Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61835 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
No one takes Muric serious anyways so let them shove it.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Wendybrown(f): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Someone7:
This man's mouth must stink so bad from all the garbage he talks

As in ehn very senseless talks comes out from his gutter of a mouth
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by espn(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=OKEMKPI post=88949451][p/quote]I reserve that for your elders...
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by espn(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=OKEMKPI post=88949451][/quote]I reserve that for your elders
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Bestman66: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
All deliberate attempt to cause religious war by this old man kept failing. He is known to always talk before thinking. Even genuine Muslims never take him serious.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
careytommy37:
Sounds exactly like muric

You couldn’t have said it any better
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by captianfreeman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
This guys are just constituting nuisance up and down.

Besides, the coronavirus cases in kano is highly politicise. It is a plot to divert funds to the north.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by odudueffiom(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Una sure say dis muric nigga brain still de intact
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by andyanders: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
The man has mental problem. Gadujedollar first refuted the deaths to be that of the virus. Instead of the idiot to confront his muslin kano leader, he only became mental. Kano state indigines are their own problem. Even the way they live their life.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by MasterKernel: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

He's as intelligent as a Zamfara Professor.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Sidoka: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
So much hate for that criminalized tribe that u admire so much grin grin grin,it's obvious none of the men from that tribe has looked your way.
Take am easy sister,hate is not good for anyone to carry,it will only just eat you up inwardly......be careful so u don't develop no HEART ATTACK.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 4gunners(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man unguarded statement will incite violent if care is not take. Some people, some where will read this and believe it hook line and sinker.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Murketeer: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Of what use is their large population? Bunch of backwarddd illiterates, almajirees and backwards idiotsss.
To oppress una during Elections na...even tho they keep decieving themselves that they are more than the Christians ...We know that the only reason they have managed to win recent elections is because of the Votes from south west

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by YoungAncient1: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
His Professorial should be revoked irrespective of the discipline in which it was obtained. The awarding institution too should be investigated.

Also, I have not noticed any Northern Muslim give attention or support to this man. It only goes to show that he doesn't have the backing of the powers that be and therefore, his neck is not safe if he is caught in the middle of a religious Crisis in Kaduna or Kano state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
...Massive respect from me to you
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 9gerian: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by taiwolomo1: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by EDOLUWA: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
GMB govt will not arrest this man and warn him now. Lai Mohammed should tell us now if this is fake news or the man is one of them so he is untouchable.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Obeysco: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Honestly, this MUMUric needs either to hanged or banished from South-West. What a confusing and useless man!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by shineeye1: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

What a moronic pronouncement from a supposed learned man!
That was how imbeciles among them kicked against the military offensive against boko haram during Jonathan's era, claiming spuriously, with dimwitted audacity, that it was a ploy to decimate the majority northern and Muslim population! Satan punish una well well..!!! Who una majority help?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by MasterKernel: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.

Your brain is highly maniacal. Keep it up.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by dclinton01(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Just like their (Muric) identity. The man at the helm of that organisation need a check up
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by sterlingD(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is MURIC following what is happening in USA?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by harjay1986: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bonapart:
This evil man Is a disgrace to anything that breath.
Yorubas in the house, you wanna tell me you cant see that this man is mole in yoruba land. The earlier y'all wake up the better for you!

please just ignore the stupid man, atleast there is always judas among twelve

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by okewumi: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
it

is

only

Nairaland

that

is

promoting

this

idiot.

Government should look into Nairaland and op account. Some people needs to go to jail.
Nigeria is too volatile for somebody like MURIC to promote religious problem and hate speech.
Online forum is advised to desist from such.

cc Minister of information and Culture
cc Nigeria communication Commission
cc The Independent National Commission for the Prohibition of Hate Speeches Bill
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by AerialMapper: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
This world is full of idiots distributed strategically so you can meet at least one per day!

However this guys presents himself every other day... a perpetual idiot
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by UNUKHASO: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
WHEN COMING TO THIS LIFE WHICH RELIGION WAS WRITTEN ON YOUR PALMS OR WHICH RELIGION TICKET DID YOU PICKED.IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD MOUTH WHY NOT KEEP QUIET FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by espn(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

Your brain is highly maniacal. Keep it up.
oponu swerve
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Glorymax: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am ashamed shearing the same country with this man.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by greeners222(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am a muslim. But who the hell are you? Must everything be about religion. How did we get here ? Those mallams that don't hear word. When Mr Covid finally leaves Lagos. He will be relocating to Kano for retirement and build house with swimming pool I'm Kano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.