Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help A Medical Fresher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Medical Fresher (376 Views)

Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu / Advise A Medical Aspirant! / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Medical Fresher by WinningEleven(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
We are about to start our 100L session (medicine) and I would like to get ready for whatever tasks that lie ahead of me.
But I don't know where to even start
Please I need some instructions
Re: Help A Medical Fresher by dunsin125: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
WinningEleven:
We are about to start our 100L session (medicine) and I would like to get ready for whatever tasks that lie ahead of me.
But I don't know where to even start
Please I need some instructions
From what I know, you will only do your science courses in 100lvl. Get to know some of your coursemates, join the WhatsApp group is there is one, have your course rep's number and familiarize yourself with the school's environment. What school btw.
Re: Help A Medical Fresher by WinningEleven(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
dunsin125:
From what I know, you will only do your science courses in 100lvl. Get to know some of your coursemates, join the WhatsApp group is there is one, have your course rep's number and familiarize yourself with the school's environment. What school btw.
Ibadan
Re: Help A Medical Fresher by dunsin125: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
WinningEleven:

Ibadan
Okay, congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Get Answer To Square Root Of Surds Without Working? / NTA Television College, Jos 2020/2021 Post-utme Admission Form Is Out / Video of Achebe interviewed by Nkosi & Soyinka in 1964. Three Legends In One Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.