Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! (8112 Views)

My Friend Is Being Scammed, I Need Help For Her / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
GLO6:
what's the code for Airtel night plan

*312#
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Towersport(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2020
chingle5:

Nah we are waiting for your step by step guild which you have been avoiding

I can teach you how to make use of rdp and cut your data costs for life while browsing at incredible speeds FOR LIFE!!
It is what movie websites and youtubers use to browse, download and upload.

Full tutorial on whatsapp for only a token of #550.
Have it in mind that this isn't a cheat that can be blocked, no use till you die.

Contact me at 0-7-0-8-0-1-3-4-four-seven-8
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2020
Towersport:

I can teach you how to make use of rdp and cut your data costs for life while browsing at incredible speeds FOR LIFE!!
It is what movie websites and youtubers use to browse, download and upload.

Full tutorial on whatsapp for only a token of #550.
Have it in mind that this isn't a cheat that can be blocked, no use till you die.

Contact me at 0-7-0-8-0-1-3-4-four-seven-8

Chairman I talk God beg u FIRE yourself
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Waleabiola: 7:02am On May 27, 2020
chingle5:

yes bt my mifi is already unlocked to use any sim card ... bt if u hv universal mifi it will work ............... bt I won't advise u to buy the sim bcoz new sim comes with data which you will also pay for, I tink d price is around 7-8 k bcoz of the data so the best bet will be to buy if from someone that has or you borrow from someone that has
Swift sim available..call or watsapp 08055917968
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Frankicent(m): 1:56am On May 30, 2020

Tell your friend to just buy rdp. I don’t really know why people aren’t using that. It cost just $5 per month. Buy it, download whatever u want to download for free browse tire. Who the heck stil buys al this nonsense bundle. Only thin u need is internet connection to login to your rdp from ur pc

Please tell me more about this. How to buy it, install it, compatibility, subscription and more.
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020

Tell your friend to just buy rdp. I don’t really know why people aren’t using that. It cost just $5 per month. Buy it, download whatever u want to download for free browse tire. Who the heck stil buys al this nonsense bundle. Only thin u need is internet connection to login to your rdp from ur pc

Pls who sells rdp for $5?
I don find tire
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by IAmRoot(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Frankicent:

Please tell me more about this. How to buy it, install it, compatibility, subscription and more.
Seconded
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Frankicent(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
IAmRoot:

Seconded

Groot
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by xfactordv: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
i would really like to learn this stuff
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by IAmRoot(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Frankicent:

Groot

Hello sir
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by timifaithus(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Frankicent:

Do you recommend digital ocean
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Frankicent(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
timifaithus:

Do you recommend digital ocean

I don't kmow any..
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by timifaithus(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Frankicent:

I don't kmow any..

I presently sell, but it's one gig ram
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by timifaithus(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
blessedchild234:
Can you expantiate a bit more?

RDP NOW AVAILABLE
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by timifaithus(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020

Remote Desktop connection has a separate WiFi connect that is not attached to your pc. Say for instance you want to download a file that is 10gig or whatever size long. You can just start the download and turnoff ur pc or disconnect the internet access u used to connect to the rdp, the download process u started isn’t affected. AGAIN ITS A VIRTUAL COMPUTER YOU DONT HAVE PHYSICAL ACCESS TO.

Bro I said copy and paste from the rdp to your pc, or you can insert a flash drive to ur pc and auto connect it to the rdp. Just google “how to use a flash drive inside Remote Desktop”. So

Great post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: Obasanjo And The Mtn Deal (*555*1*) / iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? / China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.