Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Do You Want To Learn A New Skill That Will Bring You Steady Income At Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Learn A New Skill That Will Bring You Steady Income At Home? (520 Views)

3 Bet Strategies That Will Earn You Steady Income In 2022 / Make A Steady Income From Home / Let's Make $1000 In The Next 60 Days And Create A Steady Income For Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn A New Skill That Will Bring You Steady Income At Home? by khikhella(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ever since this lockdown, it has grown very difficult to survive. When this lockdown is over, people will lose their jobs, with no money and no job, you know how difficult it will be to survive.

Therefore, we need to think outside the box, what we can do from the comfort of our homr and will make us money on a steady basis.

There are a lot of offers out there, but I will tell you the one I currently do which fetches me money on a regular basis.

Social media management and content writing.

I manage social media platforms of busy business people and make money from it every single day.

I write email sequences and sales page for both online and offline business.

When I first started out, I charged a white person 30$ which is about 10000 for editing of web copy.

The beauty of this is, you need just your internet a good smartphone or laptop and enough time to scout for customers.

I get majority if my clients ts on Facebook.

And I can teach you how to do same.

I will be offering free class on content writing and social media management for free, for interested people.

Am you need is to WhatsApp me so I can add you to the group.
Am aiming for 200 people.

If you are interested in making money this period.

Don't waste this opportunity to learn a money skill.

This skill will be with you for life, you can freelance with it, build your own business or work for an agency, without even a certificate.

Am a testimony.

Interested, WhatsApp me on 08177257018 and get ready to take your life in your hands

It's free!!

After 200 people I'm closing the doors, so hurry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Forex Broker Is Best For Nigeria / Learn How You Can Make Money Online With Your Facebook Account. / Payoneer $ Funds Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.