Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58933 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by KingGeorge5(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool

Are the Igbos in Yoruba lands "Almajiris" . Next time try and understand a subject matter, before jumping into it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Their Governors are already sending them to where they belonged,why should you be crying more than the bereaved,Afonja? undecided

Who opened your sty?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by GGirll: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

They are educated people adding value to d states they migrated too....they are not beggers n virus vectors that's d difference.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Damseluc(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why will someone travel all the way from the north to the south just to beg. Why not use the transport money to start up something no matter how small? Or did they trek from the North to the South?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
UnaToto:
Good one. After voting Buhari, they want enjoy oil money and serene environment.
All hands must be on deck to pursue all of them out of Rivers State.

UnaToto
hLol..... guy why na
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Hope you are ready to pack, when ever the Arewa youths give you people notice to quit? I cannot wait for the wailing and ranting of you people grin grin. And una sabi play the victim card grin
Don't even go there.
Ganduje packed lots of them to their various states.
So why won't others do so?

Stay there and continue eye servicing. They will soon pack them to your dormot cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
There's no Almajiri in Rivers State. Maybe he wants to deport hawkers
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Olachase(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
MPESA:

E go shock you lipsrsealed
lol I have never for one day think of going to Igbo land going there to do what when u the owner are rushing to my land u go hear I day go city u kW about this don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by GGirll: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame

May God punish you!!! Where were you when fashola deported some vulnerable people from south south n SE to anambrs bridge?? Where were you when Arewa youths called for d deportation of all igbos in d north?? Besides is PH Igbo state or south south Keep dragging igbos till you die you can't defeat them in anyway even if you call for another war n.a. you fools go tire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

How is it wrong when quran said Muhammad was an illiterate, when the leader is an illiterate what do you think his followers will be known for?
Loveth, let me tell you something, even if the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was an illiterate, the Muslim Ummah are recommended to learn how to read and write and to teach it to others, as learning by starting with reading is one of the strongest keys to gaining knowledge. It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) ransomed the captives of the great Battle of Badr by having them teach some children of the Ansar (Helpers) reading and writing. Their illiteracy has nothing to do with Islam, they just choose to be ignorance. Stop ascribing it to an Islam.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by omonnakoda: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damseluc:
Why will someone travel all the way from the north to the south just to beg. Why not use the transport money to start up something no matter how small? Or did they trek from the North to the South?
Transport money?
You are joking right?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Adakintroy2: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people to need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.

He is not rubbing it in your face. Tell your people to respect themselves. Na them get money pass yet na them still beg pass. The irony tire person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by omonnakoda: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
GGirll:

May God punish you!!! Where were you when fashola deported some vulnerable people from south south n SE to anambrs bridge?? Where were you when Arewa youths called for d deportation of all igbos in d north?? Besides is PH Igbo state or south south Keep dragging igbos till you die you can't defeat them in anyway even if you call for another war n.a. you fools go tire.
I thought PH was Igbe Ocha?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Moji12(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kudos to Mr no nonsense. Waiting for lagos to take such measures also.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/27/covid-19-wike-orders-immediate-deportation-of-almajiris-from-rivers-considers-total-lockdown/amp/?_
. It a shame that Nigeria law can not protect the weak. Wike or any other Governor has no legal right to deport a Nigerian child from where they live. We deserve the leaders we have because we have no soul.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akaegwu:
Dragging your land with you shows that you are stupidly weak,and unproductive

Read your statement again. On a range of 1/10, do you think your IQ merits higher than 2? Read your statement again.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rgade:

If Lagos were to deport people,it would be in the best interest of the state. And anyone undermining that interest will be affected.
During the fashola deportation,most south west states were affected too.
As for Nwachukwu and Okoro, instead of dragging someone's land, why not acquire it through legal means?

I don hear
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by 8stargeneral: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
No hiding place for amajiris... good one wike d wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Damseluc(f): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:

Transport money?
You are joking right?

Nope I am not. How did they come to Port Harcourt?. Did they fly?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damseluc:

Dem pack them with trailer. na Muslims oil work be that
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by GGirll: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
johnmattew:
does he know that those amajiris are Nigerians too...freedom to live in any part of Nigeria

to think that woke is a lawyer is baffling

Deportation of almajiris started first n foremost in their land KANO STATE!!!! So if wike also decides they leave their PH to their states of origin how is it a bad omen Lily hearted fools always afraid of d north while d north doesn't give a hoot about you dolts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Damseluc(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

Dem pack them with trailer. na Muslims oil work be that

To bad. And wherever they go don't develop at all, they don't pay rent, in fact they prefer to live under bridges or in market places, even to hustle and sell pure water like other people is to hard for them. They add nothing to the economy and yet their relatives control 80% of Nigerian's wealth

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

If he does that more will enter rivers.
Why can't the governors of those northern states make breeding in excess a taboo?
If u must migrate to another state, do so with a means o livelihood or at worst the potential.
How can a group of people be giving birth up and down and filling up valuable space?
This is what gives Bill Gates and other satanists the mind for depopulation.

You are right broh grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sheriman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:
See What Islam Has Turns Hausa People Into
NOTE :Islam didn't turn them to that, is what Hausa culture has turn them to.. Islam doesn't appreciate poverty Islam warns us against poverty.. Islam encourage people to Ward off poverty by working and praying not by begging.. Islam hate begging..

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Loveth, let me tell you something, even if the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was an illiterate, the Muslim Ummah are recommended to learn how to read and write and to teach it to others, as learning by starting with reading is one of the strongest keys to gaining knowledge. It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) ransomed the captives of the great Battle of Badr by having them teach some children of the Ansar (Helpers) reading and writing. Their illiteracy as nothing to do with Islam, they just choose to be ignorance. Stop ascribing it to an Islam.

Do you know? the level of illiteracy in Islam is the cause of majority incidents happening in ur religion such as, suicide mission, terrorism,
kicking against what belongs to westerners, kicking against family planning that's constituting high birth rate, etc... If necessarily measure is not taking to curb all these menace, there won't be changes and islam shall remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Dollabiz: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Better
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yujin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
Nobody is stopping Yorubas from deporting Igbos from Western Nigeria. You can go do awareness about it tomorrow.
Lol. I thought you'd ask for Ikwerres to be deported but alas, your hatred couldn't be hidden. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by alexsoftwork(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people to need reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.

One of the northern governors says it is part of there culture.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
MPESA:

Are you deporting someone whom has bought your ancestry Land...Even the Graves of your forefathers has been bought. cheesy
Can you just hear this idiot, chestbeating, just because of this ur statement now, you can render thousands of Nyamiri homeless. Maybe na their father land you go tell me.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by MasterKernel: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Wow! You called some people criminals? The highest criminal dead or alive is Abacha. 10 highest looters of Nigerian treasury are Mortherners.

Insurgency, Illiteracy, poverty, drug addiction and banditry are Morthern resident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.