Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Awaiting payment - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Awaiting payment (1593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Awaiting payment by liltee123(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Awaiting payment by losprince(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
I remember seeing your post and applying for the gig, I can't believe that for all the things you needed for the custom plugin, 10k is what you are willing to pay. Why didn't you go to Fiverr and give it to one of those cheap-ass Indians? Why do you have to break the balls of your fellow countrymen?

1 Like

Re: Awaiting payment by hemlock0(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
losprince:
I remember seeing your post and applying for the gig, I can't believe that for all the things you needed for the custom plugin, 10k is what you are willing to pay. Why didn't you go to Fiverr and give it to one of those cheap-ass Indians? Why do you have to break the balls of your fellow countrymen?

No one's balls was broken negotiation were made and accepted he wasn't coerced or held by the throat infact someone is currently working on it for 8k

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Network Is Down / Www.westerna.org / Please Review My Websites (i Have Done A Few Upgrades)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.