Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Hear My Story, And Learn From It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear My Story, And Learn From It! (5480 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by ogoloray(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
My name is Raymond, and I'm sharing this story, not to attract sympathy, but so that young men can learn from it...

I was in my final year at the university when I met Anita. She on the other hand was a fresher, we met at a campus event, and I immediately took a liking to her, not only because she was beautiful, but also because she came across as intelligent, and we also seemed to have a lot in common, as she was from a broken home just like me, with an unconcerned father...

We developed a fondness of each other, which quickly spiralled into a romantic relationship. It didn't take very long to fall deeply in live with her, even though my friends kicked against it because I was about leaving the school. I ignored their warnings, because Anita was humble, caring, and very well mannered. This was a combination you hardly find with beautiful girls in my school.

To cut long story short, I went for nysc in katsina, and we became miles apart from each other. We managed to keep the relationship alive, and promised each other that distance will not be a barrier, because we felt really committed to each other. I got a job at a microfinance bank in katsina after service, so I had to stay back as I felt it was a good opportunity to begin life and start my journey of independence, but then Anita lost her mom who was her pillar, and only real form of support.

The loss was so devastating for her that she started contemplating leaving school since graduation was still far away. But I wasn't having any of that, I promised I would support her and we'll pull through together.

So as you can imagine, I started squeezing out monthly allowances for her out of my meagre 42 thousand naira salary, but it still wasn't enough because there were times when she would need to buy academic materials and other things. The financial burden became so bad that I had to lie to my mom at one point, that I misplaced bank money and I was facing arrest, and she sent me 180,000 to settle the debt, money of which I used to settle Anita's rent, and part of school fees.

I had really missed her, and finally the chance came for me to see my girl, my mothers family wanted to share a landed property, so she wanted me to appear with her at the meeting. I didn't tell Anita about this cause I wanted to surprise her...

Upon arriving delta state, I made a quick stop at our university, and my first surprise came after I discovered she wasn't living at the location I thought I had sent money for, but this didn't really bother me cause I felt she might have moved for some important reason.

Finally I got her address from one of her neighbours, and I saw my Anita with heavy pregnancy, and it looked like she would be due for delivery at any time soon. For a moment I couldn't breathe, my heart was pounding so fast, and I was worried I might fall down. The worst part is that she was living with another male student. She sounded very normal, and asked me when I got back. I turned around to leave immediately with my bread I carried.

It was on my way home I started to realize why she never posted any pictures on social media, and always felt uncomfortable with video calls that always lasted a few seconds.

I felt sad not because of the support I gave her but the betrayal really hurt me. My mom noticed something was wrong with me, so I told her everything. She smiled and told me its how life can be, surprisingly she laughed hard when I told her what I really used her 180k for.

I'm much better now, but not yet fully recovered, I still have trust issues, and wonder if I can be committed to anyone again. So that my story people. Bye for now!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by overdrive(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by LoudlyMouthed: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
High time you get the red pill

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the mathematical representation of your foolishness sir(no offense).

180,000 which is about $500 which would have paid for my servers for 16 good months which would've gotten me 32 freshly monetized youtube accounts which i would've sold for 120k each and would've made N3.8 million. bros why?

Modified: Those asking about this method. I'm sorry to inform you that i do not offer anyform of mentorship nor tutorship and if for whatever reason i have to do it, you can't afford it. and as my boss ILengendd would always say - "èverything you need is on Google and on YouTube."

Modified 2: Please don't send me PMs as it will be sent to an email i do not even know or have access to nor own.

Modified 3: i am still getting PMs.. Please i do not have access to the mail associated with this account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Ningen(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Comment deleted. undecided
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
u didn't short her,why
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by oodua1stson: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Women are scum cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by jeff1607(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
same old same old
never date a Nigerian female student

4 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by blackboy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
oodua1stson:
The guy who was got her pregnant is not a scum bah? You telling me he didnt know she didnt have someone but he still decided to shook head. Any greedy and unfaithful boy/man is a scum also likewise for gals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
I didn't read because I have read and handled men's issues with dating severally and it's now TOO boring for me to read.

It's always along the line of

1. I loved her so much and she loved me too
2. I planned marrying her because she's a good girl
3. I spent on her, bought her this and that, and paid for this and that
4. I was shocked when I caught her by going through her phone and realizing she was sleeping with this and that and this and that happened
5. I was depressed
6. She cried and begged for me to take her back
7. Las las, it finally ended and I feel better now
8. Though, still miss her, but I want to be alone now
9. I'll never trust women again or I won't marry again
10. Now, I can manage my money better

As I said, I didn't read what he wrote because I have read thousands of such posts. They always have a lot of things in common and it's: nice guy becoming wiser and smarter.

If you're a man reading this, download one of those three free versions of our books and be enlightened beyond measure.

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Frankicent(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:
This is the mathematical representation of your foolishness sir.

180,000 which is about $500 which would have paid for my servers for 16 good months which would've gotten me 32 freshly monetized youtube accounts which i would've sold for 120k each and would've made N3.8 million. bros why?

Bro tell me how to make this online cash
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by kingsley55(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

Guy can we discuss this I am curious
Nattykings@yhooDotCom
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Frankicent(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro pele ooo.. Na no go learn..

Always follow the rule... My own rules

1: If she's a good girl with an almost perfect attitude. Get her pregnant or marry her ASAP

2: Never spend what you can't afford to lose on a woman... If you can afford 5k give her and forget it. If you spend more than your pocket. Because you claim to love her on your own oo.

3: Never ever ever pay for a lady school fee or send her money for rent or stuff like that. Let someone else do it. Am not asking you to be stingy.. Spend wisely.

4: If you lose a good girl, apologize and promise her you'll here to stay. If she doesn't response. Send her a text or call. If she still didn't response. Ignore her and move on... You've should her you indeed sorry. No turn mumu for love.

5:Never risk your career or business for love

6: Never tell woman the truth. The truth should be 20% out of 100%. Am not saying you should live a fake life... Be sincere sometimes and watch her mood. If she's not comfortable with the truth.. Continue liein. Women don't like truth.

7: Don't have one girl in your life... Ladies of now aday f*ck up a lot.

8: Ask God to give you a better woman

9: Family first over everything

10: Always be prepared so that when f*cked hit you. You will stand up smile and walk away without turning back.

11. Run physiologically test on woman. Most will fail this test.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Mizsuccess2018(f): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
oodua1stson:
Likewise men
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
jeff1607:
same old same old

never date a Nigerian female student

Theres absolutely nothing wrong in dating a nigerian female student
Depends on the one you meet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Stewart883(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is so touching. Hmm that is why I tell guys not to date students especially if you aren't one. It can be very devastating indeed!

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Mizsuccess2018(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Yes oh..there are still some decent girldls out there,loyal and humble..cuz one girl betrayed you doesn't mean women are all the same...you can still try your luck.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Stewart883(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

Hello I would like to buy a monetized YouTube account.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by ogoloray(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you were as smart as you claim, you wouldn't need my 180k to make your millions...

You are Mr perfect, that have not made any mistakes in your life before...

I shared this story for people to learn, its immature to be abusive about something like this....

Its not a necessity for you to comment, thanks!

13 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Stewart883(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mizsuccess2018:

Yes oh..there are still some decent girldls out there,loyal and humble..cuz one girl betrayed you doesn't mean women are all the same...you can still try your luck.

You aren't making any sense
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Mizsuccess2018(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stewart883:

You aren't making any sense
Oh you are saying, he should give up?
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by OYENIYIJK: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:
This is the mathematical representation of your foolishness sir(no offence).

Modified: Those asking about this method. I'm sorry to inform you that i do not offer anyform of mentorship nor tutorship and if for whatever reason i have to do it, you can't afford it. and as my boss ILengendd would always say - "èverything you need is on Google and on YouTube."

Modified 2: Please don't send me PMs as it will be sent to an email i do not even know or have access to nor own.

Modified 3: i am still getting PMs.. Please i do not have access to the mail associated with this account.
as mentioned iLegend I smile and no be lie, na so boss dey talk.
but how I fit wire this brain to get this quantitative reasoning and put am for google??

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Stewart883(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mizsuccess2018:

Oh you are saying, he should give up?

Yes!
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by austine4real(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Never spend money u can't let go on any woman that is not ur wife.

Don't trust easily cos we are living in a world where we don't know who to trust

2 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
32 monetized accounts? Another scam.
gamapoy539:

[s]180,000 which is about $500 which would have paid for my servers for 16 good months which would've gotten me 32 freshly monetized youtube accounts which i would've sold for 120k each and would've made N3.8 million. bros why?[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

[s]

Modified 3: i am still getting PMs.. Please i do not have access to the mail associated with this account[/s].
will you kip kwayet Ndi scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by jeff1607(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Nah

most times the guy takes the responsibility of her parents and most often than not it ends in pains

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dicktion:
will you kip kwayet Ndi scammer
hahaha... i won't say anything.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
32 monetized accounts? Another scam.
lol.. Okaý.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Ihatefeminist: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
when I keep telling young men that women aren't worth it, y'all be calling me a misogynistsad
Shebi una dey see am so sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Ma22gLYrU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

hahaha... i won't say anything.
You better not lipsrsealed
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dicktion:
You better not lipsrsealed
Okaý

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Perspective About Lesbianism And Gayness(homosexuality)?yay Or Nay / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.