Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58934 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
jrusky:

The way Kano govt handed them to muslim vommunity in kano bah

It annoys me when people plays hypocrite as you are doing. Kano send Almanjiri in thousand back to their various state then you didn't suggest muslim community now Wike did same muslim.community is remembered is that how you should judge things?

Pls Wike should send them.out with immediate effect North must be force to abolish this disgraceful almanjiri bullshit. Send them all out their people needs them most as its a pride to them.

I'm no hypocrite....ok...
Besides I don't have any idea that others have done that.....so I gave my opinion based on what I think.... Are they too much that they can't be taken care of in the state?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Inspectorsuga22(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
Always seeking attention MOFO. Others are doing the same thing without noise and talking like a thugnor.

Out of the 12 months that we have, its still difficult for u to at least choose one particular month that u will manage to pretend that u have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:

I wonder who the legals and Illegals are in this case.
maybe you should research on that
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lovelive: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool

Are they begging?
If they do, send them out. We ll welcome them with all our divine resources

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
Yes oo ( ki olomu di omu iya e mu ) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by anibi9674: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people to need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces
look at this daughter of a bond woman and a born throwaway child insulting my governor. Are you mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by ehhmah(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people to need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces
Loud it.
BTW! Sanusi was crucified for these.

[b]Almajiri[\b] not alamjiri grin

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
uvie66:
So what is the legal backing for his decision because how can you deport a Nigerian in Nigeria and come to think this Man trained as a lawyer and his wife is also a judge. People are entitled to move freely within a state as long as they hold citizenship of that state. This is enshrined under S41 of the Nigeria constitution.

The problem with we Nigerians is that we accumulate letters after our name but are unable to practice what the letters stand for. We still behave like primitive mammals but pretend to be civilized.

You understand part of what was in my mind...... though people are complaining that he's not the first to have done this.
What do I know grin grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by omonnakoda: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
uvie66:
So what is the legal backing for his decision because how can you deport a Nigerian in Nigeria and come to think this Man trained as a lawyer and his wife is also a judge. People are entitled to move freely within a state as long as they hold citizenship of that state. This is enshrined under S41 of the Nigeria constitution.

The problem with we Nigerians is that we accumulate letters after our name but are unable to practice what the letters stand for. We still behave like primitive mammals but pretend to be civilized.
Define MOVE FREELY
It is not an unlimited freedom

Even in so called civilized countries homeless people are removed from the streets and relocated.

Relocation can happen ANYWHERE in the country depending on case by case peculiarities

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rgade:

I have no problem with that, as long as you will be deported too.
Are you from Lagos?

Fashola who governed Lagos had roots in other yoruba states so do I. Nwachukwu and Okoro want to leave their erosion land and start dragging other people's land with them.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by CasNova: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good move.

It was in the attempt to make Al majiri useful to themselves and the society that made former President Jonathan to start Al majiri education.

It is not too late to really stop this menace called Al majiri. Those young ones must be made productive, willy nilly.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Antichristus: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame

The historical nation, Israel not only became divided (between the North and the South), but eventually collapsed through captivity and exile. Powerful empires (Babylon, Rome, Ottoman, etc.) rose and fell. Powerful nations e.g. USSR, disintegrated, even Sudan on the African continent split. Nigeria needs to break up, and break up it MUST.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by macho44(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
TRUTH is BITTER
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Godons1: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

It's not entirely true. I'm an Igbo man from Aba. Hausa people have a larger percentage of Almajiris but, I guarantee you that there are Igbo Almajiris here in this East. The East also have Igbo MUSLIMs too.

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Meninmen:

Have the Muslim community taken care of themselves?. Is there no Muslim community in Kano? But Kano state govt still deported Almajiris to their respective States.

If a state produces Almajiris, that state should take care of them. They can't constitute nuisance to other states

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by stanisbaratheon: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Are they almajiris?

Don't mind that one.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by respectfully: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
The governor of governors. The only fearless leader without Godfather.

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by larryking540: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one I am hearing deportation every day in 9ja ,I hope every state in 9ja is not turning into a country individually
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:
See What Islam Has Turns Hausa People Into
Loveth say what you have knowledge about. Adunni Ade just converted to an Islam, is she also an almajiri?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Bonapart(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
daughter of a terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame

is PH now southeast cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by jayaim: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't like wike, but the north is the cause of 9ja problems. Illiteracy= book haram, headsman, bandits, almajeri/ beggars, religious bigotry. Na only una. They have produced more presidents than any region. Restructuring no, very so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
kingthreat:

Fashola who governed Lagos had roots in other yoruba states so do I. Nwachukwu and Okoro want to leave their erosion land and start dragging other people's land with them.
If Lagos were to deport people,it would be in the best interest of the state. And anyone undermining that interest will be affected.
During the fashola deportation,most south west states were affected too.
As for Nwachukwu and Okoro, instead of dragging someone's land, why not acquire it through legal means?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Bobyro: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Yet you fool will still come out to say one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Loveth say what you have knowledge about. Adunni Ade just converted to an Islam, is she also an almajiri?

I'm saying what I knoweth about biko
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Ebi89(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Oga Kano did same and nobody heard ur voice. Don't be tribalistic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Almajiris in Rivers state? Looks like the man wants to depot all northerners working and residing in his state back to their state of origin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by YorubaPrince: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bobyro:

Yet you fool will still come out to say one Nigeria.

Without okoros.. yes! cool
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Osidazz19: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Out of the 12 months that we have, its still difficult for u to at least choose one particular month that u will manage to pretend that u have sense.

Not surprised one bit, that's how you address your parents on daily basis. Keep it up.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sagay212: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Them plenty for Lagos. Meanwhile you have their people living large and lavish is ikoyi and V.I. sanwolu will not send them back to their state.

I blame people who give them money. You encourage them by giving them. When you stop giving them, nobody will tell them to return to their state and practice family planning.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Olachase(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
MPESA:

Are you deporting someone whom has bought your ancestry Land...Even the Graves of your forefathers has been bought. cheesy
lol and some of ur people in the North that bought land when the killing start did they say they already brought the land well na one Nigeria still day keep us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.