Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (80352 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by anambraamaka: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2020
But Having a charm is not against the law or I'm missing something
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2020
This one is not a pastor but a fraud. But why his he being handcuffed? What crime did he commit?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by infogenius(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
ibidapko:
My friend, over 90% of our miracle working and crowd pulling Pastors all have their mantles dipped in occultic charms.
It's only when they are exposed that we get to know!

I agree with you.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2020
They all have secret rooms with fetish materials.

Btw, they have no case against him.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Caseless: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Akunwafor:
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?
that's what I don't understand. What nonsense. Those fools even handcuffed him.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by eldeens: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Fake Pastors everywhere, and stupid people still believe in them
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Native doctors be like...

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Mckinggy(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
What the heck of a pastor is this? angry
Well not new sha,it's not the first neither will it be last cry
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Edith01(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
This is Edith from Zhejiang Fuxia Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Stainless steel Water distiller is our hot selling product ,it is mainly composed of four parts:evaporation pan,condenser,heater and elecrtic device.
let me introduce it for you :
1. YAZD-5        Output:5liters/h            100$
2.  YAZD-10      Output:10liters/h           130$
3. YAZD-20     Output:20liters/h            150$ 
I have attached pictures and parameter ,if you have any questions or needs ,please contact me.

Kind regards!
Edith
Email:zjsjsales006@hotmail.com
whatsapp:+86 15356858192

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by sinah25: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
This is deeper life inside life. Is not for shallow minds.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2020
odinga1of:

Aunty mi with soothing voice! How's the Gbogbo Business before lockdown??

I greet u specially.

I greet you Sir.
Business is fine Egbon mi
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Notateflonguy:

When carrying charms became a crime

It is not a crime if he's not a pastor but it is a crime as he is an acclaimed pastor but he is deceiving congregants.....

What a wicked world!
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
rusher14:
The man should be allowed to practice any religion that he so desires provided he does not hurt anyone in the process.

The man is an impostor...so there is a crime in it..
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by pestrolus2002(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
The man doesn't deserved to be handcuffed.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
dennisworld1:
No law can hold him. This case I already dead.. lipsrsealed

He is an impostor...he can't go scot-free.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by osascybog(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

A pastor has been caught with some charms in his wardrobe. The charms which included animal horns were tied with red cloth.

In the video, the already handcuffed pastor can be seen shouting at those present that he has done nothing wrong by having charms. He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR, so does not understand why he is being procecuted.
He is a spiritual man...thats all
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Cmeo(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Please what crime has the man committed? It is not in any way a crime for a man to be a native doctor or spiritual man (as the man called it) even if you are a pastor unless he committed a crime with it.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Tom05: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Mr pastor.. we are not arguing that you are not whom you say you are; native Doctor is also a spiritual man nah..
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by seanjy4konji: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Please itbus a crime to have charms

I am not understanding..is that a gun or fake currency or human head?I really don't understand this new age again..

Having charms is not a crime na
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by manando1(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
By calling this guy a pastor you're very wrong , let me tell you what the pastor is -- a pastor is someone who operate in of the 5 folds offices the office he operate in is call pastoral office their duties is to take care of the church members they're empowered with the abilities out of this world to stand and protect the church , the can never be in contact with charms because of the , empowerment they already possess anyone found with charms and claiming that one , was not the pastor and he's not a pastor , and he will be not a pastor without fully repentance .
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ugwum007(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

It is not a crime if he's not a pastor but it is a crime as he is an acclaimed pastor but he is deceiving congregants.....

What a wicked world!

Deceiving them of what? I don't know if Nigeria constitution stipulates a way that pastors should appear, clothes to wear and things to be found in their possession.

If that is the case, anybody wearing a red cloth should be arrested.

The man should get a lawyer and sue NPF.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ugwum007(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

The man is an impostor...so there is a crime in it..

Please explain this imposter you mentioned. Did Nigeria constitution stipulate how to worship God?.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Akunwafor(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Hezmatosky:

I don't think you have a copy of Nigerian constitution in your house? Someone is using charm to dupe people in disguise of man of God, and you said it's not a crime? It seems your brain is paining you kiss

Na your papa brain dey pain am.

Why won't he deceive you
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by CuteYvonne777: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2020
ugwum007:

Please explain this imposter you mentioned. Did Nigeria constitution stipulate how to worship God?.

It's not the Constitution but its part of our Criminal law.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
fake pastors that have broken many homes, spoilt so many mentality

you have horns, blood, red clothings in your house and you claim to be a spiritual person?

whats the difference between you and a native doctor

they seek respect, and praises more than we are expected to give to the maker himself

i honestly pity most religious zombies that have been blindfolded with lies especially women
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by DavSagacity(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Nothing wey Abba kyari Nur go see for hell fire
I guess u must be the gate keeper of hell fire shey..
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by DavSagacity(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Nothing wey Abba kyari Nur go see for hell fire
I guess u must be the gate keeper of hell fire shey..
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Mywd: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's a sin to you.
What is your business with those items he kept in his house?
If I were him, those idiots harassing him would sleep in jail...

Such a lost soul u are
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by divo(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Noerection:
you have done your own stupidity when you said Buhari was doubled. Stop crying let us enjoy our own too
i have neva been support of biafra. I commented because i hate fake news
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by afecgivers: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

A pastor has been caught with some charms in his wardrobe. The charms which included animal horns were tied with red cloth.

In the video, the already handcuffed pastor can be seen shouting at those present that he has done nothing wrong by having charms. He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR, so does not understand why he is being procecuted.

It's an African microphone... Very spiritual
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Ejyksneh(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish!!! This thing you wrote here, is it new to us? Why should we bother to read something we already know?
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm

Let me cull out a part from my second book "one of the biggest crisis going on in the church Today is Massive Deception. Fake ministries, False Prophets, False Messiahs... "

A must read for all!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos)