Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) (47833 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by atoleybaba(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
zillonnair:
This is what Jesus thought his disciples. It shows clearly, he's following Christ footsteps. And for those who are saying, why does he have to record or take photograph. Imagine no one ever wrote about Jesus and the things he did? No one, i mean no one, will have a record it today!

Let the doctors do their part! Let the religious leaders do theirs
lmao...stupid comparison. Why didn't people write about Daniel's prayer to God? What he said word for word? Apostle Paul and Peter nko? Didn't Dy pray? Why didn't Dy get a painter to paint them while they pray and distribute it to the first century Christians....and who is t.b Joshua why do we need to record his prayers? Are u saying ur own prayer isn't strong enough to make sense to God
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Forgive them" or forgive us. What the actual Bleep!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by rafaeldinho(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=kamez post=88944046]lol..was expecting to see him on top mount everest....

this one no be mountain...

just imagine the number of pastors all over the world collecting tithes and offering all these years..not even one of them can cure just one patient with the virus...

You must b stupid 4 dis write up@
You people were stil d 1 dt criticize Apostle Joshua Suleman 4 demanding 2 heal corona patients.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Olusholar24(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!

Lol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one na photoshoot.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If I be a man of God!

grin grin grin

Mumu...
You'd probably die before them.
See this one.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by gotnel: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gforce2015:
If we don't read the Bible, someone like TB Joshua could have confused us.
Can you imagine carrying a video camera to a praying mountain to intercede for Nigeria?
Where was this nonsense done in the Bible?
Muslim people will be making jest of us because some acclaimed pastor among us have decided to play the fool.
Show me where Peter or Paul's prayers were for show off.

Ish 5:13 my people went into captivity because they have no knowledge.

The world as of now is totally different from what was obtainable in the time of Peter and Paul.
The problem here is that people tend to compare now and two thousand years ago.
You can not even compare today to fifteen years ago when phone cameras were not yet available as it is today.

Definitely, some people are there with prophet Joshua on the mountain as he is busy praying to almighty God..
This people are with phones. All phones have video recorders.
Without asking for permission from the man of God, these people will records all activities going on, including recording the prophet as he is in his prayers mood.

So, I don't see why we should have any issue with how the whole prayers on the mountain by Prophet Joshua became public show.

Take note, anything that happens now , be it accident, fire, or two fighting, instead of people to render help, they will all bring out their phones and start recording and making postings straight to social networks

It's due to the type of life we live today.
Everyone is now a reporter

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by McKayConcept(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
the funny thing about people criticizing and insulting men of God is that they have not even done a bit of what these men of God has done. you claim they are fake then you become the real man of God. you know how to use scripture to condemn the acts of the men of God but you have not fulfilled what is in the scripture yourself. i understand people derive joy in rubbishing the character of these pastors all in these name of correcting their wrong acts. well am not in support of anyone of them acting outside Gods will, but before you come out to condemn them take a reflection of your stand with God and act wisely.

SHALOM
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by kenduline(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:
Are we going to call this attention seeking or what?
He do una go complain,e nor do ooo una go still complain...are they d leaders ....a country whose citizens cant hold d leaders responsible but are quick to attack men of God....una suffer just start
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by andyanders: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's not the will of God for a sinner to perish but to turn from their evil ways.

Scientists are doing theirs through science, likewise true prophets of God praying to God for His mercy upon us for this virus to go. God does not delight on the death of a sinner 'cus His wish is for all of us not to perish, hence He said that we should pray for our enemies.

When Jesus was here on earth, His works were documented hence the bible we all read now, and I believe, if there was device then like our phones now, it would/could have been recorded.
Prophet T.B.Joshua has all his work of God recorded for record purposes right from when he was nobody. This issue on ground is not new.I don't attend his ministry, but see him as a prophet sent for a purpose to this part of the world. A prophet is not recognized in his own home, hence what they experience. May God have mercy on all of us for we have sinned.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Megagee003(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God strengthen you man of God
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by dukeprince50: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
zillonnair:
This is what Jesus thought his disciples. It shows clearly, he's following Christ footsteps. And for those who are saying, why does he have to record or take photograph. Imagine no one ever wrote about Jesus and the things he did? No one, i mean no one, will have a record it today!

Let the doctors do their part! Let the religious leaders do theirs
There is no picture nor drawing of Jesus Christ, no one knows what he looks like.
The scripted Bible was written after accession.
it was written by those that knew Jesus.
Jesus never got a drawing of himself
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by kamez(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=rafaeldinho

oga face ur corona lockdown depression.. he who speaks with so much anger and venom is not even qualified to speak about spiritual issues.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Investnow2017: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Those of you Condemning him, what have you done in your own little ways to stop this Pandemic?....TB Joshua ain't a Scientist so don't expect him to be finding cure for that . rather he is doing the only thing that can save Man kind now, Prayers. You might not like him but please for Humanity sake appreciate this gesture from him

The question is why go there to be videod? For what purpose? For whom?

Can you answer those simple questions please and stop getting angry because you and your so-called prophet have not succeeded in fooling the majority.

Is this act alone not clear that this man is an agent is Satan?

Ridiculous!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by lawlex(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
i am a prophet of fire. Long have they insult the body of Christ on this forum It’s time for their judgement or are you one of them?
prophet or what u call ur self...no 1have any right to judge ,judgement is of God alone
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Perogbangba(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hear our cry oh Lord and heal our land. May God strengthen you prophet TB Joshua and hear your prayers. I pray 4 more of God's grace upon your life.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dominatrix:
"Forgive them" or forgive us. What the actual Bleep!
He's claiming Pure and sinless. I only pity those who believe and follow him
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Theboss100(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Merely listening and watching the radio and television daily reporting of the increasing number of infected persons and deaths in this coronavirus pandemic is frightening and can make one's heart quake wondering if this deadly virus would leave someday. Beloved, Our Heavenly Father JEHOVAH asked a mortal man (like you and me) that faith-challenging question "Is there any thing TOO HARD FOR ME?". Jere 32:27. We serve the selfsame God Who made a pathway of dry ground through the Red Sea for the Israelites to walk through while the waters stood as wall on both sides. Exo 14:26-31. Again, He caused the sun to stand still for a whole day to give light to the Israelites army in battle. Josh 10:12-14. Again, He caused a seven times heated fiery furnace of fire have no burning effect nor smell of smoke on the bodies and clothings of the 3 faithful Jews. Dan 3:19-27. Again, He shut the hungry appetite of dreaded lions in their dens and made them deal friendly with Daniel. Daniel 6:16-24. As regards welfare provisions, He caused a special kind of bread called Manna to fall from the sky for the Israelites to eat. Exodus 16:1-36. Again, He caused water to flow out from rocks to give drink to the Israelites. Num 20:1-12. Again, He caused a bird (raven) to take food to Elijah twice a day at a period of food scarcity. 1Kings 17:1-7. Considering these faith-reassuring instances of God's ability, we believe as of faith (quoting the reply of Jeremiah the Prophet to God) that "...there is NOTHING TOO HARD FOR THEE". Jere 32:17. Finally, an angel of God, Angel Gabriel reassures "For with God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE". Luke 1:37. Our hope is ultimately on God. Best regards to all at home.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by rafaeldinho(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=McKayConcept post=88947007]the funny thing about people criticizing and insulting men of God is that they have not even done a bit of what these men of God has done. you claim they are fake then you become the real man of God. you know how to use scripture to condemn the acts of the men of God but you have not fulfilled what is in the scripture yourself. i understand people derive joy in rubbishing the character of these pastors all in these name of correcting their wrong acts. well am not in support of anyone of them acting outside Gods will, but before you come out to condemn them take a reflection of your stand with God and act wisely.

God bless u sis@fact[b][quote author=McKayConcept post=88947007]the funny thing about people criticizing and insulting men of God is that they have not even done a bit of what these men of God has done. you claim they are fake then you become the real man of God. you know how to use scripture to condemn the acts of the men of God but you have not fulfilled what is in the scripture yourself. i understand people derive joy in rubbishing the character of these pastors all in these name of correcting their wrong acts. well am not in support of anyone of them acting outside Gods will, but before you come out to condemn them take a reflection of your stand with God and act wisely.

God bless u sis@fact[/b][quote author=McKayConcept post=88947007]the funny thing about people criticizing and insulting men of God is that they have not even done a bit of what these men of God has done. you claim they are fake then you become the real man of God. you know how to use scripture to condemn the acts of the men of God but you have not fulfilled what is in the scripture yourself. i understand people derive joy in rubbishing the character of these pastors all in these name of correcting their wrong acts. well am not in support of anyone of them acting outside Gods will, but before you come out to condemn them take a reflection of your stand with God and act wisely.

God bless u sis@fact
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
haymekus:
How do I report a church in my area that has not been obeying the lockdown?

Just call corona virus number 003 she dey everywhere
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mindtricks: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
There is no picture nor drawing of Jesus Christ, no one knows what he looks like.
The scripted Bible was written after accession.
it was written by those that knew Jesus.
Jesus never got a drawing of himself

Save your breathe man.
Even demons in hell know that Jesus is Lord.
Even those you are arguing with know the man is fake.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Thelucifer666(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
i am a prophet of fire. Long have they insult the body of Christ on this forum It’s time for their judgement or are you one of them?
Apart from jesus christ, name another fool.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by dontbothermuch: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocritesare: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Matt 6:5
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHIGIM: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
yvonne111:
I pity y'all posting and stalking men of God....You guys should mind your businesses and get a life.
what is this one saying.its our duty to expose their scam since u guy have been brainwashed not to think once its a religious matter
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by HARYUBAR: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
So this man of devil goes with camera man
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Teejaney88(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davidski:
Great prayers of Revival are done in the secrets.

We don't need open show off as the Pharisees do. These prayers doesn't hold water.

May the lord give us wisdom and save the Church from spiritual decay.

Amen.
and Amen...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by F117nighthawk: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=kamez post=88944046]lol..was expecting to see him on top mount everest....

this one no be mountain...

just imagine the number of pastors all over the world collecting tithes and offering all these years..not even one of them can cure just one patient with the virus...

this should be an eye opener to all christians..compare the prophets of old, to the private jets prophets of today... Be wise!!

Absolutely bro, people are gullible and dumb in naija when it comes to religious issues, their brains goes straight into vacuum when religion sets in, they have totally been brains washed,
Even with all the revelations coming out under the covid 19 times, they will not even think and see reason, their brains needs serious Factory reset
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by oluspicy: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
And the so called crew cannot join him in prayers too?

May God answer his supplications.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHIGIM: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

If I be a man of God!
come on shutup are u God. Who do u think u are comon religious thief. Zulu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.