Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61834 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by trinity1985(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]I think this man need a psychiatric test
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by oluwasegun007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it a bad idea labelling the group terrorist...

Always point discussions towards hate.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Kinikini: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Someone should borrow Mr. Akintola sense. Whose fault is it that illiteracy pervades the North? Whose fault is it poverty pervades the North? Is the North not suffering from a self inflicted injury? Prof should stop ridiculing Muslims. This type of fish brain thinking by a Prof is disgusting. No wonder no prof in Nigeria has come up with anything to fight COViD 19. We need to stop awarding professorship to long service to those who merit it by expanding the bounds of knowledge. Our profs are only smart at looting. Debut Ojetinde comes to mind.

Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by stieyven(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by broadman20: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

Mention the tribe if cowardice is not in your DNA............ I challenge you to do it.

A lion can never give birth to a goat.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being

The Guy knows the strings to pull on certain people to make them EMOTIONAL. He is only catching his fun grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Yenefer(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
broadman20:

Mention the tribe if cowardice is not in your DNA............ I challenge you to do it.

A lion can never give birth to a goat.
ignos
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by abeggnow: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse
And that says it all because he is a yoruba man now you can not insult him.Tribalist.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by asapants: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
When the community elects empty headed people into sensitive positions, The elected person always appears as clout with bad manners and very provocative attitude towards their followers.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

The Guy knows the strings to pull to on certain people to make them EMOTIONAL. He is only catching his fun grin
I tell you, A spin doctor he is. He can only deceive his gullible followers.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by mordred44: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na falz d bad guy fit dis pple
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Daddy46:
that useless stays in my former estate in iba house estate ojo he is always useless only to impregnate all the female Muslim including house wife of innocent people don't believe that bastard of different mother's na werey man akintola
You even know the mumu man this much. no wonder. The man is a major scammer.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
trinity1985:
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]I think this man need a psychiatric test
You can say that again or he’s just an attention seeking idiot
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Uthman75: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
MURIC u re an hypocrite. Foolish.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by teeboy100(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ode alainironu
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Cutefergieee: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by akdjr(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Death on human is now being related to religious. When has religious become superior over humanity. Many times I feel religion should be ban outright from this Earth cos it was never from God but human.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by madridsta007(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

I tell you, A spin doctor he is. He can only deceive his gullible followers.

Now on a serious note, when two French doctors suggested testing coronavirus vaccine in Africa. It didn't go well with Africans. There was this scepticism by Africans that the West has an evil agenda as regards to that. It seems such a mindset of scepticism is not far fetched. Even with the aids Nigeria is receiving from China, Germany with regards coronavirus, Nigerians are being sceptical about their motives. https://www.nairaland.com/5822705/germany-donates-additional-n2.2bn-nigeria

AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEE A PERSPECTIVE AS TO MINDSETS.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by cbright4real(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't think this man is normal.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
wonder shall never cease
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

Now on a serious note, when two French doctors suggested testing coronavirus vaccine in Africa. It didn't go well with Africans. There was this scepticism by Africans that the West has an evil agenda as regards to that. It seems such a mindset of scepticism is not far fetched. Even with the aids Nigeria is receiving from China, Germany with regards coronavirus, Nigerians are being sceptical about their motives. https://www.nairaland.com/5822705/germany-donates-additional-n2.2bn-nigeria

AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEE A PERSPECTIVE AS TO MINDSETS.
I totally understand your point, But this Akintola's position is so so wrong.

Personally, I don't trust the West with all their vaccines and all.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by jadajada: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't blame this mumu, the blame is on the people giving him undue relevance.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Austiano87: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Never Interrupt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake, This Good For Nothing Man Has Made His Self And Enemy Of The Christian Population With Some Much Hatred And Bitterness In His Words, I Have Been Waiting For Him To Come And Embarras His Self And The Organisation He Represent And To Be Honest I Was'nt Dissappointed With His Remark Because He Has'nt Fair Better Either In Any Of His Previous Remarks. What A Misguided Utterence From Suppose Prof.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by nafada2: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is absurd for someone in the mould of Akintola to be talking this nonsense, in an attempt to incite the people of Kano. I think he need to be cautioned.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by leonard509(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

how do you sleep?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Yenefer(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
leonard509:
how do you sleep?
like a baby

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bizzibodi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
F117nighthawk:

From your comment, u are not any better than the man u are referring to, since u have make it a tribal issue, Definitely u share the same level of reasoning
The afonjas i knew dnt carry islamic religion for head.this kind of bigotry is common in the north,it not afonjas culture,it is unfortunate they hav just one bad rotten egg in their egg basket. Do u know this man unguarded utterances can cause d largely illiterate population of kano to attack people of other religion & tribes amid covid-19 crises cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by nisai: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

You be Fulani?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Denko2721987(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is hate speech oooo.. Becos it could trigger voilence.. And yet one would touch him becos he is under the league of the untouchables..
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man just come disgrace Muslims in general

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.