Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (55357 Views)

Scar From Fire Burnt Skin, Treatment Advise. / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Ebukax(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Today a woman at her early thirties and her two little Kids got burnt beyond recognition at Alikor Housing estate Choba uniport axis Port harcourt Rivers state Nigeria.

It all started around to 6:00 A.M this morning, the woman by name Mrs Imabong from Akwa State deals on what they called Kpo fire that is a kerosene and Fuel that was refined illegally, it is also simply known as Bunkering, she has been dealing on this Illegal Commodity for long, and the worst part of it is that she stores this dangerous Commodities in her Kitchen where she cooks.

This morning as she was preparing to make food for her babies so that she can go out and hawk her ware, according to eye witness, she was trying to light her stove and the stove exploded turning the place into flame, as she tried to fight the flame alone without calling for help that was what made the incident to get worse, before neighbors could sense danger through the abnormal smoke coming out through the roof and windows it was already late, and her kids was shouting mommy mommy mommy before they died.

According to neighbors they have talked the woman against storing such dangerous liquids inside her apartment but she won’t listen, she and her two little kids got burnt to ashes, we called the police the choba police to come and take note of what happened till now we have not seen the police, it was some group of people together with the woman husband who hired some guys and a van to evacuate the dead bodies from the flat.

It was heartbreaking seeing people die everyday out of ignorance, it was truly a bad sight to behold.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=121894446143208&id=104580677874585

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Enoch07: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
una dey see something?? 2020 do end abeg

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by KingSatan: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
wink
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Ebukax(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
the place is still smoking heavily till now, no fire service no police, i will keep you guys updated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Vikelo1212: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chei!!!

The innocent kids went with their mother's carelessness. All because of huzzle. It's a pity. May God console the husband.

Rip to them. May they find eternal rest.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by walteriyke: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Poverty is a bastard

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Bola146(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!! Painful death sad

3 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by bestabigaelever(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
OMG
This is so sad cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by bmdmixer: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
so sad

but d way the op write the story he come b like him dey there dey look as everything they happen.

and no they died of severe burnt they didnt burn to ash bros

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by SaintBishop: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rip to them cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Passionate888: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by bikefab(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a horrible way to die. To die screaming...

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by realstars: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh! What A Bad Sight To Behold,
But If Fire Can Burnt' Humans To That Extend, Why The Fire Not Consume The Plastic Bopuets That Was In That Same Apartment?

But Op, Those Kids Are Not Little Kids As You Discribe In The Story. They Are Advanced Kids,
Las Las, I Wish Them R I P.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh... What a tragedy!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by AudioNews(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Wickedness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Terrible! RIP to the dead. I fink it's a lesson to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Death and Misery everywhere in this Godsforesaken country. cry

Meanwhile lets save another life while we can.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Oluwanifemiii: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh my goodness what a gory sight to behold
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by zarzinulta: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
So sad
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by babamadiba(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Year 2020.... It is well o. We shall overcome this by his grace.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Jezz!!! R.I.P cry
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
What a great year.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by obembet(f): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Wickedness

Can't you just apply your small sense for the first time?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by haryothosyn93(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
What a painful way to die looking death eye ball to eye ball before it finally come closer. I pray that such death will never come near to our dwellings. I felt bad and concerned for the innocent children.

May thy Lord comfort and console the family she left behind.

We shall not die in this year and our family will not mourn on us all..

Please,be vigilant and stay safe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by SEGLIZ: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
God Almighty we plead with you.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Mama get big yanch

16 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Those pictures broke my heart........
Why is it that most people don't think about safety first.....
The death that will kill a dog doesn't allow it perceive the ordour of shit.....
RIP to them especially the innocent ones......
This is really painful....

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Ekeseges(f): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
O Lord have mercy on us
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Zchi1052(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Jesus!!!
Oh Lord but y
RIP to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! / Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.