Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,402 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) (46466 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by DATACUG00000(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2020
That's good
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
The best governor in the history of Anambra state.
...which best governor?
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Best governor to ever come out of Nigeria....

1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by waslag11(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
nice one
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
sweetsell:
Nigeria politicians decieve gullible population with flyover.. Lol. How many fly over do we have in Nigeria altogether? Are you insinuating Nigeria should cease building physical infrastructure n poor all resources on social like u insinuated ?

Are governors not working to balance that already n with all your hype of Peter Obi investing in social infrastructure as he done beta than Obiano that is handling the two beta than him or what exactly is your rant about or do you mean to claim Obiano is not investing in social infrastructure abi which kind foolish debate you de debate with me ? Which governor in Nigeria at this hour does not have employment n literacy as a priority? See I rather not waste my time with u.

You no sabi wetin you de talk. I can list 5 governors that prioritize social infrastructure bets than Peter Obi n also built more physical infrastructure than him n Obiano is definitely one.

I will continue to ignore joining you in the gutter of personal insults...
As already pointed, it merely betrays your lack of substance and crude upbringing. SMH

Sticking with SUBSTANTIVE discourse...
It is about PRIORITIES in a relatively poor nation with an under-educated and poorly-skilled population, and criminality lacking healthcare.

As for the infantile Strawman Argument about Nigeria ceasing to build physical infrastructure....
Unless you’re laboring under a severe comprehension deficit, the point was using bridges/flyovers as the litmus test for good governance.

The gullibility of so many Nigerians can be shocking! SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
You are obviously laboring to make any valid point. I will help you out should Nigeria throw all it resource into educating it populace while ignoring physical infrastructure required of an urban city ? If no is your answer let us know, every of your other rant does not matter.

9jaRealist:

I will continue to ignore joining you in the gutter of personal insults...
As already pointed, it merely betrays your lack of substance and crude upbringing. SMH

Sticking with SUBSTANTIVE discourse...
It is about PRIORITIES in a relatively poor nation with an under-educated and poorly-skilled population, and criminality lacking healthcare.

As for the infantile Strawman Argument about Nigeria ceasing to build physical infrastructure....
Unless you’re laboring under a severe comprehension deficit, the point was using bridges/flyovers as the litmus test for good governance.

The gullibility of so many Nigerians can be shocking! SMH
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
A message from a bastard to his father.
Jonathan39:
You are the fool here. Obiano is trying but will never get close to Peter Obi. You can go to the streets of Anambra to enquire
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
kiss
galaxy2020:
Best governor to ever come out of Nigeria....
From #75 billion to $86 billion?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
sweetsell:
You are obviously laboring to make any valid point. I will help you out should Nigeria throw all it resource into educating it populace while ignoring physical infrastructure required of an urban city ? If no is your answer let us know, every of your other rant does not matter.

”Should Nigeria throw all of its resources into building flyovers while ignoring social infrastructure such as schools and hospitals required in a developing society? If no is your answer let’s us know, every of your other rant does not matter.”

You see, anyone can indulge in the same intellectual laziness of a Strawman Argument. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
globemoney:

You should shut up not sweetsell.. Peter obi is a criminal that stole so much from Anambra as governor.. EFCC not arresting someone does not make the person a saint
Willie obiaono OCHA brigade member spotted
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
You are too foolish to be taken serious. Hunger bad grin grin
sweetsell:
A message from a bastard to his father.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Awesome! So how does this negate Obiano out performing Peter Obi in every indices of governance ? It seem dementia isn't leaving enough space for your to remember what the argument is about ?

9jaRealist:

”Should Nigeria throw all of its resources into building flyovers while ignoring social infrastructure such as schools and hospitals required in a developing society? If no is your answer let’s us know, every of your other rant does not matter.”

You see, anyone can indulge in the same intellectual laziness of a Strawman Argument. grin grin grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
kiss
From #75 billion to $86 billion?
..try and read b4 making any comment, it will help you a lot. "I SAVED and I LEFT" are two different statements.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Awesome! So how does this negate Obiano out performing Peter Obi in every indices of governance ? It seem dementia isn't leaving enough space for your to remember what the argument is about ?

I still will not join you in hurling CHILDISH personal insults, because I was raised better. SMH

Meanwhile having now conceded that flyovers are not the litmus test of good governance...
How does your initial post negate Peter Obi outperforming Obiano in every indices of governance?! shocked
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Obiano is an expert in building counterfeit bridges
Utthaan4:
stop disgracing nigeria in this era with 3rd class bridge project. Again, anambra has no devpt plan and critical sustainable infrastructures.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

@sweetsell, abegi come see what your fellow Anambarians/Southeaterners are saying...lol!
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
This clown is indeed masturbating on his soul big time. Where did you make concession that building critical infrastructure which quality bridge is a part is not a measure of good governance ?

Obiano no be Peter Obi mate. Peter Obi is a thief that Anambra indigen are waiting to having his head while Obiano is the only elected governor that won all the local government area. Clowns like you can gather say whatever pleases you the electorate will be the judge of performance not the rubbish u have to say.

Now to more fact to bury the thief you idolize pls view quality of bridges built by Obiano here. Attached pix 1st n 2nd oil rig bridge
Panthera92:
Obi still performed far better than him. Only the renovation of all public schools alone is bomb
Utthaan4:

stop disgracing nigeria in this era with 3rd class bridge project. Again, anambra has no devpt plan and critical sustainable infrastructures.

We are waiting for you and your goons to provide us with the photos of bridge Peter Obi constructed so we can compare.

https://www.nairaland.com/3309546/anambra-25-obiano-commission-flyover

9jaRealist:

I still will not join you in hurling CHILDISH personal insults, because I was raised better. SMH

Meanwhile having now conceded that flyovers are not the litmus test of good governance...
How does your initial post negate Peter Obi outperforming Obiano in every indices of governance?! shocked
>

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by ABlAstate: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
when shall our backward Abia state start seeing projects like this? Who actually cursed our Abia state?
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
This clown is indeed masturbating on his soul big time. Where did you make concession that building critical infrastructure which quality bridge is a part is not a measure of good governance ?

Obiano no be Peter Obi mate. Peter Obi is a thief that Anambra indigen are waiting to having his head while Obiano is the only elected governor that won all the local government area. Clowns like you can gather say whatever pleases you the electorate will be the judge of performance not the rubbish u have to say.

Now to more fact to bury the thief you idolize pls view quality of bridges built by Obiano here. Attached pix 1st n 2nd oil rig bridge

We are waiting for you and your goons to provide us with the photos of bridge Peter Obi constructed so we can compare.

Still will not join you in the putrid gutter of JUVENILE personnel insults...
But the highlighted best illustrates that your comprehension deficit may be worse than initially suspected. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
In reference to what Anambra citizen are saying about Peter Obi. Arguing Peter Obi vs Willie Obiano with me will only get you sacked from those who employed you to polish the image of this fraudster

Panthera92:
Obi still performed far better than him. Only the renovation of all public schools alone is bomb
Utthaan4:

9jaRealist:

>

Additional bridges you claim should not have been built because we can not maintain it constructed by Willy Obiano to shame your failed soul. I wonder what Anambra will look like without this edifice today. My brother, you cannot be comparing a colossal failure and outright thief compared to the likes of Atiku Tinubu in Peter Obi to a Godsent Willie Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
In reference to what Anambra citizen are saying about Peter Obi. Arguing Peter Obi vs Willie Obiano with me will only get you sacked from those who employed you to polish the image of this fraudster

We are referring to YOUR fellow Anambraians/Southeasterners right here on Nairaland...
Not UNKNOWN “brown envelope” journalists or “rent-a-crowd” petitioners looking for transport money. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Additional bridges you claim should not have been built because we can not maintain it constructed by Willy Obiano to shame your failed soul. I wonder what Anambra will look like without this edifice today. My brother, you cannot be comparing a colossal failure and outright thief compared to the likes of Atiku Tinubu in Peter Obi to a Godsent Willie Obiano.

Don’t forget to include pics of the FOREIGNERS constructing the bridge...
Being followed about by Anambraians who will fail to maintain them when they leave. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Try harder, this is one na foolish comment. We are talking in respective to performance in governance btw the thief Peter Obi n the silent achiever Willie Obiano.

9jaRealist:

Don’t forget to include pics of the FOREIGNERS constructing the bridge...
Being followed about by Anambraians who will fail to maintain them when they leave. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Try harder, this is one na foolish comment. We are talking in respective to performance in governance btw the thief Peter Obi n the silent achiever Willie Obiano.

grin grin grin

If you still don’t get it...
I am afraid you never will. SMH
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by sweetsell: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Says a jerk that can not comprehend the need for quality infrastructures just because we can not maintain them. Anyway am glad you have been thoroughly schooled along with the gullible clowns celebrating your foolery.
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

If you still don’t get it...
I am afraid you never will. SMH
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by StephenJoseph(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Klinee:
Am telling you, our people have suffered.
That road is very pathetic and hectic on our people, plying the road on raining season is like strolling on a death trap.
I wish if Obiano will put more proactive effort and finish up this road and well asphalted, I swear I'm going to be the happiest man ever on this planet Earth.
Yeah proudly NZAM boy

Yea I like your spirit. I equally hope and pray that the Governor fasten the work so we can get a good road cos the road is pathetic and not motorable. I am not from Nzam, but I am currently doing my NYSC service there. I know quiet about the people there and their tribe (Igala). Electricity is also a critical issue there and the environment is never friendly to flood
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On May 01, 2020
sweetsell:
Says a jerk that can not comprehend the need for quality infrastructures just because we can not maintain them. Anyway am glad you have been thoroughly schooled along with the gullible clowns celebrating your foolery.

The more childish your insults get...
The more you seem to lose grip on reality.

If only Obiano had built actual schools to “school” his fanatics. grin grin grin
>
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 8:51am On May 01, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are the fool here. Obiano is trying but will never get close to Peter Obi. You can go to the streets of Anambra to enquire
Shut your mouth. What did Peter Obi do compared to Obiano? He only has people he pays on social media to sing his praises, that’s why he’s not popular on ground. The last time he tried to check his popularity in Anambra, Obiano thrashed him 21/21.

Thank you, sweetsell for teaching these empty heads who refuse to accept Obiano has performed 100 times better than Obi in EVERY sector of governance. I’ve not been active on nairaland that’s why they have returned with with their nonsense. Don’t fall for their threats and insults.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 8:51am On May 01, 2020
9jaRealist:

The more childish your insults get...
The more you seem to lose grip on reality.

If only Obiano had built actual schools to “school” his fanatics. grin grin grin
>
But you clowns said Peter Obi built schools everywhere, why should Obiano build more? Clown
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 8:56am On May 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
..try and read b4 making any comment, it will help you a lot. "I SAVED and I LEFT" are two different statements.
Are you educated? Tell us the difference between I left 86billion in the coffers and I saved 75b. Peter Obi does not even know how much he left.
The truth is that the liar Peter Obi neither saved any 75b nor left any 86b anywhere. He lies for a living. Instead telling all these cock and bull stories let him point to projects he did as governor like Obiano will do when he hands over. Obi is just an overrated fraud. Obiano is far better than him

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 8:58am On May 01, 2020
senatordave1 this is now one of the over 10 standard bridges being built or completed by Obiano, Anambra Airport is still ongoing. Tell us any other governor working as hard let’s compare
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:14am On May 01, 2020
globemoney:

But you clowns said Peter Obi built schools everywhere, why should Obiano build more? Clown

Apparently some folks are unable to qualify for those ones... grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.