s not real is not real, no amount of fakeness can change that.
I'm telling you grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by DennisEche(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it inferiority complex or what? why are some of them not comfortable with their skin? it's just so pathetic.

few days ago I saw one of my classmate back in secondary school on Facebook, she was a little fair then but now she's brighter than her future and also I saw one on Nairaland that bleached her skin too; they should have it in mind that no matter how they bleached their skins they can never be white, nawa!
Na Yoruba people wey na, king de bleach,mama de bleach, papa de bleach,uncle ,aunty and pikin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Allen102:
Go and work son stop gossiping like a woman.
You are the mumu one, even bbc reported on this issue, celebrities like nyong, don't know her complete name has always talk about the struggle darker people face even among ourselves black people, sometimes some people might even be making it as play teasing you about how black you are, not knowing it can affect you as a child, making you have low self-esteem by bleaching because we accept that white people are more beautiful, why not learn to love yourself. Even most Nigeria men tell you they don't like black girls bla bla bla..... I don't want to keep typing because i might not finish, it is their choice but i can tell you that a good number of this girls bleach because they feel less beautiful due to societal or peer influence. Anyway i don't think people will stop bleaching because will have different choice
And again this guy thread is making sense than many threads in this section, so you are the one reading and opening useless thread

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
You people claiming op is jobless, what are doing here. Get the f4ck out of his thread please

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
DennisEche:

Na Yoruba people wey na, king de bleach,mama de bleach, papa de bleach,uncle ,aunty and pikin
Not only Yoruba, other tribes bleach too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
They do because most naija guys have an affinity for yellow skin. Very eye catchy and inviting. cheesy

As a skincare therapist, most of my clients ( dark skinned inclusive) always want to change their color from dark to bright then to light. The craze for light skin nor be here mehn...
I once had an order to formulate a body cream for an ebony skinned client. So I carefully chose the ingredients to suit that spec. Only for her to chat me up and was like, Roseglow, my skin is all smooth, glowy and fresh but I'm still dark shocked.. I was like, I went by the specification especially as you sounded a warning that you don't want to get even a shade lighter with this formula. Lol...so I said, the craze for yellow skin evrn among ebony girls is getting real.

No body wants to be left in the "shadows" tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by paix(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
If they're tired of being who they really are, who are you to tell them what to do with their skin?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

You are the mumu one, even bbc reported on this issue, celebrities like nyong, don't know her complete name has always talk about the struggle darker people face even among ourselves black people, sometimes some people might even be making it as play teasing you about how black you are, not knowing it can affect you as a child, making you have low self-esteem by bleaching because we accept that white people are more beautiful, why not learn to love yourself. Even most Nigeria men tell you they don't like black girls bla bla bla..... I don't want to keep typing because i might not finish, it is their choice but i can tell you that a good number of this girls bleach because they feel less beautiful due to societal or peer influence. Anyway i don't think people will stop bleaching because will have different choice
And again this guy thread is making sense than many threads in this section, so you are the one reading and opening useless thread
You got the nerve to call me mumu but you don't even have the balls to quote me directly.

You see how stupid and idiotic you are? Dead body

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
They do because most naija guys have an affinity for yellow skin. Very eye catchy and inviting. cheesy

As a skincare therapist, most of my clients ( dark skinned inclusive) always want to change their color from dark to bright then to light. The craze for light skin nor be here mehn...
I once had an order to formulate a body cream for an ebony skinned client. So I carefully chose the ingredients to suit that spec. Only for her to chat me up and was like, Roseglow, my skin is all smooth, glowy and fresh but I'm still dark shocked.. I was like, I went by the specification especially as you sounded a warning that you don't want to get even a shade lighter with this formula. Lol...so I said, the craze for yellow skin evrn among ebony girls is getting real.

No body wants to be left in the "shadows" tongue
It's really getting outta hand, every girls don't want to be left behind, even some guys bleach too which is pathetic.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
It's really getting outta hand, every girls don't want to be left behind, even some guys bleach too which is pathetic.

I'm telling you.

Ah...that of the guys is just so annoyinly irritating. I normally don't fancy naturally fair men how much more looking twice at a bleached man. Pukes!
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm telling you.

Ah...that of the guys is just so annoyinly irritating. I normally don't fancy naturally fair men how much more looking twice at a bleached man. Pukes!
Lol grin
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by FATnigga(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
We prefer light skin. Sorry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
FATnigga:
We prefer light skin. Sorry
Bleached skinned girls
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by FATnigga(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Bleached skinned girls
I Love them
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
You got the nerve to call me mumu but you don't even have the balls to quote me directly.

You see how stupid and idiotic you are? Dead body
Don't have your time, so now that i quote you, what happened? grin
It was even a mistake, because i wanted to quote u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

Don't have your time, so now that i quote you, what happened? grin
It was even a mistake, because i wanted to quote u
Leave the cretins, they don't deserve any attention.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Zikyke(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
God should help those girls, because if they don't have money to buy their expensive cream, it will be very bad, and they are also hard to maintain, that's why most of them don't want struggling guys because of their high taste, God help them.

I don't like them, so irritating when they pull of their cloth..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by MXD5050: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
As a deep thinker, I believe the media is 75% responsible for this. Ladies are being brainwashed by the media, to believe that light skin is the real deal. This misinformation is so bad that even young girls in primary schools and junior secondary schools, bleach their skins, sometimes, without the knowledge of their parents or guardian.
I'm not trying to justify the ladies who bleach. Or should I call it, "skin toning"? It's sad, but it's deeper than that.
To be frank, humans are shallow. It doesn't matter the gender. How do you expect ladies to feel and react when they get rejected from music video dance auditions, job interviews, modeling contests, e.t.c. Just because they are dark skinned?
You subconsciously trigger them to look for a solution, yeah? Some of them go to the extent of taking skin lightening pills, injections and a whole lot more.
It's crazy, fam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
the one u knew in school who u said was a little fair and is more fair now might not be bleaching.remember when u are in typical naija school setting with all the stress and no rest it might tell on ur body and even ur skin complexion.wen u out of the school and with less stress and access to good food ur skin would glow.there was this mulatto then in school that i knew who after some months her skin became a little darker due with the excessive sun and stress.there many nigerians when they travel and they come back u notice a change in their skin complexion.the one who was a bit fair in naija when he travels overseas and stays there for some time and comes back u notice there is a glow in his or her skin..now will u say such a person is bleaching? you can only say a person bleaches if he or she is dark as coal and the next day he is now as pink as a scandanavian cheesy.Agreed some naija babes dey bleach like hell but not all dat bleaches.access to good food and enough rest and staying more indoors will bring a change to ur skin complexion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Easybela:
undecided guy, everything no be bleaching, I have seen people who were naturally fair turn black due to situations and their colours returned normal or even better once God pick their call.
Poverty can take your true colour away from you,the girl in your class you are talking about may not even bleach and you just said she was a bit fair. Poverty and sun can take your true colour away but can vomit it back to you once your conditions changes.
stress and lack of rest and no access to nutrioutious food can bring a change to ur skin complexion yes.Just imagine someone whose diet is just garri and water how his or her skin will look compared to someone who eats apples,banana,chicken,millet,beans cheesy.put them together and u will notice one of them the skin will look dull while the other one"s skin will be glowing.dats not denying some ppl dont bleach though.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by seangy4konji: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
low self esteem...nothing more.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Ikjosh04: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it inferiority complex or what? why are some of them not comfortable with their skin? it's just so pathetic.

few days ago I saw one of my classmate back in secondary school on Facebook, she was a little fair then but now she's brighter than her future and also I saw one on Nairaland that bleached her skin too; they should have it in mind that no matter how they bleached their skins they can never be white, nawa!

Well, you're right most of them bleach but we need to know the difference between bleaching and skin tonic.
For example, this your secondary school friend was a little fair while in sec sch but now she is brighter than her future and you don't know if she is now financially buoyant to make use of natural expensive soap and cream that brings out the unblemished nature of a skin.
my point is don't judge people
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Well, you're right most of them bleach but we need to know the difference between bleaching and skin tonic.
For example, this your secondary school friend was a little fair while in sec sch but now she is brighter than her future and you don't know if she is now financially buoyant to make use of natural expensive soap and cream that brings out the unblemished nature of a skin.
my point is don't judge people
Lol it's bleaching, I know what I know, okay why is it that am not as white as her now even though I was a little fairer than her back then, Abeg leave matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
seangy4konji:
low self esteem...nothing more.
I'm telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl : With Video ! / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? / What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.