Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182498 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
I just read OP's Brandable book.

First, I must say he's a really good writer.

All the points were presented in a very clear way.

The book is worth every dollar.

I now know how to:
1. Generate brandable names faster.
2. Buy high value brandable names for cheap. etc

I now have a sense of: what makes a brandable valuable, how to take advantage of world trends, keyword synergy, how keywords should be arranged when creating a brandable etc.

I would say with full confidence, that the content of his 3 books can make you thousands of dollars if applied consistently.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
therealMcCain:
One of my experiment has paid off

Reg just 2 days back

Will share more info, when funds hit my account
Congrats boss, is it a brandable name?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
xammax:

On a brandable thread? Most likely a geo undecided

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
sammchuck1:

On a brandable thread? Most likely a geo undecided
lol. Well the question may not be out of place. Our oga wants to start multitasking.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
tranxo:
lol. Well the question may not be out of place. Our oga wants to start multitasking.

Hmm. We'll wait and see.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by UrFears: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
therealMcCain:

Reg just 2 days back

congrats boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
xammax:

Its a compound name(2 keywords), It doesn't really qualify as a brandable.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by crudedude(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheSTreetman:

I don't use description... I copy and paste back the domain name..

When approved, I'll them modify the description. I can only use description if the Keywords i submitted is not popular in squadhelp.
therealMcCain:

This when your name have been accepted. As for description of submitting names:

Description doesnt play a role in aceptance. It might if the meaning is not readily deciphered

Becksplanet Response

Another addition, check similar names & see how they were decribed, that will give u a guide.

Thanks guys
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
therealMcCain:

Its a compound name(2 keywords), It doesn't really qualify as a brandable.
Oh ok, thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Got lost since page 12, glad to be back n up to speed now! Op you're doing well and to all others contributing, I say ride on smiley

More knowledge, more insight and more sales to us even as our names get accepted.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Dreydoe:
Ameen chief Ameen. I tire

Quality over Quantity abeg. I started with quantity in mind.

Wait, did you start with compounds? Are you saying they are less quality than blends and invented?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Dreydoe(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
sammchuck1:

Wait, did you start with compounds? Are you saying they are less quality than blends and invented?
One thing I'm doing now is trying to focus on Blend, modified and invented. From recent SH sales records, they sell more than compound (ikhalyfah)
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
For the past two days
SH neva even review any of my names
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Squadhelp Just Ignored me for yesterday. No reviews.. Its well ooh
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:
you are the boss na, no fear
I dey take chill pill for now
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
therealMcCain:
Reg just 2 days back
congrats on this sir

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Dreydoe:
One thing I'm doing now is trying to focus on Blend, modified and invented. From recent SH sales records, they sell more than compound (ikhalyfah)

Oh ok. Cool.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2020
therealMcCain:

Reg just 2 days back

Congratulations bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2020
MY BOSSES THEM
PLEASE NOMINATE ME FOR BECKAPLANET GIVEAWAY FA
I NEED THIS BOOST TO PRACTICE ALL HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATING. ...

*PRAZO1*

Cc TheRealMccain
Ikhalyfah
Tranxo
Thestreetman
DeNoble001
Everybody please
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Please I need someone to nominate for Beckplanet giveaway grin

Cc Ikahlifah
Cc meetme01
Cc TheRealMcCain
Cc tranxo
Cc thstreetman

Everyone i need ur help
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks Boss TheRealMccain...
lets keep the nomination coming bosses
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IghravweIG(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
SH review taking so damn long nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2020
IghravweIG:
SH review taking so damn long nowadays.

yes oo
Reviews take time nowaday especially fridays names are hardly reviewed......

Got one North name approved yesterday.....

men of the North.....maybe because of GoT.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Boss DeNoble001 I appreciate. ..

bosses in the house keep the nominations coming
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Had only 2 reviewed yesterday. I wasn't even expecting. But i know next review should be Sunday night probably

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Prazo1:

yes oo
Reviews take time nowaday especially fridays names are hardly reviewed......

And House I Think *NORTH* is an hot keyword
Got one North name approved yesterday.....

We can explore it North

men of the North.....maybe because of GoT.....lol

What are you basing this on?

1 acceptance?

Did you check google trend?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
therealMcCain:

What are you basing this on?
1 acceptance?
Did you check google trend?
Boss is not a fact o
just that two north names sold this week ..... just mere assumptions Boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bosses please I need your nomination....
Vote PRAZO1.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bosses please I need your nomination.... I really need this beckplanet giveaway pls.
Vote PRAZO1.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IDEALCASH(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
therealmccain Brandables E-Book Review
Hey! Are you still procrastinating, contemplating weather you should buy?
Act fast, if you want to go fast and far in your brandable journey, I got it and I found it really amazing. The content is presented in purely layman’s language for easy comprehension with good screenshots and diagrammatic illustrations to aid your understanding.
therealmccain delve into some not found elsewhere secret to easily discover hot in demand brandable domains
Squadhelp marketplace use and navigation becomes sweet for you once you have the e-book and lots more.
Just get a copy to verify my claim
To your success in brandable journey
Remain Blessed
IdealCash

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by id911(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

Reg just 2 days back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sodiquisty(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
IDEALCASH:
therealmccain Brandables E-Book Review
Hey! Are you still procrastinating, contemplating weather you should buy?
Act fast, if you want to go fast and far in your brandable journey, I got it and I found it really amazing. The content is presented in purely layman’s language for easy comprehension with good screenshots and diagrammatic illustrations to aid your understanding.
therealmccain delve into some not found elsewhere secret to easily discover hot in demand brandable domains
Squadhelp marketplace use and navigation becomes sweet for you once you have the e-book and lots more.
Just get a copy to verify my claim
To your success in brandable journey
Remain Blessed
IdealCash

I will buy one soon..make geo domain sell make I invest in brandable market too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.