Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58768 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Zeezy81: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
First priority: Rivers people
Second priority: Rivers people
Third priority: Rivers people
THANK YOU WIKE..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Iscoalarcon: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
there are mushroom islamic schools in ph. after class,their imams turn all students to beggers with bowl.

where are the students from? Are they not indegines of Rivers?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by johnmattew: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
does he know that those amajiris are Nigerians too...freedom to live in any part of Nigeria

to think that woke is a lawyer is baffling

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Mbataku96(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
The North must Go

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Deporting pride of the north.
Anyway Kaduna deported
Same as Kano and Gombe...
So is nothing new.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by megareal: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
When will Udom man up and do this? Right now, Almajiris may likely be the most effective distributors of Covid19 because they are everywhere and will most likely not respect the social distancing and lockdown orders.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Supported!

All almajiris in the east should be sent back home with immediate effect.
Obiano and co, if u guys want to play politics, this is the time to play it well like your counterparts in the north.
Look for their parents too and let face them north

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal alcoholic rubbing it on our faces
Shut up madam
You and wike are not mates in any area of life right now so show s<me respect moreover he has the right

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Joefat: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
They're trying to create another boko boys to east.. Better move wike.. Let them go back to North where they understand their culture and language.. Yeye abokis

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Moskylatata(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wike has Balls, he does what needs to be done.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Bonavista55: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good idea. The earlier we realise amajiri needs to stop the better for us in this country. Amajiri is the breeding stage of terrorism and so many challenges in the North and Nigeria at large. Those guys sleep under the harshest of conditions, they feel no parental and societal love while growing and worst of all are not educated. This is the reason why they can waste any life for even N10,000. Honestly, Amajiri should come to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
especially the ones driving keke and selling meat and onions at slaughter market, so that the lazy ikwerre amaka can takeover nice one.
johnmattew:
does he know that those amajiris are Nigerians too...freedom to live in any part of Nigeria

to think that woke is a lawyer is baffling

but they don't have freedom to live in Kano?

8 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Aarenaija: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...

Are suggesting almajeri is a Muslim thing or Hausa culture? Just being curious.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
where are the students from? Are they not indegines of Rivers?
noo.they are from hausas comunities in ph.the school is domiciled there,but when its time to go with bowl,u will see them everywere mostly along Slaughter- trans amadi axis
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by nengibo: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

Are they carrying plate and begging in hundreds in hundreds
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by oziamaka: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
Will you come to my rented or owned apartment to deport me? am I owing you house rent or am I occupying your inherently one room apartment? make use of your sense abeg, almagiris constitute nuisance and are risk of contacting and spreading this virus through their public begging culture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by IamHonourable1: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please the able governor should start arresting those almajiris from Lagos busstop.Thats where you would see many of them with their parents.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Matthew322(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
After all this bruhaha,everybody go know where him belong,because something else is coming.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by omonnakoda: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal alcoholic rubbing it on our faces
How is he criminal, alcoholic? Has he taken you to a beer parlour before?
How is he rubbing it in your faces?
Are your governors not doing the same?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM THE SOUTH, THE NORTH CANT HELP IT'S POOR PEOPL AS THEY HAVE THE LARGEST NUMBR OF BEGGERS IN AFRICA.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by ITDarrell(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's the right step towards the right direction.
Give birth to the number of pikins you can take care of.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by dokyOloye: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Maybe its because your ppl don't drink alcohol, that's why they are detonating bombs and beheading ppl all over the world.
Chattel like you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by stieyven(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
UnaToto:
Good one.
After voting Buhari, they want enjoy oil money and serene environment.

All hands must be on deck to pursue all of them out of Rivers State.

UnaToto
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame
Wike has become a SE governor, just so that you can stay true to your moniker.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Hollywayglobal: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spotagood is fast-growing Nigerian free agricultural online classifieds with advanced security system.

Spotagood is recruiting for the following vacant job position:

Job Title: Sales Rep / account managers.
Job Description:
Approach sellers and register them and Support these sellers if they have any problems using Advice and Sell spotagood premium services to these sellers.
As sales rep you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities, Generate and follow up on sellers.
Any such other function not listed above which may arise for the efficient operation of the business.
Qualifications:
Bsc, HND or OND in any field
Applicant must be able to use smartphones efficiently
Very good command of English Language and presentation skills.
For only those who live in Lagos
Applicant must be results-oriented.
Applicant must have Entrepreneurial qualities
Applicant must be outspoken and friendly.
A strong passion for efficiency and target driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to cv@spotagood.com using "sales lead" as job title

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Adiola(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame
so wike is now see govt

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by NigPatriot(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool

You're a beechh

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by colestephan86: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/27/covid-19-wike-orders-immediate-deportation-of-almajiris-from-rivers-considers-total-lockdown/amp/?_
This man needs to be tactical in his decision, he doesn't have to blow the trumpet all the time.
Fashola deported people during his regime and was tactical about it , not that you go on national TV and say you want to deport people from one state to the other within a country.
Rivers state is not his father's house where he can make any orders he likes.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MhizJoyce(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...
Why are you in love with a married man? angry
I'll tell your daddy
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by annisy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is madness almajiris are Nigerians just like any other Nigerian from any part of the country, how will you deport somebody in his own country?! We all need to speak up against this evil,
This act of deportation that fashola started is evil and against our constitution and should be rejected by all Nigerians
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Wickedfact: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:
You don't compare legal migrants to illegal migrants.

you can only do that when we finally share this country

The day Igbo beggars were deported by Fashola, why were Igbos crying?

Once this Coronavirus blows past, a lot of things would change especially for economic migrants. A lot of compelled give-back programs would be enforced.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.