Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? (1421 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Is It Possible To Get Responsible Girl In A Club / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
with my little experience to share. my partner of 5years now in this our supposed serious relationship, often puts her phone on flight mode when it's 10pm especially when she's with me since we stay together. most times she often goes out to answer her calls. this is a girl I'm planning settling down together and she has been very supportive. Do we say she's being respectful or could it be there's something fishy she might be doing that she doesn't want me to be aware of.

Going through her call history in her cell phone there're often constant callers. I don't want to make mistakes of others, she's always conscious of her phone. most times she might put it off and put it under her pillow knowing I might come for it.

guys please have u witness this before and please share your experience and advice me accordingly.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by daomi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
she be pilot?

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Bola146(f): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin Maybe she was talking to a pilot grin grin Since your house is an aeroplane grin grin Sir, how old are you lipsrsealed

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin Maybe she was talking to a pilot grin grin Since your house is an aeroplane grin grin Sir, how old are you lipsrsealed
please I need advice, not jokes, I'm 29 and she's 22
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brother, the bold side is red flag. Simply tell her you want to hold her phone for 24 hours.

Zeal0000007:

Going through her call history in her cell phone there're often constant callers. I don't want to make mistakes of others, she's always conscious of her phone. most times she might put it off and put it under her pillow knowing I might come for it.

guys please have u witness this before and please share your experience and advice me accordingly.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by gbami(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Make I tell Am?
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by dulux07(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oga, investigate, no dull your self , no enter one chance
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Bola146(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zeal0000007:
please I need advice, not jokes, I'm 29 and she's 22

Like seriously! Are you a child ni? Let me wait for my elders to come and contribute grin grin
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Johnson225(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you really asking questions about it? Or you just need an approval to break up with her

It's just so glaring bro, you're dating a cheat
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you she has a skeleton in her cupboard? Wake up! She's having an affair. if not, whose call is she always trying to shield by putting it on f-mode?.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Kseafresh: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you she has a skeleton in her cupboard? Wake up! She's having an affair. if not, whose call is she always trying to shield by putting it on f-mode?.
My sister ehn, The Thing tire me, From the writeup, It can be deduced that he's not blind but yet...!
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by bonnyhope: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

This girl don change oo

She has been unbiased in her comments lately
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by MXD5050: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

This girl don change oo

She has been unbiased in her comments lately

I've never been biased in my comments. I'm a very blunt person. I don't always care who is involved, I say it as it is.
So, you're prolly mistaking me for someone else.

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
MXD5050:
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.
guy why this now on my post?
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by James4bright(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are a man and not a woman.

Kindly ask her to give you her phone.

In her face scroll through her WhatsApp and start viewing some chats.

It seems weird but yeah. But I've done this with a good number of girls, and it has saved my ass a lot.

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by NobleDeSage001: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
The signs are very glaring. You don't need any soothsayer to tell you that she is playing games with you.
Think twice before you propose to her. A girl you intend to marry and you claim you have dated her for 5 years yet she answers calls in hiding is not to be trusted.
Be very careful and don't make the mistake that will haunt you for life.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by iamjames2222: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
[b]Your post depicts so much ignorance in terms of relationship, but I will give you some benefit of doubt and assume you are probably a novice or not a smart human.

Switching off phone or putting it on flight mode while with your partner is a sign that she is avoiding taking some calls while with you. if you are in a relationship and the person is switching off his/her phone or putting it on flight mode, it's a red flag that there's probably a call or calls she can't take in your presence because of the intimacy she needs to express on such calls.

My Advice; when next you are together and she wants to put her phone on flight mode, insist she leaves her phone on. and since you guys have a relationship you should be opened to each other, one of which is taking calls comfortably in each other's presence. If she's not okay with it, then she's probably cheating on you or about to.
And try and find a way to get access to her phone when she's not with awake. 5mins with her phone is enough to know if she's cheating on you. Check her WhatsApp and search some key words there,(sex, Bleep, Enjoy, happen, etc,) in that order, any of those words could easily lead you to what you want to see.[/b]
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by steve279(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Relationship of 5years and the said lady is 22, which means u started dating her at the age of 17. I'm sorry bro as at that age, the lady barely knows what she wants from a man, she's got no standards for the kind of man she wants in her life. All what she wants at that age is to have a boyfriend so she doesn't feel left out among her peer group. Now @22, maturity is beginning to set in, she now knows the quality she's looking for in a man and probably can't settle for less. My brother, let her be. There's this saying that if u have a bird let it go, if it goes nd come back that means it's meant for u but if it thus goes and never come back it means it's never met for u. #Say safe#

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by BrownieBae(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Save your ass indeed
James4bright:

It seems weird but yeah. But I've done this with a good number of girls, and it has saved my ass a lot.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zeal0000007:
with my little experience to share. my partner of 5years now in this our supposed serious relationship, often puts her phone on flight mode when it's 10pm especially when she's with me since we stay together. most times she often goes out to answer her calls. this is a girl I'm planning settling down together and she has been very supportive. Do we say she's being respectful or could it be there's something fishy she might be doing that she doesn't want me to be aware of.

what about ASKING her directly why she does all this?

now here is a simple clue: sit her down one fine Saturday morning and tell her exactly the following:" babe i love you and want nothing but to spend the rest of my natural life with you... but before i do so i want to believe that we are ONE... so today, take my phone and i take yours, and lets answer each others calls/text."

if for any reason she says NO, ask her to pack her shiit and GTFO, because you certainly do NOT want to be with someone who willfully want/has to hide anything from you.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

Guy this one is a good one. thanks alot.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
iamjames2222:
[b]Your post depicts so much ignorance in terms of relationship, but I will give you some benefit of doubt and assume you are probably a novice or not a smart human.

Switching off phone or putting it on flight mode while with your partner is a sign that she is avoiding taking some calls while with you. if you are in a relationship and the person is switching off his/her phone or putting it on flight mode, it's a red flag that there's probably a call or calls she can't take in your presence because of the intimacy she needs to express on such calls.

My Advice; when next you are together and she wants to put her phone on flight mode, insist she leaves her phone on. and since you guys have a relationship you should be opened to each other, one of which is taking calls comfortably in each other's presence. If she's not okay with it, then she's probably cheating on you or about to.
And try and find a way to get access to her phone when she's not with awake. 5mins with her phone is enough to know if she's cheating on you. Check her WhatsApp and search some key words there,(sex, Bleep, Enjoy, happen, etc,) in that order, any of those words could easily lead you to what you want to see.[/b]
Guy thanks allot

Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by Zeal0000007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
steve279:
Relationship of 5years and the said lady is 22, which means u started dating her at the age of 17. I'm sorry bro as at that age, the lady barely knows what she wants from a man, she's got no standards for the kind of man she wants in her life. All what she wants at that age is to have a boyfriend so she doesn't feel left out among her peer group. Now @22, maturity is beginning to set in, she now knows the quality she's looking for in a man and probably can't settle for less. My brother, let her be. There's this saying that if u have a bird let it go, if it goes nd come back that means it's meant for u but if it thus goes and never come back it means it's never met for u. #Say safe#
Guy thanks but I'm her first experience, and worst thing that can happen is allow miss up herself then allow her come back to me, I can't accept that. it's better to open up to me than trying to be funny, I'm not bad looking neither I'm I unemployed, what she's having with me many girls and willing to even do more just to be with me. but I respect my relationship and I respect her too.
Re: Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? by drmikeadams(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zeal0000007:

angry grin angry[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin cheesy

No go keeee ur self for woman matter,,them dey always get plenty customers/toasters on whatsapp,facebook,twitter,, ,no go get high bp,,,just accept d fact say no be only u get monopoly to that her toto.

��� / Is It Wrong For A 30 Year Old Student To Have A Girlfriend? / Hhh

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52