Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Delete Pinterest Account? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Delete Pinterest Account? (480 Views)

How To Delete Amazon Fire Special Offers? / Pinterest Business Account – Visual Marketing World At Its Best / What Is Wtmpx File In Solaris OS And It Is Safe To Delete It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Pinterest Account? by webaccountshelp: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2020
I’ve been an avid fan of Pinterest since it first came into existence. I love the idea of making my private space online, where I can fill it up with images that interest me. At my peak, I was managing four boards that garnered a fair bit of traffic from various people. It came as a surprise to most of them when out of the blue, my boards suddenly disappeared. All those images and pins lost without any warning. In this article, I will be detailing what lead me to delete my Pinterest account and the best quick steps on how to delete Pinterest account.

How to Delete Pinterest Account (Desktop)

Log in to your Pinterest account using any desktop browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
Click three dots in the top-right corner and select “Settings.”
Click “Account Settings” and scroll down to “Account changes” section where you can choose to either deactivate or close (i.e. permanently delete) your account.

How to Delete Pinterest Account (Mobile)

Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device
Tap your profile image in the bottom-right corner
Now tap “Settings” icon to the top-right
Tap “Account settings.”
Scroll down to “Deactivate account” and “Close account” sections.

(1) (Reply)

Video Conferencing Webcam Full Hd 1080P Auto Focus Wigle Angle Video Conference / Hospital Nurse Patient Calling Bell / Cheap Usa/London Used Laptops And Gadgets At Anambra And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.