Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east (6249 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Peter Obi Has A Lock On Two South And Two Northern Regions / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Fani-kayode Names 2 Northern Govs Fighting Insecurity With Heart And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by LarryBee1k: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
T

9 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Covidodo: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
OreMI22:

STOP clapping for me. I just exposed the Op. because it was clear he was a Yoruba boy with silly intentions to start e-war between Igbos and Fulanis.

If he was truly Igbo, he would know that the picture was not from SE.
You are very slow .
Check the op's history here .
Only a flat..headed osu mai gala can open this kinda silly thread

grin wink

See the losers screaming Yoruba .

The defeat of 1967 has really damaged the osu man's psyche .

Yeebos fear Hausa/Fulani more than God.

See them denouncing a fellow flat head...smh angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Cjrane2: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
OreMI22:

STOP clapping for me. I just exposed the Op. because it was clear he was a Yoruba boy with silly intentions to start e-war between Igbos and Fulanis. No Igbo would post some of his pictures.

Even his style of writing showed he was Yoruba. Their trademark luke-warm nature of speaking from both sides of the mouth was so evident

They are always like Chameleons. "I don't want a fight oo! But I will do everything evil to provoke a fight." grin

If you can accurately say the natural color of the the same animal in the picture below, then you have understood the nature of Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by shedy03(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Deepfeel:
On a free and fair grounds, this battle should be between one region against one region.

But its pretty much a handicap battle between two northern regions, NW/NE going head to head against the smallest region in Nigeria, SE
I'm going to be as clean honest and fair as much as I can.

No dirty pictures only clean pics showing the developed areas of these regions
Photo credited to all those who uploaded them here for me to download

Be patient with me as I share the pictures turn by turn

Don't derail this wonderful thread with dirty pics

I might not have all the pics but you are free to share, clean pics only
OP, some photos of places in Abuja appearing in North w/e pictures.
Abuja is north central.

2 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Moneywomen17(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Cjrane2:

Even his style of writing showed he was Yoruba. Their trademark luke-warm nature of speaking from both sides of the mouth was so evident

They are always like Chameleons. "I don't want a fight oo! But I will do everything evil to provoke a fight." grin

If you can accurately say the natural color of the the same animal in the picture below, then you have understood the nature of Yoruba.
ibo people u get problem. All u have to do is check the op post history to see that he is one of ur blodas. Why are u denying him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Moneywomen17(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2020
bennyxt:

These afonjas are naturally evil. Their aim in life is to destroy Igbos. No matter how they pretend; stay away from them. That's how one afonja in America went behind the Igbo manager at his job that hired him(out of help) and lied on him with hope they will fire him out of envy. Thinking this is One Nigeria where they can lie and do these things, the company did what he never expected...called him into the office with the Igbo guy to say what he told them in private so that the Igbo guy will defend himself. The Igbo guy was shocked to see he was the person behind this. The Igbo guy has been with the company for 15 yrs. Afonja he hired; only 2 yrs.
we all know u for fake story. Meanwhile the op is ur fellow ibo. Leave Yoruba out of it.

13 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by PentiumPro(f): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2020
OreMI22:
[s][/s]

It wouldn't be a bad thing for a known Igbo moniker to do d*ck measuring with anyone. NL id filled with such threads where other open a thread to d*ck measure with Igbos.

But, WHY should a known Yoruba moniker be opening a d*ck measuring thread for Igbos and Hausa without Igbo permission to do so? What is his nefarious intention?

Keep your stinking rotten akpu filled cavity quiet!!
We know you are mortally afraid of your slave masters up north that kills you annually since 1945 without repercussions, so it’s easy to always find the yorubas an excuse for your intransigence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by PentiumPro(f): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ibo people u get problem. All u have to do is check the op post history to see that he is one of ur blodas. Why are u denying him.

Psychologically, an average igbo has been conquered by the Northerner. They simply dread, hate and politically scared of them since the end of the civil war.

That fear is the main reason they are eternally scared of asking PDP for a presidential slot but can’t stand yorubas having a shot at it again in APC, that will finally cement their 3rd class status in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Moneywomen17(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2020
PentiumPro:

Psychologically, an average igbo has been conquered by the Northerner. They simply dread, hate and politically scared of them since the end of the civil war.

That fear is the main reason they are eternally scared of asking PDP for a presidential slot but can’t stand yorubas having a shot at it again in APC, that will finally cement their 3rd class status in Nigeria
U make some good point. they kept calling Yoruba when it’s a fact the op is a known ibo bigot. The matter na between north and ibo not Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by MetaPhysical: 1:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Moneywomen17:

They know who he is. They are cowards. They know his mischief will come with severe consequences from Hausa. Calling the op Yoruba is their way to plead innocence and pacify Hausa. grin

We know these cowards tey tey.

12 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 1:11am On Apr 29, 2020
PentiumPro:

Keep your stinking rotten akpu filled cavity quiet!!
We know you are mortally afraid of your slave masters up north that kills you annually since 1945 without repercussions, so it’s easy to always find the yorubas an excuse for your intransigence

Yorubas has being so kind to Igbos that why they have this mentality that they can insult Yorubas and nothing will happen. Igbos time is up accross Yoruba land. This Children of hate have almost half of their population living in Yorubaland, such Lagos state, of recent a massive increase in their population in Ikorodu, Sango OTA, Mowe, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc. Also our recent findings make us to know that there is an increasing population of Igbos in Ondo state, this is because Akeredolu wife who is an Igbo lady has being awarding state contracts to Igbos in Ondo state, directly enriching them and selling the state land to them. For any Igbos reading this, your time, freedom and peace that you have being enjoying in Yorubaland is gradually coming to an end. There will be increased in fire incidents across Yoruba land which will be majorly Igbos dominated areas and those that still fail to relocate back to the east shall face hell in Yorubaland and all the properties you own in Yorubaland will be confiscated. REVELATION. #Igbosmustgo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by UmuezeOzoagba: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Op, you are definitely not from the Southeast. If not, you would have known this picture is not from anywhere in the southeast

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Cjrane2: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
jneutron4000:
Yorubas has being so kind to Igbos that why they have this mentality that they can insult Yorubas and nothing will happen. Igbos time is up accross Yoruba land. This Children of hate have almost half of their population living in Yorubaland, such Lagos state, of recent a massive increase in their population in Ikorodu, Sango OTA, Mowe, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc. Also our recent findings make us to know that there is an increasing population of Igbos in Ondo state, this is because Akeredolu wife who is an Igbo lady has being awarding state contracts to Igbos in Ondo state, directly enriching them and selling the state land to them. For any Igbos reading this, your time, freedom and peace that you have being enjoying in Yorubaland is gradually coming to an end. There will be increased in fire incidents across Yoruba land which will be majorly Igbos dominated areas and those that still fail to relocate back to the east shall face hell in Yorubaland and all the properties you own in Yorubaland will be confiscated. REVELATION. #Igbosmustgo
[/s]

Why don't you just take a koboko or machete and chase them out of their house instead of writing rubbish on NL? Igbo does not even need to retaliate before all of you will run away from every city in SE and SS. grin grin grin grin
Your father just wasted his sperm on a woman for a spineless millipede grin grin grin grin grin grin

My advice for you is to continue wasting precious time worrying about how to hate and do evil instead of fixing your life.

Eniyan buruku!

5 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Cjrane2:

Why don't you just take a koboko or machete and chase them out of their house instead of writing rubbish on NL? Igbo does not even need to retaliate before all of you will run away from every city in SE and SS. grin grin grin grin
Your father just wasted his sperm on a woman for a spineless millipede grin grin grin grin grin grin

My advice for you is to continue wasting precious time worrying about how to hate and do evil instead of fixing your life.

Eniyan buruku!

You are the spineless idiot for leaving your psychologically enslaved fellow osu who started this thread to attack the Yorubas. The pics below are for warning........

13 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Cjrane2:

Eniyan buruku!

Una eyes go clear when that time comes. You elites kuku know how to beg and lobby. But we no go listen again, since you guys have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you are Children of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2020
OreMI22:

STOP clapping for me. I just exposed the Op. because it was clear he was a Yoruba boy with silly intentions to start e-war between Igbos and Fulanis. No Igbo would post some of his pictures.

Your head is paining you. Who doesn't know the mumu idiot op is an osu like you. You think yorubas has una time. Na you idiots that have been screaming their name on the thread.

The op is your useless brother.

3 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

They know who he is. They are cowards. They know his mischief will come with severe consequences from Hausa. Calling the op Yoruba is their way to plead innocence and pacify Hausa. grin

We know these cowards tey tey.
Hmmm, now I understand their fear. They do not want northerners to deal with them that why they quickly start screaming yorubas.

Chai, what a life of cowards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Covidodo:

You are very slow .
Check the op's history here .
Only a flat..headed osu mai gala can open this kinda silly thread

grin wink

See the losers screaming Yoruba .

The defeat of 1967 has really damaged the osu man's psyche .

Yeebos fear Hausa/Fulani more than God.

See them denouncing a fellow flat head...smh angry
Those guys cowardice is legendary grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by PentiumPro(f): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2020
gomojam:
You are the spineless idiot for leaving your psychologically enslaved fellow osu who started this thread to attack the Yorubas. The pics below are for warning........

Ibos are funny

See how they quickly rushed to disown the op!

The fear of Jan 1966 is still living eternally in Ibos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2020
bennyxt:

These afonjas are naturally evil. Their aim in life is to destroy Igbos. No matter how they pretend; stay away from them. That's how one afonja in America went behind the Igbo manager at his job that hired him(out of help) and lied on him with hope they will fire him out of envy. Thinking this is One Nigeria where they can lie and do these things, the company did what he never expected...called him into the office with the Igbo guy to say what he told them in private so that the Igbo guy will defend himself. The Igbo guy was shocked to see he was the person behind this. The Igbo guy has been with the company for 15 yrs. Afonja he hired; only 2 yrs.
Lol, Your akpu brothers can only accept your fallacy. There is a restaurant in America called amarachi where igbo people and Yoruba people are employed. Hadn't been we didn't know the owner is a Yoruba man, you people would have claimed it. You osu people are naturally evil and wicked.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Cjrane2: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2020
These little Afonja boys are so bitter when their retarded tricks are thrown in their face. The problem with Afonja is that they hate to confront you directly. So they try to make it look like it's a fulani guy. grin grin grin grin We know all the Fulani people here like QuotaSystem etc and they are bold to say what they want to say. Not like the typical hallmark Yoruba style of the op. grin grin grin grin
It is shocking why you guys are not proud of ANY the states in SW except Lagos? Every Afonja claims to be from Lagos because it was the former Federal capital and other Nigerians had developed the city! Show us one SW state Afonja developed on their own, you no gree grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows the north cannot compare with the SE, EXCEPT posting Federal roads in the north compared to federal roads in the SE, which is a product of abuse of FG power. There are so many threads where it was attempted and they finally crawled back into their cave when the evidence was too glaring. Go through the 60 pages of the thread below. I can supply you 10 more thread like that.

https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made/55

3 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by rummmy: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
I have empowered them....... To start cooking ewedu...

4 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Biafrarep(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
OreMI22:

It's quite obvious the op does not have genuine reasons for opening this thread. I doubt he is even Igbo considering the fact he is not even posting the best pictures from the SE.

Lastly, there is no basis for such comparison between the NE/NE and SE. The only area the north will beat the East is in roads or similar infrastructure but the East will dust the North in every other indices of development.

2 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Biafrarep:

It's quite obvious the op does not have genuine reasons for opening this thread. I doubt he is even Igbo considering the fact he is not even posting the best pictures from the SE.

Lastly, there is no basis for such comparison between the NE/NE and SE. The only area the north will beat the East is in roads or similar infrastructure but the East will dust the North in every other indices of development.

I thought I was the only one that saw same thing.

Useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2020
wizzakosh:
Lol, Your akpu brothers can only accept your fallacy. There is a restaurant in America called amarachi where igbo people and Yoruba people are employed. Hadn't been we didn't know the owner is a Yoruba man, you people would have claimed it. You osu people are naturally evil and wicked.
A beautiful research done by Young Yoruba for freedom shows that Igbos are afraid and respect those who deal with them and kill them and on the other hand, they take those who embrace them for granted, see them as cowards. The North kills them at the slightest provocation that's why they respect and are afraid of them, they dare not call Kano state a no man's land, if the Hausa Fulanis just make a little warning sound, Igbos both the ones living in the North and in Igboland trembles and shivers Likewise same thing in the SS, because the Ijaws and even ikwerri people who are Igbos killed them and took over their properties, till tomorrow they are afraid of the Ijaws. But you know why they see Yorubas as cowards? Because after the war, we embraced them, accepted them back into our homeland, returned their properties back to them, they flourished even though 80% of them are involved in criminal activities in Yorubaland, we have NEVER killed them before, we gave them same right and privileges as the Yoruba in our land, which in turns had a catastrophic effect in our land, people, culture, norms and value system.
I remembered when I was young, it is our Yoruba mothers those who are unfortunate to have a formal education that are involved in selling food stuff like garri, rice, beans, provisions etc, in those days those our mothers are making it in that sector, some of them can even afford to own a car but guess what, you will see an able Igbo man ( omo Igbo) selling garri, beans, rice, provision all across Yorubaland, they frustrated our mothers out of that business and critically sector that sustained the Yoruba ladies without formal education. Some brilliant Young Yoruba made a research on how the Igbos were able to take over that sector from our mothers in Yorubaland, they found out that Igbos used proceeds of crimes to set up those businesses, so if our mothers standard price of a cup or Congo of garri is 100 naira, the igbo guy (omo Igbo) will sell that same cup or Congo of garri for 70 or 80 naira because it is a win win for them because the capital of that business is from crime they committed in Yorubaland, this in turns frustrated our mothers out of that business and sector because they could not compete. Igbos are problem in Yoruba land and must be chased out of our land. #Igbosmustgo

The video link below is the exact same thing the Ghanaians are complaining about the Nigerians (Igbos) in Ghana. Because they have used a law called GIPC ACT865 to protect some sectors for the Ghanaians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwMtvgRU0ts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
rummmy:
I have empowered them....... To start cooking ewedu...
Is this not better than Wheelbarrows empowerment in enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
A beautiful research done by Young Yoruba for freedom shows that Igbos are afraid and respect those who deal with them and kill them and on the other hand, they take those who embrace them for granted, see them as cowards. The North kills them at the slightest provocation that's why they respect and are afraid of them, they dare not call Kano state a no man's land, if the Hausa Fulanis just make a little warning sound, Igbos both the ones living in the North and in Igboland trembles and shivers Likewise same thing in the SS, because the Ijaws and even ikwerri people who are Igbos killed them and took over their properties, till tomorrow they are afraid of the Ijaws. But you know why they see Yorubas as cowards? Because after the war, we embraced them, accepted them back into our homeland, returned their properties back to them, they flourished even though 80% of them are involved in criminal activities in Yorubaland, we have NEVER killed them before, we gave them same right and privileges as the Yoruba in our land, which in turns had a catastrophic effect in our land, people, culture, norms and value system.
I remembered when I was young, it is our Yoruba mothers those who are unfortunate to have a formal education that are involved in selling food stuff like garri, rice, beans, provisions etc, in those days those our mothers are making it in the sector, some of them can even afford to own a car but guess what, you will see a able Igbo man ( omo Igbo) selling garri, beans, rice, provision all across Yorubaland, they frustrated our mothers out of that business and critically sector that sustained the Yoruba ladies without formal education. Some brilliant Young Yoruba made a research on how the Igbos were able to take over that sector from our mothers in Yorubaland, they found out that Igbos used proceeds of crimes to set up those businesses, so if our mothers standard price of a cup or Congo of garri is 100 naira, the igbo guy (omo Igbo) will sell that same cup or Congo of garri for 70 or 80 naira because it is a win win for them because the capital of that business is from crime they committed in Yorubaland, this in turns frustrated our mothers out of that business and sector because they could not compete. Igbos are problem in Yoruba land and most be chased out of our land. #Igbosmustgo

The video link below is the exact same thing the Ghanaians are complaining about the Igbos in Ghana
That is the fact. They need to be dealt with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Smoke55: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
Una eyes go clear when that time comes. You elites kuku know how to beg and lobby. But we no go listen again, since you guys have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you are Children of hate.
please Dnt Wait For The Time To Come,just Start It Today And I Promise You Will Be Overwhelmed...Lolz Imagine Yooloba Boy Threatening Ndi Igbo,chai Wetin Aba Kyari No Go See For Isolation Room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Lamido Sanusi: 11th On Time 100 Most Influential People List / PDP Bot Leadership Illegal, Makarfi Must Go – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.