Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182532 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
eaddyboy:
Their acceptance metrics at times is something is really bad.
sincerely
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Unclesamo:

how do upload logo designs.. I can't seem to find my way around it.

Morning boss
My basic plus listing on SH i dont have logo for it yet but i believe contacting SH support would help....

You can also contact my bosses them
Cc. Therealmccain
Don sheva
Ikhalifah
Etc

Regards,
Adex Domains....lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Gold coming soon

10 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Unclesamo:

how do upload logo designs.. I can't seem to find my way around it.
Do you want a logo designer to create a logo for your basic plus listings or do you want to generate a lifestyle image for your domain ?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
After 67 rejections...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2020
donsheva:
Gold coming soon

Portfolio size
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
meetme01:

Portfolio size

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Unclesamo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prazo1:

Morning boss
My basic plus listing on SH i dont have logo for it yet but i believe contacting SH support would help....

You can also contact my bosses them
Cc. Therealmccain
Don sheva
Ikhalifah
Etc

Regards,
Adex Domains....lol

Tnx a million Boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Osnami: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
therealMcCain:

The guy charges an amount for you to have a list of brandbucket names that are available for handregistration, expired auction or backorders. its quite pricey
I may be interested. What's the price and how can I join please?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by passiveincome1: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
"VividBulb"

SH accepted
Creative owned
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
So squadhelp accepted a name I submitted over two weeks ago today being my birthday.

"RushPivot"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
eaddyboy:
So squadhelp accepted a name I submitted over two weeks ago today being my birthday.

"RushPivot"
A nice birthday gift from them I must say grin

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jerry59:
A nice birthday gift from them I must say grin

Happy birthday!
Thanks Man cool

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
After sending a short reminder, they upgraded

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lizyamos(f): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Submitted a name on SH on the 28th of August. It was rejected this morning I checked WHOis and I discovered it has been registered today on Godaddy and listed $4,825. Name is SquardSolution//king. What should I do. Am a new bie
ikhalyfah:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
lizyamos:
Submitted a name on SH on the 28th of August. It was rejected this morning I checked WHOis and I discovered it has been registered today on Godaddy and listed $4,825. Name is SquardSolution//king. What should I do. Am a new bie

The name is gone, there is nothing you can do.

You keep pushing on, that was a good name. There will be more opportunities. Since you are newbie, as you progress you will know when you spot a good name, you can then register & submit, even if SH rejects it, you can list it on other marketplaces.

Was it Squadsolution you submitted or Squardsolution?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
therealMcCain:

You keep pushing on, that was a good name. There will be more opportunities. Since you are newbie, as you progress you will know when you spot a good name, you can then register & submit, even if SH rejects it, you can list it on other marketplaces.

Boss it been a while you last update us o
hope you're keeping safe
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lizyamos(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
therealMcCain:

It was SquadSolution
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Sh owned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IDEALCASH(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
I misspelled a name bought at Netsol, anyone with idea of how to get refund should please let me know. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
IDEALCASH:
I misspelled a name bought at Netsol, anyone with idea of how to get refund should please let me know. Thanks
If it's not up to three days,call them .
DON'T MAIL!! Cause they might delay in their reply

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IDEALCASH(m): 3:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Qulink1:

If it's not up to three days,call them .
DON'T MAIL!! Cause they might delay in their reply
Thanks, God bless

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
BB names available for registration. Register and send BB a mail to list it. Check my last mail on this matter on how to verify that the name was once indeed listed on the platform.

Do your due diligence.

This takes away the 40-50 review time.

Some of these names are also SH candidates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thanks, boss.
therealMcCain:
BB names available for registration. Register and send BB a mail to list it. Check my last mail on this matter on how to verify that the name was once indeed listed on the platform.

Do your due diligence.

This takes away the 40-50 review time.

Some of these names are also SH candidates.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thanks boss@therealmc
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2020
TherealMcCain... Long time Boss. Trust you're doing great
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Some can even be SH approved, Thanks @therealMcCain.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Make I strive conversation here cheesy cheesy
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Prazo1:
Sh owned
Una dey use coin? And how has been the approval rate from your side?

They accepted only one name from me since we talked last. The name spent like one month with them!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Una dey use coin? And how has been the approval rate from your side?

They accepted only one name from me since we talked last. The name spent like one month with them!

bro SH dey anyhow right now,takes weeks to review, i don tire me wey been dey target 50 names by december....

But dem accept one today sha,
Awaiting Logo

#wediehere
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Prazo1:

bro SH dey anyhow right now,takes weeks to review, i don tire me wey been dey target 50 names by december....

But dem accept one today sha,
Awaiting Logo

#wediehere
Bro mi, to be sincere you are killing it. I have written down some names to submit today but those guys don't even review any of my names... Las Las I go shift to coins. Good Morning Sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Bro mi, to be sincere you are killing it. I have written down some names to submit today but those guys don't even review any of my names... Las Las I go shift to coins. Good Morning Sir

Thanks mahnn.....

Using coin no sad tho,but SH no too normal with they rejection rate.....and me na zero investment be watchword.. ..

We pray for sales

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.