Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61833 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by middlebelter(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
That Muric guy can't be a true Yoruba man. Check it out an average Yoruba Muslim is not as critical as this guy. It time the Ife people investigate his lineage.

How on earth will he bring religious bigotry to such a sensitive matter of this nature? Is he trying to allege that the dead are victims of religious attack. Why is he always looking for a way to score cheap religious point without thinking? Is he really capable of critical thinking that should be a quality of a Prof.

I am seriously doubting his Yoruba ancestry, perhaps it is time for Ife people to investigate his lineage, an average Yoruba Muslims does not subscribe to line line of reasoning. He is either not a thorough breed Yoruba or he is on the payroll of the Fulanis to distabilize the SW using religion a traitor like one other man that relocated to Ilorin many years ago.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Taiwo20(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
A ploy to get funds and recognition from gullible fellows and organisations.

The guy na MUMU.
Big time MUMU
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by OnyesomJ(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man need some Fresh Cow Milk grin grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kollog: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
This guy thinks this will bring money to his table, as he couldn't get anything meaningful from Southwest Muslims, he wants to use the North as a stepping stone.
ko le werk.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tareq1105: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being

Now I can join others to declare that the Muric man has gone mad. Even his Muslim brothers have attested to this.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by placeofallure(f): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Is the Governor of Kano state a Christian?

Is the president a Christian?

If no, then who is planning the depopulation of Kano state?

Leave him. The mumuric man is high on Covik 19 weed. The name suits him baje! MURIK grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by OyinO: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
It could be a confession about what they intended doing to Christian folks.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by zuto4u(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't know why this man is so stupid to the core. Always so negative.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bizzibodi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
This oloribruku wuld hav wish corona kills only christians,he dey pain am wella.
where is FKK when we need him most?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by zunnurain33(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
He must be on weed..
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Aybeez(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man no geh any sense
I dey sure say im get pikin for house
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by reality1010: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
This man is indirectly challenging Lagos State.Yorubas are finished with this man.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
Could you shut your mouth please if you dont know the whole background?.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by SexytorresE(f): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beginning of our problem was “religion “
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Amanda4life: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
COVID 19 HAS PLOTTED WITH CHINA TO REDUCE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH

EVEN MURIC IS AN ILLITERATE, SO HOW CAN HE EDUCATE HIS FOLLOWERS.

north should educate their people, encourage them to go to school.

We have many Muslim countries that are doing well

OR

MURIC IS HINGRY

Please my good friend AISHA SEND HIM Bag OF RICE, THE ONE CUSTOM SEIZED last week
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Godwin616: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Is the Governor of Kano state a Christian?

Is the president a Christian?

If no, then who is planning the depopulation of Kano state?

Is this man truly a professor ? Most of his uterrances and press release makes one wonder if this man is truly literate.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Amanda4life: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
COVIK MURIC 19

Everyone goodnight, I beg I wan sleep
I'm in Italy

MURIC COVIK 19 WAN KIILL ME

Please no body should quote me .
Because I don't want to see naira land in my dream
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by baysol: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unfettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enirock(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2020
A great number of us have decided that any and all matters must be viewed either from the prisms of tribalism or ethnicity or from a religious standpoint

Nothing happens just for the sake of happening... we either politicize, "ethnicize" or make it about religion

Abet who do us for this country, abi our mumu never do?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by broadman20: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
ignos

A lion can never give birth to a � be a man.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 29, 2020
MURIC needs to disclose their bank statements.

He has sponsors and an agenda.

This is very reckless and can promote conflict.

Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
Could you shut your mouth please if you dont know the whole background?.

And what’s the whole background? Can you please enlighten me before I ‘shut up’? Because it seems you know. Checked your profile & realized you’re not actually bright & capable of critical thinking. Someone insinuated that there’s a plot to reduce the number of Muslims in a state with the highest number of Muslims & also marred with illiteracy & religious fanaticism yet you want to make a case for him? I didn’t realize the illnesses & cause of death is religiously selective & discriminative...

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bobolaga: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2020
This bastard is here again,when you are in your mother womb for 9months you did not know any thing,now you are adult claiming you know more than God that create you,useful idiot.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Stop this, please. MURIC is doing you a big favor since you called yourself a Muslim. You should focus on the bigger picture. I am neither in support of his view on this nor against him. I simply remain silent which I believe you should do than to speak like you did initially.

You need to study the whole concept altogether. MURIC is working tirelessly for the cause of Islam and Muslims but he's not getting much needed support from people like you. You should remain silent instead of speaking against him. He knows what he's saying bcuz CHRISTIANs in Nigeria in the 90s had such plan but failed. Not necessarily to cause mass casualties but obliterate Islam from the country. This fact is well documented. You can check reference on my latest on thread in my profile.

Tobinrobin:

And what’s the whole background? Can you please enlighten me before I ‘shut up’? Because it seems you know. Checked your profile & realized you’re not actually bright & capable of critical thinking. Someone insinuated that there’s a plot to reduce the number of Muslims in a state with the highest number of Muslims & also marred with illiteracy & religious fanaticism yet you want to make a case for him? I didn’t realize the illnesses & cause of death is religiously selective & discriminative...
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
Stop this, please. MURIC is doing you a big favor since you called yourself a Muslim. You should focus on the bigger picture. I am neither in support of his view on this nor against him. I simply remain silent which I believe you should do than to speak like you did initially.

You need to study the whole concept altogether. MURIC is working tirelessly for the cause of Islam and Muslims but he's not getting much needed support from people like you. You should remain silent instead of speaking against him. He knows what he's saying bcuz CHRISTIANs in Nigeria in the 90s had such plan but failed. Not necessarily to cause mass casualties but obliterate Islam from the country. This fact is well documented. You can check reference on my latest on thread in my profile.

I don’t call myself a Muslim. I’m a MUSLIM & muric isn’t doing me any favors not working tirelessly for my sake, maybe for your sake but surely not mine (if stuffs like this can come out from them), the fact that you’d rather remain neutral because he practices the same religion as ours is why most people believe otherwise about our religion. What this man said right here is plain balderdash, nonsensical & he should be called out. The prophet (PBUH) never preached hate or division.

By the way imagine what you also said, you believe there’s an underlying war between Christians & Muslims and they want to annihilate Muslims? I don’t know if you noticed but the most endangered people in this country are Christians & not the other way around as much as they've brainwashed you to believe..

Think!Think!!Think!!!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ITDarrell(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2020
I consider this as hate speech!!!
Is he trying to incite gullible fanatics to start killing people of other religion.
Government should try and put this man where he should be before he gathers more followers and form his own Islamic sect "like one still in detention".
This is how they start oooh!!!
I was teaching in a Muslim school and I know the innocent children believe in all their teachers feed them with NOT like other parts where children argue with their teachers when they tell them things that doesn't seem right!!!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by toye440: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria would be a better place without islam in it, they are a cancer to this country. If only we can swap these killingstanians with the muslims in dubai, 9ja for dey alright. For a better 9ja i'm of this opinion that no northern muslim should be allowed to rule this country 4 30yrs.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by thatsleepboy1: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
My problem is not even the way he talks, my question is, how does he get these media pple that gives him audience to talk trash all the time cos I've not seen an official muMuric website or handle any where before.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Tobinrobin:

I don’t call myself a Muslim. I’m a MUSLIM & muric isn’t doing me any favors not working tirelessly for my sake, maybe for your sake but surely not mine (if stuffs like this can come out from them), the fact that you’d rather remain neutral because he practices the same religion as ours is why most people believe otherwise about our religion. What this man said right here is plain balderdash, nonsensical & he should be called out. The prophet (PBUH) never preached hate or division.

By the way imagine what you also said, you believe there’s an underlying war between Christians & Muslims and they want to annihilate Muslims? I don’t know if you noticed but the most endangered people in this country are Christians & not the other way around as much as they've brainwashed you to believe..

Think!Think!!Think!!!
We know your type. You arent mulsim. You can hide behind the screen and say all types of nonsense. A le feru e ku. Werey lo po ju ninu eyin kiriyo. Imagine this nigga talking about "it is other way round" despite directing you to read evidences from my profile. Eyin werey jatijati. Ibi to rimo losoromo.

In case you're too silly and lazy to look it up, here is a link to christian harassment. Be sure you go through it and also read links within before you say trash again. Make sure you read Christian evil manifesto in the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious

Just in case you wanna claim you are too busy to read, I will quote few things from their manifesto. Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) manifesto published in 1994 reads:

* because Muhammad i:e prophet muhammad (PBUH) had HIV and Gonorrhea that's why muslims perform ablution

* pray for quick death of king Fard of Saudi Arabia

* pray that prince Khalid, the brother of king Fard does not inherit the throne and pray that he dies

* Pray for death of muslim leaders around the world

* pray for confusion in the mosques

* pray that Muslims do not understand themselves

* Because Muslims are too many, pray that by year 2000 there is no islam in Nigeria and Christians become the majority

* pray against the spirit of Allah

* let God be God. Let Allah be Allah

* Allah is not God

* pray that God gives these people (they mentioned several muslim names) light to see Jesus

Their manifesto contains almost 100 lines. These are the things MURIC is well aware of. If indeed you are a muslim, abeg, tell me if those things aren't meant to seek discord in nigeria?. This evil christian manifesto was published in Ibadan by CAN headed by RCCG. Here is another link for you to watch. Dont tell me you dont have data. A mo ru yin. Below is a link where Christians passed insult to Sheikh Muyidin on live program few days ago
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=697194384378133

I got more but you are so lazy to study reality on ground. Be sure you go through everything and see who is dividing the country and who is dividing btw muslims and christians. Your pastors are damn evil. We know your type hiding on a faceless forum claiming to be muslim. May Allah protect me from hypocrite. If you are a "muslim" you must be a brainwashed fellow who sit on a couch eating popcorn.

Malcolm X had summed up people like you.

1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by danuzochukwu: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
This man should be arrested immediately, for always inciting Muslims against Christians in Nigeria in a mischievous manner, just to satisfied his pay masters up north. If this fool and his organization is not been tamed, one day he will cause a very serious religious crises of a huge magnitude in this country.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Juliusdking(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
This man Mumu no be here

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Adau123(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
I cry for naija,an idiot and stupid hopeless professor call himself animal director of MUMURIC will come up with that kind of ideaology i pity this country,if he don't know hausa did not regard Yoruba muslem as pure muslem so he is just making a hell of noise

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.