Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) (47841 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting..
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Your mate dey pray for mountain, you're here talking trash. Na COVID-19 go kill you
amen
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by esther4real(f): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wetin be this one?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by DedeNkem: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is an a absolute nonsense! This is what lack of tythe could do to these "men of god" scammers!

If this id*iot claims he has the "power to heal", why is he not going to "heal" the victims of covid-19?!!

This same conman claimed he could see visions and yet he couldn't his own church building collapsing and killing hundreds of his dumb followers!

If you still believe this id*iot, you are mentally incapacitated!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by DedeNkem: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Hunger for tythe at fhis Sit-At-Home can cause a lot of issues!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by alfarouq(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!
Which cave did you crawl out from?
Man of God my foot. Abeg when corana virus go end?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by alfarouq(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Temotala:
The people talking nonsense about this are simply ignorant!

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!
Being famous does not mean you are on the right path or what you are doing is right. I am sure TB Joshua is not as famous as Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Beyonce etc. Infact, one of the most famous of God's creations is Satan.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by DedeNkem: 1:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Temotala:
The people talking nonsense about this are simply ignorant!

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!

Could you please tell me why T. B. Joshua wasn't able to "predict" (he always claim predictions) his own church building that collapsed and killed hundreds of his followers?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by MisterKings(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
i am a prophet of fire. Long have they insult the body of Christ on this forum It’s time for their judgement or are you one of them?

grin grin grin grin omo you funny die
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by MisterKings(m): 2:22am On Apr 29, 2020
AmDayo:

Have you seen or read where T.B take money for miracle
His philanthropic act is second to now.

Jesus don't cure everything.

castigate with fact not with hatred.

Yes una dey line up pay 5k for miracle water abi that one no count.
The way you guys line up from synagogue to ikotun round about waiting for miracle water. That one doesn't count abi

Abeg you guys should stop talking his so called prophecy was a scam
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by MisterKings(m): 2:32am On Apr 29, 2020
hush15:

What many of you forget is that even in the scriptures, sometimes when Jesus went to pray, He never went alone. Was it on the mount Sinai or the garden of Gethsemane! Don't let us comment on things we have little knowledge of out of sentiments.

We need both prayers and science to save this world, so let's allow those who know prayer use prayer in whatever way they know and we allow those who know science do their science to save lives also. Either way, God must take all the glory.

Salem

Mount Sinai? When did Jesus go to mount Sinai
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ericmor: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine what would happen if all the scientists working round the clock to produce vaccines abandon their quest and decided to pray for vaccines to fall from heaven... undecided

Modified;
To you all quoting me, how many times have you all seen one of those people that introduced us to the "religion" praying on a mountain since the beginning of this Covid-19 pandemic? If u have to pray, then pray in your house and not on a mountain with television crew when there's a total lockdown.
And let me remind you all that when Joseph became aware of the famine that was to come from the interpretation of Pharaoh's dream, he didn't go to the mountain to pray for God to take the famine away. Instead, he saved the Egyptians from a seven-year famine by collecting and storing grain in silos during the seven prior years of plenty through planning and using of "number six" . Why didn't he fast and pray on the mountain instead?
Na we carry religion for head pass and na we wicked pass.... undecided

Good write up. So that means no need to complain or blame pastors for not going to isolation centers to heal the effected. like Joseph interpreted dream and the king was proactive.
When things happen and God did not direct you to act and you did, you end up like TB Joshua that said covid-19 will disappear like he created it n knew when it will end

For the video of a pastor praying on the mountain, I don’t know y making it public cus is just so unnecessary

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Greengeek: 3:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Profadvocate: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2020
I am a born again Christian.....this is pure advert nothing much and the scripture is against this practice
The person that made this video need deliverance
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by nurusystem(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Business center ,selling strategy ..Advertising is game. customers where are you. a self acclaimed Annoited .
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by uchejustine: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Pls whats the name of the movie.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2020
yvonne111:
I pity y'all posting and stalking men of God....You guys should mind your businesses and get a life.

Nobody is stalking him, he went with his camera crew for the so called prayer.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CuteYvonne777: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Golden6(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If I be a man of God!

Ehyaaah.. kpele man of God..
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by hush15: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2020
MisterKings:

Mount Sinai? When did Jesus go to mount Sinai

Was it not where he transfigured where three disciples saw him glittering and looking like Elijah
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
My pastorrrr, u are mouthed.

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

If I be a man of God!
U mean u actually killed people n still bragging about it here? You'd be picked up very soon by d police, n touch not my anointed won't save u, (go n ask rev King).
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by AmDayo: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
MisterKings:

Yes una dey line up pay 5k for miracle water abi that one no count.
The way you guys line up from synagogue to ikotun round about waiting for miracle water. That one doesn't count abi

Abeg you guys should stop talking his so called prophecy was a scam

That what you could read from a schnook ill informed someone.
lie lie lie
stop wallowing rubbish that ain't truth
you alarmist.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by MisterKings(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
AmDayo:

That what you could read from a schnook ill informed someone.
lie lie lie
stop wallowing rubbish that ain't truth
you alarmist.

Why are you trying to cover up. I am telling you something I have seen with my own eyes
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by MisterKings(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2020
hush15:

Was it not where he transfigured where three disciples saw him glittering and looking like Elijah

Read your Bible Wella bro
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by AmDayo: 12:20am On May 02, 2020
MisterKings:

Why are you trying to cover up. I am telling you something I have seen with my own eyes

OK sir.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Goodguy123: 7:38am On May 02, 2020
Coborona:
Mountain top praying with video crew

These Men of God sef
Before nko
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Goodguy123: 7:40am On May 02, 2020
haymekus:
How do I report a church in my area that has not been obeying the lockdown?
you dey mad,,,, before nko
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by chijokz(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
AmazingMOG:

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!
I believe you're going against the Bible if you're truly a Christian (Christ-like)
. Matthew 5:44
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Horus(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2020
TB Joshua fasts and refuses to eat until COVID-19 is defeated

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.