Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? (1579 Views)

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. / Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
There is girl i know that her fiance came around the hood to visit her, while they were walking together the fiance saw an old friend of his, they started joking and laughing together, he introduced the girl as his fiancee, and they both exchange numbers. I know the guy very well, and i also remember the period the guy was sleeping with that girl.

The world is a very small place.

I have to open a thread and ask this question. I'm not yet in that situation, I don't know what will happen if i get to know that my friend have had canal knowledge of my fiancee (I'm even irritated by mere imagination) God forbid such for us. If you have been in such shoe can you tell us what happened after?

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Jayjezey: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damn sure I can.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by chatinent: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
And how sure are you that the one you may later marry thinking she's clean isn't a borehole dug for the community?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Michelle55: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
That was in the past... It has nothing to do the present.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Ningen(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
No. I want my sanity and peace of mind.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Skmoda360(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
For peace of mind, I won't...
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by loswhite(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
EXLOVER:
There is girl i know that her fiance came around the hood to visit her, while they were walking together the fiance saw an old friend of his, they started joking and laughing together, he introduced the girl as his fiancee, and they both exchange numbers. I know the guy very well, and i also remember the period the guy was sleeping with that girl.

The world is a very small place.

I have to open a thread and ask this question. I'm not yet in that situation, I don't know what will happen if i get to know that my friend have had canal knowledge of my fiancee (I'm even irritated by mere imagination) God forbid such for us. If you have been in such shoe can you tell us what happened after?
so reverse the question, let's say your wife to be introduced you to her friend and it turns out that you were sleeping with her friend when you were 19-20 years old... Will you be ok if she dumb you and marry another suitor?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
loswhite:
so reverse the question, let's say your wife to be introduced you to her friend and it turns out that you were sleeping with her friend when you were 19-20 years old... Will you be ok if she dumb you and marry another suitor?
Chai...you too get sense i swear, sense one kee you. I dey reason am now like this.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
chatinent:
And how sure are you that the one you may later marry thinking she's clean isn't a borehole dug for the community?
So long i don't have any friendship with her miners, the kpekus is still sweet, creamy, juicy, still in shape and she's giving me joy. I'm good to go with her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Tozic: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Michelle55:

it still happens
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Michelle55: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tozic:

it still happens
Have you experienced it before?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Zabiboy: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020

ONCE A WH0RE, ALWAYS A WH0RE.
ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT..
DONT BE DECEIVED

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Zabiboy Cares cool

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Never!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zabiboy:

ONCE A WH0RE, ALWAYS A WH0RE.
ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT..
DONT BE DECEIVED

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Zabiboy Cares cool

Zabiboy, But she didn't cheat on you na, the guy is just her ex or previous Bleep mate.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
loswhite:
I will cry and even cut my preek.

Well it's going to be a painful experience, but whatever happens, life goes on

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Maxi112: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2020
No big deal, yes I can.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
I will cry and even cut my preek.

Well it's going to be a painful experience, but whatever happens, life goes on
You will cry and cut your dick??

Word up bro..

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Jimbadly: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
No, I can't.

However, my best friend back then is currently married to a lady I dated for 3 years and had sex with for a better part of the 3 years.

He even took my permission before going ahead to marry her. Any time I look at the lady whenever she visits me with her hubby(my friend), my mind will immediately take a journey down memory lane, and I'll recall how we used to fvck, and how she used to moan and how she used to ride the shit outta me. How she used to scream when she cums and all the nasty stuff we used to indulge in. Shiittt!!!! I wonder if she gives it to him the way she used to give it to me back then.

My friend really get mind to marry my ex. I can never do that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by froshman(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2020
This is for real

*TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!*

Learn How to Create Video Text Animation *FOR FREE*

All You need is a smart phone and you can make money for yourself.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:
https:///2347037286262?text=Hi%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20the%20Video%20Text%20Animation%20Training.%20My%20name%20is%20
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jimbadly:
No, I can't.

However, my best friend back then is currently married to a lady I dated for 3 years and had sex with for a better part of the 3 years.

He even took my permission before going ahead to marry her. Any time I look at the lady whenever she visits me with her hubby(my friend), my mind will immediately take a journey down memory lane, and I'll recall how we used to fvck, and how she used to moan and how she used to ride the shit outta me. How she used to scream when she cums and all the nasty stuff we used to indulge in. Shiittt!!!! I wonder if she gives I to him the way she used to give it to me back then.

My friend really get mind to marry my ex. I can never do that.
Shit

Are you for real?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Jimbadly: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
Shit

Are you for real?

I'm dead serious fam.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by EXLOVER(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jimbadly:

I'm dead serious fam.
Then that nigga is the real MVP, he deserve an Oscar
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Jimbadly: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
Then that nigga is the real MVP, he deserve an Oscar

He got guts, I give him that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by Tboy1419: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:
motivational speaker, well don ma, can you also accept such, if you where a man, knowing fully well she has a borehole between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? by lukui: 2:03am On Apr 30, 2020
����

(1) (Reply)

Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience / I Am Empty With No Feelings / My Message To A Female Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.