Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58927 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It's not everything that should be up for debate..... you know that.... bring up a better topic, let's trash it. Almajiris are from the North....(Muslim)

you're very correct. but are all muslims Almajiri? definitely not.

Almajiris are from the North....(Hausa)
Almajiris are from the North....(Kaduna)
Almajiris are from the North....(kano)

everything I said above is the truth. it's really not about what you said but it's about how its presented. you can present a truth in a false way to make it look false. the real common denominator is "North" and not Islam.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sagay212: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
so basically your job is being an agbero and constituting nuisance?

You no dey tire cheesy grin grin grin..go and count your billions...
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by falcon01: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
almajiri is muslim(Fulani) thing Not hausa
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Switch07(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
in years to come Yorubas will be deported from Lagos
You got me rolling on the floor ��� the I'm from the south south the ibos are doing fine in lagos from amuwo Odofin to ojo the ibos have done a great job in this two local govt areas in lagos making landed property and real estate business lucrative....deporting the yoruba 4rm there ancestral land will be almost impossible
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Krepwis: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trying moments for Nigeria... Lord we need your help

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by foreshore(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Guk: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/27/covid-19-wike-orders-immediate-deportation-of-almajiris-from-rivers-considers-total-lockdown/amp/?_

Please do not complain again when China deports Nigerians o, since we are doing exactly the same thing
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
can't you be reasonable for just once ohh !what has Igbo done now that you re including them !plz if u have nothing ro say is better u keep mute plz
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Emmyandy27: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
The parents are to be blame not the poor kids in the street struggling to survive
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by uzucuzu1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
[b][/b]They voted that animal called Buhari into power because he is Almajiri,now see where he has taken our country to.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Iscoalarcon: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
Im in Rivers State, we have northern beggars here too
I am not talking about beggars but almajiris which if you know both of them are not the same
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by missyblissy: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
ewigmee:
They object to birth control, they object to monogamy & they object to modernisation . They do all for their selfish gain and want to share the repercussions with everybody.

Please loud it let them hear ooooo. See them dieing in numbers in Kano as they don't believe corna exist since na white me sickness.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lukay99:

you definitely might be right and I might be wrong as well. also remember I never said outright 50/50, what I said was "Probably 50/50" meaning I'm not 100% sure. I'm just going by my very old experience in Lagos which is around 2 decades ago or more. I've been away from Nigera for a long time now. also remember I was actually excluding the almajiri beggars, that's why I said the regular beggars are probably 50/50 but I may be wrong.

Thank You Sir, May God heal Nigeria
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by stormborn28(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
you go dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by chewwie(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Sub Saharan African countries with Muslim populations; Senegal, Chad, Niger, etc.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lukay99:

im really not going to say family planning is a western ideology, yes it's made popular by the west. the Chinese also have a one child policy and they not westerners.

It's a Western ideology, westerners brought this up far back 1930 in England

Lukay99:

Islam allow muslims to have any numbers of children they want as long as you can cater for them. Islamicaly some people can only have or should have one child while some people can have more its usually based on if you have the means and resources.

One-child policy you mentioned was initiated in China In the late 1980s but was officially announced in late 2015..

One thing I would advice is that let ur Clerics take one or two things from westerners ideology, standing in front of congregations telling the people to kick against westerners ideology, calling it HARAM is uncalled for
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Kwili1: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
I feel ur pain my Afonja cone headed Brown roof republic skull miners whose dead are even afraid to be buried in their region coz d skull miners wont let them rest in peace.
u mean igbos d owners of d land u called ur own should b deported from their land? no way my Afonja neighbor.
I bought ur land and become ur landlord while u become our tenant. very soon d whole of southwest will b bought by us and we will push u guys to go join Benin republic.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Kwili1: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

do they constitute nuisance or go about with plate begging?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yenefer(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
chewwie:

Sub Saharan African countries with Muslim populations; Senegal, Chad, Niger, etc.
mtsww have u ever been there
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Gamelord007: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
There you go again. Why are you talking like this
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by chewwie(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
mtsww have u ever been there
1. If Almajiri was invented by Nigerian Muslims, then you people are dumber than I thought.
2. Luckily, I, unlike you uneducated northern scum, educate myself. I watched a documentary on Almajiris on Aljazeera Witness, feel free to educate yourself every Saturday 7am.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by mystery22: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
ahh afonja's will start mining skull full time like ogun state,you guess are nuisance, stealing and killing eachother,one million gang people,stupid cowards..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by stormborn28(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:
See What Islam Has Turns Hausa People Into
them dey Fvck well well
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yenefer(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
chewwie:

1. If Almajiri was invented by Nigerian Muslims, then you people are dumber than I thought.
2. Luckily, I, unlike you uneducated northern scum, educate myself. I watched a documentary on Almajiris on Aljazeera Witness, feel free to educate yourself every Saturday 7am.
if u did then Almajiri is only a Nigerian thing even if u saw them in other subsaharan Africa they're nigerian
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by chewwie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
if u did then Almajiri is only a Nigerian thing even if u saw them in other subsaharan Africa they're nigerian
you are very very dense
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Switch07:

You got me rolling on the floor ��� the I'm from the south south the ibos are doing fine in lagos from amuwo Odofin to ojo the ibos have done a great job in this two local govt areas in lagos making landed property and real estate business lucrative....deporting the yoruba 4rm there ancestral land will be almost impossible
u actually misunderstood me. Take the case of amajiri in kano and agbero in Lagos.. it's not rocket science
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Chicastle: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...

No. They should leave
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DedeNkem: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

But Almajiris are muslims.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MikeBetty(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

If It Is Not Muslim, Then Tell Me Which Religion Encourage More Than Three Wives. For One To Marry Four Wives, What Is The Resultant Effect? Islam Should Take Responsibility. Then Housa Fulani In A Quest For Political Demographic Strenght Are Breeding Children Like Dockfowl. Their Govnrs Hate Voice Of Reasoning Like That Of Sanusi. The Worst Is The Nausance They Are Constituting All Over Owerri. Imo State Govt Should Borrow A Leaf From Wike.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

It's a Western ideology, westerners brought this up far back 1930 in England

One-child policy you mentioned was initiated in China In the late 1980s but was officially announced in late 2015..

One thing I would advice is that let ur Clerics take one or two things from westerners ideology, standing in front of congregations telling the people to kick against westerners ideology, calling it HARAM is uncalled for

you're very correct, there's nothing wrong in learning from the westerners or any body else especially if its going to be to our very own benefit as muslims as long as it's in accordance with the Quran and sunnah.

as muslims, we also have to be very careful when adopting anything from the west. take family planning of the west as an example, there are many factors that needs to be considered before adopting it. factors like abortion which is legal in the west but its definitely haram in Islam.

I personally believe the problem is way bigger than family planning or Northerners having too many kids. take polygamy for example? its was designed according to the shariah to benefit the women but the way its practices by our muslims men is mostly to benefit the man. you can easily see a jobless twenty something year old Male in the north with 3 to 4 wives and even if each wife starts family planning and give birth to just 1 or 2 kids, we are still taking of a man with 4 wives and and and about 8 kids. that's about 12 mouths to feed for one jobless man but according to the shariah a jobless is not qualified to take a second wife take less of a 3rd wife, that's why I said the problem is bigger than family planning. if they truly practice Islam according to the Qur'an and Sunnah (Shariah) then family planning will be the least of their worries
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Passionate888: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
besides nigeria av u seen any other Muslim countries with Almajiri
Niger, Chad, Cameroon
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SirBunky85(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
UnaToto:
Good one.
After voting Buhari, they want enjoy oil money and serene environment.

All hands must be on deck to pursue all of them out of Rivers State.

UnaToto
so for ur deluded mind,rivers state has a serene environment abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.