Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (94835 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kwili1: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afonja always envious of igbos.
immediately I saw d headline, I knew it's d act of an Afonja. we came to ur house to help feed ur people but still u aren't happy with our benevolent nature.
Afonjas are naturally envious of d igbos. it's in their blood.
spite on Afonjas.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by adeoyelekan(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some people are wicked
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by kemii8624: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 3536073[/color]
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kwili1:
Afonja always envious of igbos.
immediately I saw d headline, I knew it's d act of an Afonja. we came to ur house to help feed ur people but still u aren't happy with our benevolent nature.
Afonjas are naturally envious of d igbos. it's in their blood.
spite on Afonjas.
Hahahaha you too get mouth
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Myer(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
This is the wickedness of wicked man to fellow man.

COVID-19 also as a result of such wickedness.

God and the Angels in heaven are watching in awe.

Clearly there's more to this story beyond palliatives. Hatred is a fire that consumes. Let love lead always.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by calddon(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
slyfox35:

How many eyes should we turn upon him before he knows there is a pandemic on earth
He already told you thousand of years ago. See luke 21:11
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ignis: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Myer:

Clearly there's more to this story beyond palliatives. Hatred is a fire that consumes. Let love lead always.

Exactly
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by binary9(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria needs to separate abeg
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is it jealousy or just plain old criminals?

If you can avoid it, avoid compound houses/flats

That's where everyone monitors your lifestyle and bad neighbours influence your kids badly
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewa1408:
I might be a bit tribalistic here, however i am not yoruba. Now, one thing i know for sure is that Ibos will lie, lie and tell more lies so you cannot trust them in a case like this. This narration is from one Arinze, He said one Anozie, another ibo man had engaged a caterer to cook and feed people and his neighbours became jealous, they now brought in 14 people to kill him, but the 14 only beat him to stupor and wanted to take him away to kill him and that plan was foiled. The story get as e be oh.

arinze198:

When Rasaq was contacted, he admitted that he hired assassins including the armed soldiers to attack Mr. Anozie and blamed everything on his wife and in-laws, who he said arranged the whole thing.

Jealousy mixed with tribalism always result to insanity.

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by izubext007: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
and they are fasting
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by pelepeleb: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let us all be reasonable, this is not assassination issue, if it is assassin, they will not delay by beating him, drag him out NO O O. assassination is an instant killing.

thanks

arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/man-wife-pay-assassins-to-eliminate-neighbour-over-covid-19-palliative/
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by topboss1: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
YORUBA MUSLIMS WHY?

AM IN TEARS!

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by fortran12: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

YOU'RE SURE? You don't use words of mouth rather, evidence from the Bible. On the Bible, they were called Christian after Jesus had left. case closed
Besides, what's the name of church, Jesus attends
Jesus asked his disciples to teach people all they learnt from him. And the building where these teachings take place is called a church. So why will Jesus attend a church when all the teachings originated from him?
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by toprealman: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even the devil himself will be shocked by this one.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
After they voted for sai Barbar, hunger has descended on them , nah to mine Emeka head chop

Afonja Amaka grin
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ThatFairGuy: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
fortran12:

Jesus asked his disciples to teach people all they learnt from him. And the building where these teachings take place is called a church. So why will Jesus attend a church when all the teachings originated from him?
Thanks for your time. When I said church, I mean congregation wether CAC, Redeem etcetera
meanwhile, no need to stress further. enjoy the moment
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Parisian: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Human wickedness is worse than the pandemic. Every year WHO estimates that there are about 40 to 50 million abortions globally. The world wars have killed more people than all the pandemics that have ever happened so humans don't have the right to blame God for not taking the pandemic away.
slyfox35:

How many eyes should we turn upon him before he knows there is a pandemic on earth
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Skmoda360(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Damn nigger is alright
You sef don't join slawormir......

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Deepfeel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afonjas and envy

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by UltimateSpice: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
These are indeed perilous times.

God save us.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by 0m0nnakoda: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Deepfeel:
Afonjas and envy

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by divineappo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
looks like a fabricated story, I don't even trust the weblink/source of this news

I know that they fabricate stories a lot, they know Nigerians won't bother to verify

The story, something doesn't add up

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by yeman1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Haaaa ! Ppl are very wicked oh
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Jsst: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is this. Sheer wickedness!!

REGISTER FOR FREE SOFT SKILL TRAINING, CERTIFICATION & JOB PLACEMENT: https://clc.to/softskillstraining
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by papagiddy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
well, one can not say anything untill u have from the other side but as its now, i think the couple are full of the spirit of JEALOUSY AND HATRED...they just allowed the devil to use them....why hate a giver? Thank God for the giver of the palliatives and God will give your own....i see them as demonic couple honestly!!!

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by bignero: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr

I must say this story doesn't hold water

Anyway there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant own version
2) the accused own version
4) the true story

Let me continue to smoke my weed while i wait for the remaining two version

This guy your really a Dumbo go get a life.. You've showed several times how slow your mind is.. The weed is killing you

Didn't you see the mans confession to the crime?
Are you that slow?

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yellowbar demons will never fail to show their hatred for igbos... Envious serpent... Even my work place , I share same office with one of them, he is my junior colleague but his aim is to strip me off my position despite I hold no grudge or knw him from anywhere in the past, physically, spiritually and all ramifications I pass this Ediot, he will smile in front of me but if I turn my back he will talk all manner of bad things against me, he managed to used Awo serpent tongue to paint me black before my company junior HR but I always outshine this Ediot, being the face of my department, i now have direct access to our Senior HR and MD... Am not planning to stay long there , but before I accelerate to higher authorities , I will show him ikemba strength, I will dwarfs his Awolowo cowardly mindsets return him to slavery their accesstors bonded them because of porridge of yam .. only cowards fight proxy wars... The Ediot should come out from the closest and face the Great Nwa afor.... Abiarom obodo oyibo with ujoo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by 0m0nnakoda: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
bignero:

This guy your really a Dumbo go get a life.. You've showed several times how slow your mind is.. The weed is killing you

Didn't you see the mans confession to the crime?
Are you that slow?

No need to be abusive
You read
The story says he was "contacted" what does that mean?Use your head and stop being abusive and unruly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)