Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) (47839 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:
The people talking nonsense about this are simply ignorant!

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!
God bless u.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by zuto4u(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
If he had been on top of mount everest, u will still say that u were expecting to see him on top of the sky........ Chai! I weep for people like u, they must always find a reason to criticize
kamez:
lol..was expecting to see him on top mount everest....

this one no be mountain...

just imagine the number of pastors all over the world collecting tithes and offering all these years..not even one of them can cure just one patient with the virus...

this should be an eye opener to all christians..compare the prophets of old, to the private jets prophets of today... Be wise!!

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I wonder why pics and video was taken, must everything involve eye service? Me too wey dey pray for the virus to go, did I tell the whole world, all the pastors dey show desperation for audience too much,
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by aguh1: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
May Almighty God heals the world of covid19 amen
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
If we don't read the Bible, someone like TB Joshua could have confused us.
Can you imagine carrying a video camera to a praying mountain to intercede for Nigeria?
Where was this nonsense done in the Bible?
Muslim people will be making jest of us because some acclaimed pastor among us have decided to play the fool.
Show me where Peter or Paul's prayers were for show off.

Ish 5:13 my people went into captivity because they have no knowledge.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
yvonne111:
I pity y'all posting and stalking men of God....You guys should mind your businesses and get a life.

They don't have any special powers different than the one given to you by God.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by j1mmy: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine what would happen if all the scientists working round the clock to produce vaccines abandon their quest and decided to pray for vaccines to fall from heaven... undecided
Now you know why Africans are the most backward and primitive people on earth!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Reporter2020: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, I know of a website where you can take Quizzes on COVID-19 and Sports then earn money from it by passing the quiz.

Click : https://www.scholarswallet.com/about-us/ for more info.

Please don't forget to use my Username MARK to fill in the referral column. grin
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Goke7: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
most religious leaders really fall hand this period, just shows most are not grounded in the faith they profess and preach to others.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by xtycool: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!

which God? since you know him that much may be I should asked you this questions.
we know TB was a Muslim, tell me when he got converted ?
which church has he attended before he started his own.
did he know the person called Dele Portugal?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by gotnel: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
T B Joshua is seeking the intervention of God almighty. God almighty will come to the world and make the world healthy again.
Spiritual and scientific intervention is what we need in the whole world presently.
Let the scientists continue to find the vaccine.
Let the prophets continue to find the favour of almighty God.
Everything works for the goods of all.
Solution is what we need.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
yvonne111:

Remove the log in your own eyes...you're the greatest hypocrite... Judge your own misdeed....Hypocrite!

I guess she just learnt how to spell "hypocrite"... smiley lol
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by OkpanachiMax: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
All of you here making silly comment will still run to his church when things red for una grin

Bloody hypocrites!!
I mean pot calling kettle black sad
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coborona:
Mountain top praying with video crew

These Men of God sef
Complete with video drone.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by atoleybaba(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:

who cares about what he does? Have u not read in the scriptures? About how to pray? Is he praying to the world or to God? He is doing like the Pharisees who stands at the corner of the temple praying so that everyone can know they are praying....he is doing everything Jesus Christ stood against. And u are calling this one man of God. I pity ur stupidity
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Investnow2017: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why go there to be videod? These are hardened scammers who should be arrested and jailed. Whether or not they escape human judgement, unless they thoroughly repent God's judgement is not delaying? Charlatans.

You want to pray you make sure it is recorded and published for the world. For what? If not for their evil purpose.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]

Sounds like. Tastes like. Feels like. Smells like...

Bullsh*t.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Bode2: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!
Amazing or Acclaimed Man of God, you are a pathetic goat! let your curse fall on me.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by biblia1: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Newpost:
For those of you doubting my last post, This is the video of TB Joshua praying on the mountain for corona virus to end. Some of you clowns even said it is not TB Joshua that it is "fadeyi oloro" lol.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwUAFXgS9g

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mindtricks: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Complete with video drone.

LMAO! You got me cracking up with laughter.
Wetin you say make guy man do? grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Johnnydamn01: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
All of you criticizing him didn’t watch the video. He said today’s his 4th day on the mountain and he’s returning back home today. So what bad in it praying for people before he comes down. Well as for me ooo dey no born my papa well criticizing men of God talkless of prophet wey him be
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by biblia1: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
So he went to the mountain with a camera man to put up all these shows? What happened to Jesus command that we should lock up our doors during prayers to avoid all manner of nonsense show off?

Are we behaving like other religions now?

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by atoleybaba(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
SafariBoy:
Let everyone plays his or her part to reduce or stop this pandemic. I commend Prophet TB Joshua on this act and may God answers his prayers on behalf of us all!
unfortunately, God won't cause God to listen to hypocritical prayers and hold on, before u say I'm judging, the Bible has clearly stated how God feels about praying for everyone to notice u...Jesus told his disciples not to pray like the Pharisees who stands in public places so they can be seen....this is an example, why post video of u praying to God isn't he praying to his God in secret? Must everyone know what he is telling or asking God? He is just being hypocritical and trying to deceive gullible ones that worship men and don't even know what d bible states except whatever they are told by so called men of god
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by pasol4real(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine what would happen if all the scientists working round the clock to produce vaccines abandon their quest and decided to pray for vaccines to fall from heaven... undecided

Modified;
To you all quoting me, how many times have you all seen one of those people that introduced us to the "religion" praying on a mountain since the beginning of this Covid-19 pandemic? If u have to pray, then pray in your house and not on a mountain with television crew when there's a total lockdown.
And let me remind you all that when Joseph dreamt about the famine, he didn't go to the mountain to pray for God to take the famine away. Instead, he saved the Egyptians from a seven-year famine by collecting and storing grain in silos during the seven prior years of plenty through planning and using of number six. Why didn't he fast and pray on the mountain instead?
Na we carry religion for head pass and na we wicked pass.... undecided

Never underestimate the power of The risen Christ.
And never forget,just as the doctors treat and God heals, scientists research but God aid their discoveries.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by hush15: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
realokopi:

Modified;
To you all quoting me, how many times have you all seen one of those people that introduced us to the "religion" praying on a mountain since the beginning of this Covid-19 pandemic? If u have to pray, then pray in your house and not on a mountain with television crew when there's a total lockdown.

What many of you forget is that even in the scriptures, sometimes when Jesus went to pray, He never went alone. Was it on the mount Sinai or the garden of Gethsemane! Don't let us comment on things we have little knowledge of out of sentiments.

We need both prayers and science to save this world, so let's allow those who know prayer use prayer in whatever way they know and we allow those who know science do their science to save lives also. Either way, God must take all the glory.

Salem
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Newpost:
For those of you doubting my last post, This is the video of TB Joshua praying on the mountain for corona virus to end. Some of you clowns even said it is not TB Joshua that it is "fadeyi oloro" lol.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwUAFXgS9g

Our friend, may God shed His light on your heart.

If someone is deceived, every other human cannot be in that situation.

Jesus said, 'And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me' (John 12:32). Please seek to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ rather than what your prophet is and is doing.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mindtricks: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Johnnydamn01:
All of you criticizing him didn’t watch the video. He said today’s his 4th day on the mountain and he’s returning back home today. So what bad in it praying for people before he comes down. Well as for me ooo dey no born my papa well criticizing men of God talkless of prophet wey him be

Don't mind them my love. He is a false prophet.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by hush15: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=biblia1 post=88946604][/quote]

When Jesus went to the garden of Gethsemane, was he alone?/don't say what you don't understand
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by deeva1: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
So shall it be In Jesus name

The haters can call it a show off,crucify him or say whatever they like..Its normal

He is better than some pastors who are still waiting for government permission before they pray against covid 19
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
LOL.

The photos were even taken in HD.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olarewaju89:

If you do that, the lord anger will descend on you and your generation. Just leave them for God to handle them. Thanks

Take it from me...

You are talking nonsense. You are part of the larger problem of this country.

Your line of reasoning needs hauling over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.