Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58929 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

you don't compare legal migrants to illegal migrants.

you can only do that when we finally share this country
Illegal or no illegal these people are Nigerians like you, there shouldn't be any form of hostility against them, it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Bobyro: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Without okoros.. yes! cool
You have no point Oga. Close lips

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Biafranguy1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Action Governor flushed them out from that state. Anyi adighi azu ndi ara. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:
Those dogs who supported deportations done by Gandollars and Little Finger will soon come here to start barking but I feel it’s good for the almajirinci to be in their states where they can operate in peace. Wike na man cool

Almajiris in Rivers state sounds to me like northerners working and living in Rivers state
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MrSly(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
Yoruba land ko Yoruba land ni. Deport Igbos from Yoruba if you people can afford it. What is the similarity between a productive individual contributing to the state's GDP and an almajiri miscreants with 100% liability and threat to public peace.? Are they the same thing.?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sagay212: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
if Lagos is to really be cleaned of beggers and agberos and destitutes, many Hausa and yoruba will be asked to leave. The two tribes constitute more than any other tribe in agberos and street beggers.

Those Igbos you talked about are not living in bus parks and street corners like their yoruba counterparts

Yes..the igbos are living in mansions in lekki and banana island...even the ones selling gala and fan yogo in traffic.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MPESA(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olachase:
lol and some of ur people in the North that bought land when the killing start did they say they already brought the land well na one Nigeria still day keep us.

Even without one Nigeria you can't take or convert their rightful properties tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I'm saying what I knoweth about biko
No you are saying nonsense, this is wrong.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by mamatwiny(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
them full for slaughter axis..
Na them get slaughter market. You need to see their brotherhood. The day I wept for ph was the day I was passing slaughter and one Hausa barrow pusher was beating one pure water seller. See serious beating ooo, the sound of the his was sounding like James bond or jet Lee film. Kpim! Kpim kpim! Another hausa boy came and joined. The girl was bleeding everywhere on her face and ppl were watching. After the beating, they told her to go and report him to the market chairman or so. I told myself that Rivers ppl are seating on a time bomb. The other day, that same boy nearly beat an old woman that should be heading to 70, if not that one Wike taskforce guy came to warn him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people to need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
Go and carry your diseased AL Majiri Brethren and stop typing rubbish..
Nonsense and AL Majiri.. angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lovelyn451(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
What are they doing in rivers before? With all the alhajis and Hajias in kano...hmmm
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MrSly(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sagay212:

Yes..the igbos are living in mansions in lekki and banana island...even the ones selling gala and fan yogo in traffic.
Thank God you said selling gala. In other words doing petty business. My dear, they have something doing and not roaming the street like your moslm Grand master's almajiri.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Illegal or no illegal these people are Nigerians like you, there shouldn't be any form of hostility against them, it's wrong.

they are minors who should be with their parents not constituting nuisance all over the country.

did you complain when Kano government sent them home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

No you are saying nonsense, this is wrong.

How is it wrong when quran said Muhammad was an illiterate, when the leader is an illiterate what do you think his followers will be known for?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
If another state replicate same on another tribe, wailers will start oinking.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:
Supported!

All almajiris in the east should be sent back home with immediate effect.
Obiano and co, if u guys want to play politics, this is the time to play it well like your counterparts in the north.
Look for their parents too and let face them north
Hope you are ready to pack, when ever the Arewa youths give you people notice to quit? I cannot wait for the wailing and ranting of you people grin grin. And una sabi play the victim card grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
Unlike your Al Majiri brothers,Igbos are an economic asset..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by uvie66: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:

Define MOVE FREELY
It is not an unlimited freedom

Even in so called civilized countries homeless people are removed from the streets and relocated.

Relocation can happen ANYWHERE in the country depending on case by case peculiarities
free movement should be unfettered. In civilized countries people are removed from streets and provided with food and shelter in the same city not shipped hundreds of miles to another city.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Confirmedzombie: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

is PH now southeast cheesy

Port Harcourt is Igweocha and part of Biafra. Wike has said it severally that Port Harcourt is Biafra.

Even Akwa ibom, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, and Benue are all part of Biafra.

Igala in Kogi and some part of Nasarawa state are all Biafra.

Truth pains a lot of people
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yenefer(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bonapart:
daughter of a terrorist
I'm also a proud terrorist
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Olachase(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
MPESA:

Even without one Nigeria you can't take or convert their rightful properties tongue
why don't you call ur brother's from the north and west to part their things and come home u think it's the whole Igbo that want Nigeria to divide ur children children will come saying they want behafra till end of the world .
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
oziamaka:
Will you come to my rented or owned apartment to depot me? am I owing you house rent or am I occupying your inherently one room apartment? make use of your sense abeg, almagiris constitute nuisance and are risk of contacting and spreading this virus through their public begging culture.
Contracting.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
If another state replicate same on another tribe, wailers will start oinking.
Their Governors are already sending them to where they belonged,why should you be crying more than the bereaved,Afonja? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Comedian2019: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
CHOPbeating:
North don cast every where.
Na to use their people like goat dem sabi.
After all, they'll claim holy Muslims.
Is that what Islam teaches?
If gandollar is given #15B that babariga would swallow it once grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DipoToyo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Princewell2012:

I didnt see anything wrong in what he did.

Everybody should stick their ass in one place for now.

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by donjancd19(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Are you thinking with your anus?are they beggars there,or are they contributing to the welfare of their host cities.

When Governor Wike said all the almajiri should be deported back to their state,did you hear him said all Hausa/Fulani should be deported,of course no.

Because there are millions of Hausa/Fulani that are doing legitimate business around the southern Nigeria.

Next time if you don't have reasonable thing to comment keep your mouth shut.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by omonnakoda: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
uvie66:
free movement should be unfettered. In civilized countries people are removed from streets and provided with food and shelter in the same city not shipped hundreds of miles to another city.
They are placed where spaces are available or where they have association or historical habitual residence
There is nothing like unfettered movement anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
maasoap:

Almajiris in Rivers state sounds to me like northerners working and living in Rivers state
Indeed..
If you call begging,working.. undecided
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by blackboy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls when was the interstate lockdown lifted?

Keep them no be now you go share them
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MPESA(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olachase:
why don't you call ur brother's from the north and west to part their things and come home u think it's the whole Igbo that want Nigeria to divide ur children children will come saying they want behafra till end of the world .

E go shock you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Akaegwu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dragging your land with you shows that you are stupidly weak,and unproductive
kingthreat:

Fashola who governed Lagos had roots in other yoruba states so do I. Nwachukwu and Okoro want to leave their erosion land and start dragging other people's land with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by blowjohn(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...

If he does that more will enter rivers.
Why can't the governors of those northern states make breeding in excess a taboo?
If u must migrate to another state, do so with a means o livelihood or at worst the potential.
How can a group of people be giving birth up and down and filling up valuable space?
This is what gives Bill Gates and other satanists the mind for depopulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.